Thread Rating:

beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
July 4th, 2018 at 5:20:38 PM permalink
Quote: Sandybestdog

Funny how after over a year of no evidence being presented and zero charges being filed and zero convictions, you still give this witch hunt investigation the benefit of the doubt.

Just answer me one question. If Trump had lost, would this investigation be going on?

What rock is your news source hiding under? 19 indictments, 5 guilty pleas (convictions) besides those.

We don't know anything yet. What we do know is what those being questioned and investigated have leaked, not what Mueller and his team has put together.

Everything. EVERYTHING. We know so far is speculation on what they're doing. Nature abhors a vacuum, so talking heads from both sides are filling the air with spin and denial.

As to why they're taking "so long", they're untangling a deliberately hidden trail of 30 years making. Many billions of dollars. And much foreign involvement. They have to get it right the first time they make public whatever they've found.

Patience.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Sandybestdog
Sandybestdog
  • Threads: 1
July 4th, 2018 at 5:26:22 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Zero charges filed? Zero convictions? I'm pretty sure pleading guilty is the equivalent of a conviction, no?

That's an interesting question about what if Trump had lost. My question would be what country he would be in right now. Someplace without an extradition treaty, I'd surmise.

Haha!! You’re so funny. What crimes did Trump commit that he has to escape to another country? Oh I forgot, you guys get to say whatever outlandish statements that you want. He’s a criminal, he’s a racist, he’s a Nazi. The truth doesn’t matter just so long as you smear the man. Then repeat it over and over again and you start believing your own lies.

Pressuring people to plead guilty to lying or obstruction of justice in exchange for them continuing to cooperate with an investigation, is not a conviction. Those aren’t real charges. Show me some real stuff.

This investigation was supposed to be about Russian collusion. Then why was one of the questions that was leaked that Mueller wanted to ask Trump was why he fired Comey? That was months after the election and had nothing to do with Russia.

He’s just fishing. Probably running out of worms at this point.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
July 4th, 2018 at 5:32:13 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

Of course every person who voted for Trump in Florida has to get out and vote for Scott. It’s the only way to continue the progress Trump has made and wants to make. And I’m not sure how this ever changes in my lifetime.

You better find every possible Trump voter, then, because the latest nationwide Gallup poll shows 26% Republican, 29% Democrat, 43% Independent. Down significantly, continuing a decade long trend.

Embarrassing to even say you're a Republican now, unless you're a Trumper.

Latest Governor poll I saw has Nelson 49%, Scott 44%. And RNC/R-PACS have been flooding the airwaves with negative Nelson ads for 2 months now. No negative ads from Nelson, btw.

And no, as a Republican, I think Trump is destroying our country. There are many like me. So don't even count on the 26% to further your agenda.

The really cringy part is how few Republicans in office are willing to stand up to him. They're like a herd of sheep up there, cowering and waiting for one of the others to be picked off by the predators you so admire. But oh, what resentful, vindictive little biddies they are in private. He is hated.
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
July 4th, 2018 at 5:51:29 PM permalink
removed
Sandybestdog
Sandybestdog
July 4th, 2018 at 5:55:17 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

What rock is your news source hiding under? 19 indictments, 5 guilty pleas (convictions) besides those.

We don't know anything yet. What we do know is what those being questioned and investigated have leaked, not what Mueller and his team has put together.

Everything. EVERYTHING. We know so far is speculation on what they're doing. Nature abhors a vacuum, so talking heads from both sides are filling the air with spin and denial.

As to why they're taking "so long", they're untangling a deliberately hidden trail of 30 years making. Many billions of dollars. And much foreign involvement. They have to get it right the first time they make public whatever they've found.

Patience.

19 indictments? Tax charges from 10 years ago? A dozen Russians creating fake Facebook accounts? Really? This is supposed to be one of the most important investigations ever and that’s what they got?

You want patience but it’s been over a year and the problems of this world and country can’t wait any longer.
petroglyph
petroglyph
July 4th, 2018 at 5:57:54 PM permalink

19 indictments? Tax charges from 10 years ago? A dozen Russians creating fake Facebook accounts? Really? This is supposed to be one of the most important investigations ever and that’s what they got?

You want patience but it’s been over a year and the problems of this world and country can’t wait any longer.

Looks like Putin is back to using chem weapons inside GB, just before a historic meeting between Trump and Putin.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
July 4th, 2018 at 6:28:21 PM permalink

19 is more than the Republicans ever got in Clinton investigations. And we've only been at it a year and a half with Trump. But republicans didn't seem to have a problem continuing the investigations then.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
July 4th, 2018 at 6:36:32 PM permalink

You better find every possible Trump voter, then, because the latest nationwide Gallup poll shows 26% Republican, 29% Democrat, 43% Independent. Down significantly, continuing a decade long trend.

Embarrassing to even say you're a Republican now, unless you're a Trumper.

Latest Governor poll I saw has Nelson 49%, Scott 44%. And RNC/R-PACS have been flooding the airwaves with negative Nelson ads for 2 months now. No negative ads from Nelson, btw.

And no, as a Republican, I think Trump is destroying our country. There are many like me. So don't even count on the 26% to further your agenda.

The really cringy part is how few Republicans in office are willing to stand up to him. They're like a herd of sheep up there, cowering and waiting for one of the others to be picked off by the predators you so admire. But oh, what resentful, vindictive little biddies they are in private. He is hated.

Wishful thinking on your part? RCP average, Scott +2, most recent Scott +5.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/senate/fl/florida_senate_scott_vs_nelson-6246.html

And no, I’m not counting on every Republican, I’m also counting on the 43% figure you used. The left seems to think moving further away from the middle will help because some crazy lunatic won a primary from a guy who didn’t even bother to show up to a debate. Not exactly why people are independent.

I’m counting on a majority of that 43% seeing idiots wanting to abolish ICE and open the borders to anyone and everyone.

I’m counting on hard working Americans liking what they are seeing from Trump and seeing all the garbage the media is pushing.

And I see Nancy and Bernie, Santa couldn’t bring a better gift to the GOP than these 2 idiots. Add Hollywood and a few other kooks like Kamala and Lizzie and I feel good. I feel good for the GOP and more importantly for AMERICA!
Last edited by: Boz on Jul 4, 2018
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
July 4th, 2018 at 7:39:27 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

19 is more than the Republicans ever got in Clinton investigations. .

This is just the convictions in the Clinton
investigations, there were far more
indicted.

Fifteen persons were convicted of more than 40 crimes, including Jim Guy Tucker, who was removed from office.[44]

Jim Guy Tucker: Governor of Arkansas at the time, removed from office (fraud, 3 counts)
John Haley: attorney for Jim Guy Tucker (tax evasion)
William J. Marks, Sr.: Jim Guy Tucker's business partner (conspiracy)
Stephen Smith: former Governor Clinton aide (conspiracy to misapply funds). Bill Clinton pardoned.
Webster Hubbell: Clinton political supporter; U.S. Associate Attorney General; Rose Law Firm partner (embezzlement, fraud)
Jim McDougal: banker, Clinton political supporter: (18 felonies, varied)
Susan McDougal: Clinton political supporter (multiple frauds). Bill Clinton pardoned.
David Hale: banker, self-proclaimed Clinton political supporter: (conspiracy, fraud)
Neal Ainley: Perry County Bank president (embezzled bank funds for Clinton campaign)
Chris Wade: Whitewater real estate broker (multiple loan fraud). Bill Clinton pardoned.
Larry Kuca: Madison real estate agent (multiple loan fraud)
Robert W. Palmer: Madison appraiser (conspiracy). Bill Clinton pardoned.
John Latham: Madison Bank CEO (bank fraud)
Eugene Fitzhugh: Whitewater defendant (multiple bribery)
Charles Matthews: Whitewater defendant (bribery)
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
rxwine
rxwine
July 4th, 2018 at 8:10:08 PM permalink
The investigation has barely started by comparison.

There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
Thanked by
BozSOOPOO
July 4th, 2018 at 10:09:26 PM permalink

Wishful thinking on your part? RCP average, Scott +2, most recent Scott +5.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/senate/fl/florida_senate_scott_vs_nelson-6246.html

And no, I’m not counting on every Republican, I’m also counting on the 43% figure you used. The left seems to think moving further away from the middle will help because some crazy lunatic won a primary from a guy who didn’t even bother to show up to a debate. Not exactly why people are independent.

I’m counting on a majority of that 43% seeing idiots wanting to abolish ICE and open the borders to anyone and everyone.

I’m counting on hard working Americans liking what they are seeing from Trump and seeing all the garbage the media is pushing.

And I see Nancy and Bernie, Santa couldn’t bring a better gift to the GOP than these 2 idiots. Add Hollywood and a few other kooks like Kamala and Lizzie and I feel good. I feel good for the GOP and more importantly for AMERICA!

Honestly, Boz, while I disagree about the Republicans being responsible or good governance, I agree about the Dems. They have this golden opportunity to do something, and they're just adrift. All this special interest and extreme left rhetoric. It's going to leave everyone voting AGAINST something instead of FOR something again. Frustrating.

We need a viable middle party.
rxwine
rxwine
July 4th, 2018 at 10:19:53 PM permalink

Honestly, Boz, while I disagree about the Republicans being responsible or good governance, I agree about the Dems. They have this golden opportunity to do something, and they're just adrift. All this special interest and extreme left rhetoric. It's going to leave everyone voting AGAINST something instead of FOR something again. Frustrating.

We need a viable middle party.

Do we have a bunch of leftist candidates running midterms? Except for the lady who took a seat from an incumbent, haven't heard much about radical candidates?

Oh, side note, Alex Jones predicted Democrats would start a 2nd Civil War July 4th. No one sent me the memo?! SAD!!!! I heard bangs, pops, and booms earlier.
rxwine
rxwine
July 4th, 2018 at 10:42:03 PM permalink

Y
The really cringy part is how few Republicans in office are willing to stand up to him.

Btw, BBB, Bill Nelson is my senator. He's boring. He's old. But he's worth any two of the above.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
July 4th, 2018 at 11:40:27 PM permalink

Btw, BBB, Bill Nelson is my senator. He's boring. He's old. But he's worth any two of the above.

Mine, too, rx. He's good people. Smart. The worst they can figure out to say about him is he votes as a Democrat (duh) and he's old. Been voting for him even when I voted for other Republicans, which has been a few years.
Nathan
Nathan 
  • Threads: 66
July 5th, 2018 at 3:48:26 AM permalink

So, the Country singer Willie Nelson is your Senator, huh? ;) Willie's a good guy.(Not a hijack attempt, just a light-hearted reference. ;))
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
Thanked by
SOOPOO
July 5th, 2018 at 5:42:47 AM permalink
Quote: Nathan

So, the Country singer Willie Nelson is your Senator, huh? ;) Willie's a good guy.(Not a hijack attempt, just a light-hearted reference. ;))

Stick to your corner....
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
Thanked by
RSaceofspades
July 5th, 2018 at 6:59:09 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

Stick to your corner....

Now lets be fair

Nathans corner doesnt mean she cant post anywhere else. She just shouldnt create meaningless threads

She wanted to make a lighthearted joke in reference to an earlier post

Im fine with that
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
Sandybestdog
Sandybestdog
July 5th, 2018 at 7:40:59 AM permalink

19 is more than the Republicans ever got in Clinton investigations. And we've only been at it a year and a half with Trump. But republicans didn't seem to have a problem continuing the investigations then.

I don’t remember any of that, I was too young. The only thing I know is Clinton plainly said under oath as president there was no affair and clearly that was not true. I’m not saying it should have been investigated like it was, but that’s something that clearly happened.

Something else that’s plainly clear, this investigation would absolutely not be going on if Trump had lost. This is plain as day an attempt to delegitimize his victory that he won fair and square.

So let’s recap what we have so far. One guy charged with tax cheating from 10 years ago(the judge has already indicated Mueller doesn’t have jurisdiction), a couple people plead guilty to lying so they would stop being investigated and a bunch of Russians created fake Facebook accounts. Wow sounds like a real strong case to me.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
July 5th, 2018 at 8:16:11 AM permalink

I don’t remember any of that, I was too young. The only thing I know is Clinton plainly said under oath as president there was no affair and clearly that was not true. I’m not saying it should have been investigated like it was, but that’s something that clearly happened.

Something else that’s plainly clear, this investigation would absolutely not be going on if Trump had lost. This is plain as day an attempt to delegitimize his victory that he won fair and square.

So let’s recap what we have so far. One guy charged with tax cheating from 10 years ago(the judge has already indicated Mueller doesn’t have jurisdiction), a couple people plead guilty to lying so they would stop being investigated and a bunch of Russians created fake Facebook accounts. Wow sounds like a real strong case to me.

Re: Clinton. He said he did not have sexual relations with her. He was talking about genital intercourse only. They defined it differently. He didn't claim he never had physical contact, or said anything about an affair.

It was a dangerous word game he lost in the end.

Re: Trump. I would take that bet if it were possible. There are clear indications he has violated many state and federal laws about money laundering in doing business, he has been the subject of 3500+ lawsuits and untold settlements, and many indications he/his team colluded with the Russians to throw the election.

He was ALREADY under investigation by the FBI for both since we don't know when, but at least 2015, and State of New York for who knows what, I can't keep track. We just didn't know about those investigations when he won.

I say INDICATIONS because we don't know ANYTHING about what they have against him right now. We know his close associates are under indictments. We know he's acting guilty as hell, trying to distract the media with ANYTHING else, and discredit the people investigating him.

But maybe they have nothing. Maybe they have something but statute of limitations for prosecuting it is expired. Maybe they have a whole bunch and we don't know it. Yet.

Patience.
Boz
Boz
July 5th, 2018 at 8:38:42 AM permalink
https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/viral-video-shows-teen-attacked-for-wearing-make-american-great-again-hat

Just another example of the unhinged left attacking someone for wearing a MAGA hat. While he certainly doesn’t represent all liberals, he shows how crazy some are. And obviously racist in his talk. And I’m sure he is so stupid he couldn’t have a coherent conversation about why he hates Trump and his supporters.

This would make a great campaign ad.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
July 5th, 2018 at 9:59:27 AM permalink

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/viral-video-shows-teen-attacked-for-wearing-make-american-great-again-hat

Just another example of the unhinged left attacking someone for wearing a MAGA hat. While he certainly doesn’t represent all liberals, he shows how crazy some are. And obviously racist in his talk. And I’m sure he is so stupid he couldn’t have a coherent conversation about why he hates Trump and his supporters.

Yawn
crazy extremists on the right or left proves nothing
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
ams288
ams288
July 5th, 2018 at 10:02:20 AM permalink

That MAGA hat kid seems like the next mass school shooter. Hopefully the FBI will keep an eye on him.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
July 5th, 2018 at 10:08:39 AM permalink

Bill Clinton disgusted me
I supported the Ken Starr investigation

Nope
The Russians interfered and we would have had an investigation regardless

I don't have the foggiest idea what Mueler has
Maybe a nothing burger. I don't know.
Maybe a lot of people are going to jail I don't know

I do know that I totally support the Mueller investigation just as I totally supported the Ken Starr investigation
Power needs to be investigated regardless of what party holds power
Power corrupts regardless if its a Dem or Repub
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
Sandybestdog
Sandybestdog
Thanked by
SOOPOO
July 5th, 2018 at 10:14:37 AM permalink

Re: Clinton. He said he did not have sexual relations with her. He was talking about genital intercourse only. They defined it differently. He didn't claim he never had physical contact, or said anything about an affair.

It was a dangerous word game he lost in the end.

Re: Trump. I would take that bet if it were possible. There are clear indications he has violated many state and federal laws about money laundering in doing business, he has been the subject of 3500+ lawsuits and untold settlements, and many indications he/his team colluded with the Russians to throw the election.

He was ALREADY under investigation by the FBI for both since we don't know when, but at least 2015, and State of New York for who knows what, I can't keep track. We just didn't know about those investigations when he won.

I say INDICATIONS because we don't know ANYTHING about what they have against him right now. We know his close associates are under indictments. We know he's acting guilty as hell, trying to distract the media with ANYTHING else, and discredit the people investigating him.

But maybe they have nothing. Maybe they have something but statute of limitations for prosecuting it is expired. Maybe they have a whole bunch and we don't know it. Yet.

Patience.

So basically you’re telling me he won because of everything except his actual message. The voters of Michigan woke up on election day and said “you know, the Russians convinced me to vote for Trump. I don’t really like his message or anything like that.”

BTW businesses get sued. That’s what happens when you actually do stuff. You know who will never get sued? A community organizer.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
July 5th, 2018 at 10:19:56 AM permalink

Just like all the Trump rally people and idiots spewing hatred and bigotry have made for 100s of YouTube videos and campaign ads for 3 years now, including the Chief Idiot. Cuts both ways. Both sides' extremists are called that for a reason.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
July 5th, 2018 at 10:23:43 AM permalink

So basically you’re telling me he won because of everything except his actual message. The voters of Michigan woke up on election day and said “you know, the Russians convinced me to vote for Trump. I don’t really like his message or anything like that.”

BTW businesses get sued. That’s what happens when you actually do stuff. You know who will never get sued? A community organizer.

No, I didn't say or even imply that. Not sure how you even get there. I said he would be under investigation right now matter what.

I think he would be under AN INDICTMENT right now if he weren't president. I think they have him, and he knows it. He's flopping like a fish on land. But there's some question about whether he can be charged while president, so that may be holding him up. A separate question, anyway.
ams288
ams288
July 5th, 2018 at 10:31:55 AM permalink

I think he would be under AN INDICTMENT right now if he weren't president.

He could be right now for all we know.

A sealed indictment that becomes unsealed once he's out of office would eliminate a lot of those pesky questions about what can and can't be done to a sitting president.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
July 5th, 2018 at 11:21:57 AM permalink

He could be right now for all we know.

A sealed indictment that becomes unsealed once he's out of office would eliminate a lot of those pesky questions about what can and can't be done to a sitting president.

Justice delayed is justice denied.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
billryan
billryan
July 5th, 2018 at 12:18:02 PM permalink
45 just tweeted that illegals SHOULD GET OFF HIS LAWN. What an embarrassment.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
ams288
ams288
July 5th, 2018 at 12:44:56 PM permalink
Wow, Scott Pruitt just resigned as head of the EPA.

Literally one of the most corrupt cabinet members in American history...
petroglyph
petroglyph
Thanked by
Mooseton
July 5th, 2018 at 3:22:57 PM permalink

No, I didn't say or even imply that. Not sure how you even get there. I said he would be under investigation right now matter what.

I think he would be under AN INDICTMENT right now if he weren't president.

What do you think he would be under indictment for?
dogqck
dogqck
July 5th, 2018 at 3:40:31 PM permalink
For colluding with the Russians to lose the election DUH
billryan
billryan
July 5th, 2018 at 3:50:51 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

What do you think he would be under indictment for?

When all is said and done, I will be very surprised if the trump organization is not shown to be a money laundering machine on a scale never before seen. If you had asked me my opinion in 2008, 2010 ,or 2012, I'd have answered the same way.
darkoz
darkoz
July 5th, 2018 at 5:17:09 PM permalink
Evenbob

Just a friendly warning

Some hacker seems to have replaced your avatar with a photo of a known con artist
Boz
Boz
July 5th, 2018 at 5:22:10 PM permalink

When all is said and done, I will be very surprised if the trump organization is not shown to be a money laundering machine on a scale never before seen. If you had asked me my opinion in 2008, 2010 ,or 2012, I'd have answered the same way.

Why does it not shock me you think this way.

Is there a past between you and Mr Trump back in NY? Competitors or maybe partners on a deal that went bad? Your animosity toward this fine gentleman is not normal, so maybe we don’t know the entire story.
Boz
Boz
July 5th, 2018 at 5:23:11 PM permalink

That MAGA hat kid seems like the next mass school shooter. Hopefully the FBI will keep an eye on him.

Classy, but wouldn’t expect anything else from you.
ams288
ams288
July 5th, 2018 at 5:34:18 PM permalink

Classy, but wouldn’t expect anything else from you.

And yet you don’t get upset when your fellow righties say way worse things about David Hogg.

Hmmmmmmm.......
petroglyph
petroglyph
July 5th, 2018 at 5:42:21 PM permalink
Quote: dogqck

For colluding with the Russians to lose the election DUH

The world is a stage.
petroglyph
petroglyph
July 5th, 2018 at 5:45:28 PM permalink

If you want to see the washing machine, look at Comey and HSBC bank, fer chrissakes. They've been laundering since the opium wars.
Boz
Boz
July 5th, 2018 at 5:46:55 PM permalink

And yet you don’t get upset when your fellow righties say way worse things about David Hogg.

Hmmmmmmm.......

Trust me, I knew what you were looking for when you posted that.

I just can’t figure out what the Hmmmmmm is for, but I have my educated guess.
darkoz
darkoz
July 5th, 2018 at 5:52:29 PM permalink

Why does it not shock me you think this way.

Is there a past between you and Mr Trump back in NY? Competitors or maybe partners on a deal that went bad? Your animosity toward this fine gentleman is not normal, so maybe we don’t know the entire story.

I have said it before

There is a past between most NYers and Donald Trump

He been the same jerk his whole life

Most NYers call the bs

Righties seem to think its cool

Thats why NY will happily stay Dem
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
July 5th, 2018 at 5:58:43 PM permalink

Hmmmmmmm.......

What worse things? Closest thing to being that bad or worse is IIRC someone mentioned David Hogg looks like a school shooter. It may have been Axel — and I’m pretty sure he’s not a “righty”. I think he’s pretty close to center, probably slightly left IMO. No offense axel.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
July 5th, 2018 at 5:59:44 PM permalink

Hmmmmmmm.......

At least we pick on adults while you like to go after teens.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
July 5th, 2018 at 6:01:31 PM permalink

Exactly.

I think they're finding out that Trump started overreaching and alienating domestic banks right about the time the Iron Curtain fell. I think he took billions in loans from Deutschebank and other entities whose underwriters were Russian oligarchs and mobsters. And part of his agreement, knowingly or not, served to launder dirty money for them.

I also think he knowingly laundered funds for some Russian guys in particular, those that bought estates and properties in the US with him involved as seller, broker, or some other way, for greatly exaggerated and inflated prices.

Paul Manafort figures heavily into all that, as do Jr, Eric, and Jared. Manafort was inserted into the campaign for some reason. Other Russians are involved, along with other Trump employees.

Putin wants that oil deal for 500 billion (that we're sanctioning and preventing) fixed. He wants to sell Ruasian arms to EU enemies. And he wants to brush back Nato alliance/EU leaders, especially for censuring him over Ukraine/Crimea. He wants continued expansion into other former Soviet satellites. And trade dominence in a few markets for a better exonomy. People are starting to get really hungry there.

Trump is making all of those things easier for him. So I don't doubt there's a huge obligation/extortion/deal out there between them.
ams288
ams288
July 5th, 2018 at 6:02:01 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

At least we pick on adults while you like to go after teens.

Hahahahaha. Thanks for the laugh.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
July 5th, 2018 at 6:08:35 PM permalink
Quote: RS

What worse things? Closest thing to being that bad or worse is IIRC someone mentioned David Hogg looks like a school shooter. It may have been Axel — and I’m pretty sure he’s not a “righty”. I think he’s pretty close to center, probably slightly left IMO. No offense axel.

No offense here, everything you said is correct. Let's not forget, I also said that he has a face you(I) want to punch.

I think there's plenty of people that probably want to kick him in the balls, but they would only be slightly surprised to find out there's nothing but a p***y down there.

Has Hogg come out yet?
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
ams288
ams288
July 5th, 2018 at 6:19:25 PM permalink
I’d be willing to bet Hogg gets more action than any member on these boards. Look at his mentions on Twitter. Besides crazy right wingers threatening him, he’s got girls throwing themselves at him.

Whether he’s attracted to men or women, who cares? (He’s straight tho. I’ve got good gaydar).
Boz
Boz
July 5th, 2018 at 6:20:20 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

I have said it before

There is a past between most NYers and Donald Trump

He been the same jerk his whole life

Most NYers call the bs

Righties seem to think its cool

Thats why NY will happily stay Dem

No it’s just that Many NYers have the typical liberal mentality that most people are lessor people than them. People who could never do what they did in life and need them to prop them up.

Deep down they see them as lazy and stupid humans and only they know what is best for them.

Liberalism in a nutshell. Keep them down and depending on the government.

And when that isn’t working promise them more, just like Uncle Bernie and his lunatic disciple you are now stuck as a Rep do.

They refuse to believe someone could go from Homeless to riding the bus on his way to lead the “Most Feared AP Team on the East Coast”.
darkoz
darkoz
July 5th, 2018 at 6:42:18 PM permalink

No it’s just that Many NYers have the typical liberal mentality that most people are lessor people than them. People who could never do what they did in life and need them to prop them up.

Deep down they see them as lazy and stupid humans and only they know what is best for them.

Liberalism in a nutshell. Keep them down and depending on the government.

And when that isn’t working promise them more, just like Uncle Bernie and his lunatic disciple you are now stuck as a Rep do.

They refuse to believe someone could go from Homeless to riding the bus on his way to lead the “Most Feared AP Team on the East Coast”.

I know plenty of silver spooners who feel that way

But what does doubt in abilities have to do with politics?
dogqck
dogqck
July 5th, 2018 at 7:59:00 PM permalink
As regards Trump, some people here seem to have found a button and sewed on a vest, Waiting to see Sammy the Bull linked to Trump next.
  • Jump to: