Thread Rating:

TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
Thanked by
darkoz
September 21st, 2018 at 10:55:55 AM permalink
Quote: Fleaswatter

I am still curious about your view of Senator Cory Spartacus Booker.

You didn't ask me, but I don't see that as rape at all, especially when it's already during a makeout session.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
September 21st, 2018 at 10:56:33 AM permalink

Reallllllyl biiiiiig GOTCHA, LOL

From Comey: "there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

GUILTY in their handling of handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.
The phrase "Extremely careless" was changed from "gross negligence" due to politics.

Keep drinking your koolaid, keep living in your fantasy world.

Everyone knows the righties never did any of their "Lock her up!" chants before Comey made that statement.

/sarcasm
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
September 21st, 2018 at 11:06:16 AM permalink

Hes a dirtbag just like Bill Clinton and Donald Trump
Do you defend sexual assault simply due to politics
I dont
I could care less about politics when it comes to sexual assault.
Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, Cory, Franken are all sickos

Its totally absurd to have attacked Bill Clinton yet defend that sicko Donald Trump
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
September 21st, 2018 at 11:12:00 AM permalink

Lol

You seriously are comparing a guy who was kissing a girl consensually and then she refused his further advances (and they remained friends afterwards) with trump going up to strange women and grabbing their vaginas?

And Kavanaugh throwing a woman on the bed and smothering her screams while he tries to rape her
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
  • Threads: 10
September 21st, 2018 at 11:13:53 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

Hes a dirtbag just like Bill Clinton and Donald Trump
Do you defend sexual assault simply due to politics
I dont
I could care less about politics when it comes to sexual assault.
Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, Cory, Franken are all sickos

Its totally absurd to have attacked Bill Clinton yet defend that sicko Donald Trump

I agree with almost everything you wrote.
new motto for the left: “I don't know if I received bad information, but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was,” (John Brennan Mar 25, 2019)
darkoz
darkoz
September 21st, 2018 at 11:14:13 AM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

You didn't ask me, but I don't see that as rape at all, especially when it's already during a makeout session.

Yeah apparently fleaswatter believes millions of men should be locked up once they make a move while kissing their girl
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
September 21st, 2018 at 11:18:19 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Lol

You seriously are comparing a guy who was kissing a girl consensually and then she refused his further advances (and they remained friends afterwards) with trump going up to strange women and grabbing their vaginas?

Deflect, deflect. We were talking about Booker.
Hmmm, so there are different levels of groping??

Quote:

And Kavanaugh throwing a woman on the bed and smothering her screams while he tries to rape her

Ahhhhh, GUILTY until proved innocent.
It is good to know where you stand.
new motto for the left: “I don't know if I received bad information, but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was,” (John Brennan Mar 25, 2019)
terapined
terapined
September 21st, 2018 at 11:19:10 AM permalink

I agree with almost everything you wrote.

Are you against ALL sexual assault regardless of politics?
Are you against Bill Clinton due to sexual assault but defend Trump for the same charges?
I am against ALL sexual assault regardless of politics
darkoz
darkoz
September 21st, 2018 at 11:43:10 AM permalink

No we were not

We were talking about trump and kavanaugh when you deflected with corey Booker and an article he wrote in college about how he went too far with his gf

You dont get to deflect and then claim getting back to the original subject is deflection

Touching your gf breast is not groping (Booker)

Going up to strange women touching their pubes is (trump)

Throwing a woman down on the bed and trying to have sex with them against their will is attempted rape (kavanuagh)

Im not saying kavanaugh is guilty either. I believe there should be an investigation into it to determine credibility. Something righties apparently dont want
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
September 21st, 2018 at 11:49:57 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

From Comey: "there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

GUILTY in their handling of handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.
The phrase "Extremely careless" was changed from "gross negligence" due to politics.

Everyone knows the righties never did any of their "Lock her up!" chants before Comey made that statement.

/sarcasm

Comey letter Jul 5 2016

First chanting of "lock her up" was at the Republican National Convention July 18-20 2018

triple sarcasm
Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
September 21st, 2018 at 11:53:34 AM permalink

I didn't mean it the way you think I meant it. Happy Friday.
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
September 21st, 2018 at 11:55:26 AM permalink

Im not saying kavanaugh is guilty either. I believe there should be an investigation into it to determine credibility. Something righties apparently dont want

You don't remember your own post?

Here it is again for you.

How does this not say that Kananaugh is guilty? Please enlighten me.
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
September 21st, 2018 at 11:56:28 AM permalink
Quote: Steverinos

I didn't mean it the way you think I meant it. Happy Friday.

Happy Friday to you too ;-)
Steverinos
Steverinos
September 21st, 2018 at 11:56:38 AM permalink

/sarcasm

Comey letter Jul 5 2016

First chanting of "lock her up" was at the Republican National Convention July 18-20 2018

triple sarcasm

Led by Michael Flynn, a felon.

Triple irony.
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
September 21st, 2018 at 12:03:03 PM permalink

/sarcasm

Comey letter Jul 5 2016

triple sarcasm

Triple irony.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-hillary-clinton-michael-stoker-epa-lock-her-up-chant-a8362566.html

from the link:
"Michael Stoker has been credited with coining the infamous saying calling for Ms Clinton to be put in prison for using a private email server while she was Secretary of State"

quintuple irony
Steverinos
Steverinos
September 21st, 2018 at 12:09:48 PM permalink

/sarcasm

Comey letter Jul 5 2016

triple sarcasm

Triple irony.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-hillary-clinton-michael-stoker-epa-lock-her-up-chant-a8362566.html

from the link:
"Michael Stoker has been credited with coining the infamous saying calling for Ms Clinton to be put in prison for using a private email server while she was Secretary of State"

quintuple irony

Ooooooooooookay....not sure why you felt the need to prove this. I didn't say he made it up. Just that he led it at the convention, was part of the Trump admin, and is now a convicted felon.

Michael Stoker coined the phrase and Micheal Flynn encouraged it. I can live with that.
darkoz
darkoz
September 21st, 2018 at 12:17:53 PM permalink

You don't remember your own post?

Here it is again for you.

How does this not say that Kananaugh is guilty? Please enlighten me.

Thats the accusation

How would you prefer I say it

Kavanaugh throwing a woman down on the bed and trying to have unwanted sex is rape given the caveat that he actually did it and is not lying about his innocence which should be proven based on a preponderance of the evidence to be collected preferably by FBI or other law enforcement agencies conducting a fair and unbiased investigation that is not beholden to partisan politics and adjudicated in front of a non-partial judge

Happier now?
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
September 21st, 2018 at 12:37:06 PM permalink

Thats the accusation

How would you prefer I say it

Kavanaugh throwing a woman down on the bed and trying to have unwanted sex is rape given the caveat that he actually did it and is not lying about his innocence which should be proven based on a preponderance of the evidence to be collected preferably by FBI or other law enforcement agencies conducting a fair and unbiased investigation that is not beholden to partisan politics and adjudicated in front of a non-partial judge

Happier now?

Happier now? Yes, thank you.

See, it is not so hard to provide an accurate description.
darkoz
darkoz
September 21st, 2018 at 12:49:20 PM permalink

Happier now? Yes, thank you.

See, it is not so hard to provide an accurate description.

Just that.one time. Takes too long to write all that

Now "LOCK IM UP"

:)))
TigerWu
TigerWu
September 21st, 2018 at 1:22:37 PM permalink
Oops....

"President Trump recently announced plans to impose a 10 percent tax on $200 billion of imports from China effective September 24, escalating to 25 percent effective January 1, 2019. When added to tariffs that have already been implemented, total trade taxes imposed on American consumers and businesses via unilateral executive action exceed all the taxes included in President Obama’s Affordable Care Act (ACA)."

Source
Steverinos
Steverinos
September 21st, 2018 at 2:08:49 PM permalink
Kavanaugh has denied the allegations. Categorically and unequivocally has denied the allegations. Said he wasn't there.

Now, if you were truly innocent, wouldn't you ALSO be demanding an FBI investigation so that your name can be cleared?
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
September 21st, 2018 at 2:21:25 PM permalink

/sarcasm

Comey letter Jul 5 2016

triple sarcasm

The Republicans held a national convention 2 months ago. Guess nobody showed up.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
TigerWu
TigerWu
September 21st, 2018 at 2:24:08 PM permalink

Now, if you were truly innocent, wouldn't you ALSO be demanding an FBI investigation so that your name can be cleared?

Absolutely! That's why Trump is demanding that Mueller finish his Russian investi--

Oh.

Nevermind.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
September 21st, 2018 at 2:25:48 PM permalink

WE weren't talking about Booker. YOU were deflecting by trying to bring him up.

Quote:

And I agree with whoever (TigerWu?) said consensual kissing moving to breast-groping that was unwanted is a very different situation.
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
September 21st, 2018 at 2:32:37 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

The Republicans held a national convention 2 months ago. Guess nobody showed up.

You got me. I typed 2018 instead of 2016. I hold my head in shame. I don't know if I will ever be able to post here again since making such a devastating mistake.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
September 21st, 2018 at 2:48:43 PM permalink

What’s the rush for?

Generously considering this rhetorical at this stage of the game.
TigerWu
TigerWu
September 21st, 2018 at 2:53:59 PM permalink

You got me. I typed 2018 instead of 2016. I hold my head in shame. I don't know if I will ever be able to post here again since making such a devastating mistake.

You might as well register as a Democrat now.

Your "I'm with Her" shirt is in the mail.
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
September 21st, 2018 at 2:56:33 PM permalink

I have a question for you since I think that you are the only female responding in this thread.

Please answer the following question from your heart and no psyco-babble about how other females may react, just you yourself

If you were 15 or 16 years old and thought that someone was attempting to rape you and additionally that person may inadvertently kill you, what details would you remember about the attack?

-the day it happened?
-a week after the attack?
-a year later?
-20 years later?
etc
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
September 21st, 2018 at 3:43:42 PM permalink
Follow up questions::

Would you tell your parents and / or the police, and if not, why not?

I'm pretty sure I know "why not," but it might be good to hear it from a woman's perspective, especially if you can answer using the state of mind of a teen age girl.

Tough situation, no question about it.
Last edited by: MrV on Sep 21, 2018
"What, me worry?"
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
Thanked by
SteverinosOnceDearams288rxwineMichaelBluejay
September 21st, 2018 at 4:15:49 PM permalink

I have a question for you since I think that you are the only female responding in this thread.

Please answer the following question from your heart and no psyco-babble about how other females may react, just you yourself

If you were 15 or 16 years old and thought that someone was attempting to rape you and additionally that person may inadvertently kill you, what details would you remember about the attack?

-the day it happened?
-a week after the attack?
-a year later?
-20 years later?
etc

Ok, I'll answer. When I was raped at 18 and impregnated, it was a guy who was a bartender where I had a second job on weekends. He had asked me out several times and i had turned him down. His name was Brent, he was 20, about 6'3" 240 (a little chubby, not built), blond hair parted on the left, blue eyes, very fair, round face, no other distinguishing marks.

We were all at an after work party at the head bartender's cabin (Denny), everyone was drinking, (18 was legal age in that state then), someone had pot. I had worked at my store from 10am to 9pm, then cocktailed until 2am, then gone to the party with everyone. So I was pretty tired.

Steve Miller band was on, the album "Fly Like an Eagle". I had never heard it on headphones, didn't own any, so I was drunk, had smoked a little, when Denny put the headphones on me and started the record over. (It's a great album, btw. Concept studio recording with amazing things happening you don't hear except on a really good stereo or headphones).

I sprawled on the living room couch and closed my eyes. There were about a dozen people there and the lights were on when I started listening. At some point I transitioned into a sleep/dream with the music just going and dancing in my mind.

When I woke up, the lights were mostly off, the music was off but I still had the headphones on, as well as all my clothes except my panties, and Brent was braced on the couch back, trying not to wake me while screwing me. I yelled and tried to pull away just as he lost it and came inside me. I kneed him off of me and rolled to the floor out from under him and just crouched there, trying to wipe his sperm out of me. He pulled his pants back up and ran away.

The couple people who were still there had gone outside to the porch to talk. Not sure why, but probably to give me quiet. They didn't know Brent was still there or had come back in and not left. I was too embarassed and too new to the group to explain any further, and I didn't tell anyone else then, or ever. It was a group that didn't think anything of casual sex, so there was no.
point in discussing that I had been out and not a willing partner.

Until I missed my period. Then I told my one employee (same age as me), and she helped me get to the Planned Parenthood clinic 200 miles away for an abortion. It took $300 plus travel expense, which was all I had at the time, but I didn't want to ask anyone else or take money out of the till.

My mom figured out I was pregnant a couple days before I was scheduled to go anyway. She asked if I was, I said yes, she asked if I was having an abortion, I said yes, she said, well, we won't tell your father. And he never knew, nor did anyone from the bar, nor anyone except my ex-husband, and a couple of fiances before i met him, until now, telling these details here.

That happened late June 1977, and I had the abortion in August. They didn't sedate you back then, just gave you a Valium to calm you, stuck a sponge up you to dilate your cervix so.they could get in there, and stuck things up you to remove the fetus and clean the uterus. The remains went into a clear plastic container next to your head, in blood and bits. It was quite painful in several ways, despite being a product of rape.

41 years ago. Yesterday. Same thing, the way these things work in your head. No, I don't forget. I can smell him, feel the disorientation of not hearing except my own scream (forgetting the headsets were on right then), the feeling of my left knee sinking into his belly and rolling onto and hitting the floor, the yellowish light from the porch coming through the living room window highlighting his face as he came, the terror of being blocked in by his arms and impaled on his cock and having to escape. I try not to think about it most days, but this case has had so many similarities to my situation I'm pretty much reliving it these last couple of weeks. So, since the answer seems to be to finally tell people, here it is. #metoo
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
Thanked by
OnceDearSteverinosrxwine
September 21st, 2018 at 4:35:23 PM permalink

Ok, I'll answer.

I sincerely appreciate your answer. I do not have the words to express my deepest sympathy for the pain and suffering you have had to endure.

I apologize for asking you the question. I would not have if I had known.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
September 21st, 2018 at 5:09:13 PM permalink

I sincerely appreciate your answer. I do not have the words to express my deepest sympathy for the pain and suffering you have had to endure.

I apologize for asking you the question. I would not have if I had known.

Thanks. Not just for what you said, but inviting me to talk about it. It might be a good thing. I'm not sure yet.
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
September 21st, 2018 at 5:23:16 PM permalink

Thanks. Not just for what you said, but inviting me to talk about it. It might be a good thing. I'm not sure yet.

You are welcome.

I am sure that we will continue to disagree about politics here but NOBODY should disagree that NO-ONE should ever have to go through the suffering you have.

Stay strong.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
Thanked by
ams288
September 21st, 2018 at 6:08:09 PM permalink
Powerful stuff there, Babs.

Whoa!
"What, me worry?"
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 213
September 21st, 2018 at 6:40:24 PM permalink
two reasons trump will fight loudly for Kavanaugh

1. 'During a 1998 Georgetown Law School conference on what would turn out to be the dim prospects of renewing the independent counsel law, moderator Mark Tuohey (who hired Kavanaugh onto the staff of independent counsel Ken Starr) put a question to the panel:
"How many of you believe, as a matter of law, that a sitting president cannot be indicted during the term of office?" Tuohey asked.

Kavanaugh's hand went up, as did more than half of the experts on the panel, including some with liberal political outlooks.'

2, quid pro quo

just in case someone didn't think this isn't still all about Trump
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
Thanked by
RS
September 21st, 2018 at 11:43:29 PM permalink
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
September 22nd, 2018 at 1:01:19 AM permalink
When I was in 5th grade I had a friend(my age) he had a sister who was 4 years older than I was(big boobs, sweet face). We had a sleepover(more than once) . She did stuff to me(fisrt). And me to her After that. We still talk on FB.

#MeTooAndILovedit.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
ams288
ams288
September 22nd, 2018 at 7:08:16 PM permalink
Dr. Ford accepted the offer to testify this week.

Probably Wednesday or Thursday.

The WH and GOP obviously doesn’t want this hearing to happen. Should be an interesting week.
ams288
ams288
September 23rd, 2018 at 4:10:18 PM permalink
From DRUDGE:

rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
September 23rd, 2018 at 5:09:35 PM permalink
Rumor is a new sexual assault allegation.
ams288
ams288
September 23rd, 2018 at 5:34:13 PM permalink
The story is out:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/senate-democrats-investigate-a-new-allegation-of-sexual-misconduct-from-the-supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaughs-college-years-deborah-ramirez

Michael Avenatti also just tweeted that he is representing a 3rd woman with “credible information regarding Kavanaugh and Mark Judge.”

EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
September 23rd, 2018 at 9:06:11 PM permalink
I like Amy Coney Barrett for the job, she's
super conservative and only 45, she'll
be there for 40 years. She's on Trump's
short list. The Dems have a pipe/wet
dream they will take the Senate in Nov.
Now that they've fired up the Right's
base even more with all this Borking,
there isn't a prayer that will happen.

Trump will just keep putting up super
conservatives for nomination.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
September 23rd, 2018 at 9:49:03 PM permalink
Anyone proven to having made false allegations should be brought up on charges after all this is over.
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
September 24th, 2018 at 1:53:01 AM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Anyone proven to having made false allegations should be brought up on charges after all this is over.

The problem is that as long as this all stays "he said, she said" no one will really know the truth.

Kavanaugh's nomination is in trouble, which is fine if he actually did these things. He would probably also end up resigning from the position he holds. If he did not do them, it is a horrible. Not because he is President Trump's pick. Not because he is not liked as a judge by the left. No, it is because we have gone through a process in which the Democrats and these women have had ample opportunity to come forward but the timing of all of these issues being brought up is totally a set up by the Left to overturn the results of the 2016 Election...not to speak of their willingness to harm someone's reputation.

I'm sorry, lefties, is this really the way you want to do the business of government moving forward? You talk about how bad the right is...

We'll see what happens when Washington wakes up this morning...
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 129
September 24th, 2018 at 3:52:13 AM permalink

Obviously.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
Thanked by
darkoz
September 24th, 2018 at 4:28:48 AM permalink
Quote: RonC

The problem is that as long as this all stays "he said, she said" no one will really know the truth.

Kavanaugh's nomination is in trouble, which is fine if he actually did these things. He would probably also end up resigning from the position he holds. If he did not do them, it is a horrible. Not because he is President Trump's pick. Not because he is not liked as a judge by the left. No, it is because we have gone through a process in which the Democrats and these women have had ample opportunity to come forward but the timing of all of these issues being brought up is totally a set up by the Left to overturn the results of the 2016 Election...not to speak of their willingness to harm someone's reputation.

I'm sorry, lefties, is this really the way you want to do the business of government moving forward? You talk about how bad the right is...

We'll see what happens when Washington wakes up this morning...

Kavanaugh was nominated July 10th. It's September 25th, 10 weeks later. That's a very short period of time to sort out whether a woman wants to elevate an extremely private and embarrassing situation to a complaint that will get national attention, get your family behind going public, get legal advice, figure out who and where to take your complaint, the Senator's office to sort your information from all the other stuff coming in, follow up on it to see if its anything that needs to be brought up and has some credibility, etc.

These are things that happened to very young women in a generally permissive culture. They were usually buried and ignored, and if they were even acknowledged, they were dismissed as "boys will be boys", or dating missteps, or alcohol-fueled lack of judgment or control.

There's also the ghastly trashing of Anita Hill in 1991 when she came forward as a flashing warning of what a woman can expect if she does come forward. And so far, this has been worse for the first accuser - who knows what the second one will experience, or the third one who's gone to Avenatti instead of directly to Congress (the first woman didn't go to Feinstein - she went to her Congress person, who at some point passed it on).

So, no, I don't think it's a "leftie" conspiracy. It's the huge rush to confirm him that's driving the insane way this is evolving.
terapined
terapined
September 24th, 2018 at 4:43:02 AM permalink

lol
Ronan Farrow is on the case.
He and Woodward are the 2 most trusted reporters in the country right now
Farrow is fearless when it come to publishing the TRUTH and the TRUTH is coming out
What a dumb selection in the era of #metoo
Is today the day Kav slinks away?
ams288
ams288
Thanked by
OnceDeardarkozSteverinos
September 24th, 2018 at 4:50:57 AM permalink

Yes. 100% yes.

Sorry.

Your side is the one that is rushing to give a man who is credibly accused of sexual assault a lifetime slot on the Supreme Court.

If the accusers didn't come forward in a timeframe that is convenient to your liking, well, too damn bad.
terapined
terapined
September 24th, 2018 at 5:01:56 AM permalink

I am totally ok with the truth coming out
I was totally ok with Bill Clinton accuser being on 60 min
I couldn't stand that sicko Bill Clinton
Of course I am ok with all this stuff coming out about KAV

I just don't get how some people are against a Dem for sexual assault and give a pass to a Rep
I find that hypocrisy disgusting
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
Thanked by
ams288
September 24th, 2018 at 5:17:45 AM permalink

Absolutely. Cuts both ways, though, once (and if) they get people under oath.
  • Jump to: