Thread Rating:

darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
November 14th, 2017 at 9:02:03 AM permalink
Quote: bobbartop

Can I imagine? I can imagine that if a certain ex-president who took 26 rides on Epstein's "Lolita Express" to Rape Island were to run for office again, half the country would vote for him. There's no standards in this country. The US of Hypocrites.

Aside from lolita express i dont even get the reference. Which president? Who is Epstein?
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
bobbartop
bobbartop
  • Threads: 133
November 14th, 2017 at 9:15:45 AM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

I thought we were talking about the current President.

I'm not. Who's this "we" you speak of? I'm speaking of the hypocrisy of the American people. Neither "side" immuned. I am an equal opportunity a-hole.

If you are implying that I'm playing favorites for Trump, go ahead and search all of my forum posts and I'll send you $5 by PayPal for every favorable post.

I'll splash the pot and speak Sputnik any time I feel like it.

-----

"I hope to God we find out who murdered Seth Rich."

"Because he was my child".

-- Donna Brazile - ex-DNC Chair
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
bobbartop
bobbartop
November 14th, 2017 at 9:28:50 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Aside from lolita express i dont even get the reference. Which president? Who is Epstein?

I searched the Federal Bureau of Prisons website, I thought you might want his prison number, but he's out already and I can't find it. I think he got paroled to Rape Island, which he owns. Nice house. Sorry. I said it's hard to follow all the pervert news, I spend a lot of time playing video poker.

His lawyer? Ken Starr. Yes, THAT Ken Starr. Scumbags at the top, they're all buddies.
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
November 14th, 2017 at 9:30:24 AM permalink

Okay, I just did a few minutes of googling on this since I didn't know much about it either... Epstein is a world-class scumbag who had sex with underage girls and went to prison for it. He was/is also a multi-millionaire who was friends with a lot of wealthy and powerful people, including President Clinton. There is undisputed proof that Clinton flew on Epstein's private jet to destinations all over the world, but from what I've read there is zero proof that Clinton was involved with any underage girls (not that I'm defending him; I'm just saying there's no proof). Additionally, despite what bobbartop said, Clinton did not take 26 trips to "Rape Island." Those 26 trips were to destinations all over the world, not a single one of which was to Epstein's private island.
bobbartop
bobbartop
Thanked by
Mooseton
November 14th, 2017 at 9:41:13 AM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

Additionally, despite what bobbartop said, Clinton did not take 26 trips to "Rape Island." Those 26 trips were to destinations all over the world, not a single one of which was to Epstein's private island.

"Virginia Roberts, 32, who claims she was pimped out by Epstein at age 15, has previously claimed she saw Clinton at Epstein’s getaway in 2002."

If I am to believe Judge Moore's 14 year old, I can certainly believe Clinton's 15 year old.

Anyway, there's an easy solution. I'll just check on Snopes. If they clear him, then he's guilty.
TigerWu
TigerWu
November 14th, 2017 at 9:54:34 AM permalink

"Virginia Roberts, 32, who claims she was pimped out by Epstein at age 15, has previously claimed she saw Clinton at Epstein’s getaway in 2002."

She did claim that, but like I said there is no proof or corroborating evidence from anyone, and Clinton is not listed in the flight logs for those trips.

Quote:

If I am to believe Judge Moore's 14 year old, I can certainly believe Clinton's 15 year old.

Anyway, there's an easy solution. I'll just check on Snopes. If they clear him, then he's guilty.

No problem, you can believe whatever you want. I did just check Snopes, though, and they don't seem to have an article about Epstein or the Lolita Express.
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
November 14th, 2017 at 9:59:55 AM permalink
Can't figure out why all the right wing posters on here are always so angry. Anyways.. more deflection.. nothing has changed.
Dalex64
Dalex64
  • Threads: 1
November 14th, 2017 at 10:02:39 AM permalink
Moore is so toxic to the senate republicans they are trying to figure out what to do. Some suggestions some of them have made, if he doesn't drop out of the election:

provide a name of a write-in candidate for people to vote for
one of them even suggested that if Moore stays on the ballot, vote for a democrat
if he wins the election, the senate should vote to expel him (2/3 majority required)

a poll of republicans-at-large says that more than half say he should drop out of the race, a quarter say he should stay in.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
November 14th, 2017 at 10:08:25 AM permalink
Expelling, or refusing to even admit a person ,any person, who just won an election would be disastrous for the GOP, if not the country.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
bobbartop
bobbartop
Thanked by
RogerKint
November 14th, 2017 at 11:04:08 AM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

Can't figure out why all the right wing posters on here are always so angry. Anyways.. more deflection.. nothing has changed.

Nothing has changed. Michelle is still a man.
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
November 14th, 2017 at 1:00:42 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Did you guys see this latest Roy Moore accuser?

Remember when I said "BURN THEM ALL!"?

You owe Donald Trump a debt of gratitude. Not only him, but allll of the people who heard what he said and vowed not to forget. All the people that heard his talk of assault and didn't forget about it when the news popped up the next tidbit of the week.

Ever since he incited folks by taking about grabbing pussies, folks have been dropping left and right. Weinstein. Spacey. Louis CK. Moore. And how many others currently and how many others yet to come. FINALLY it's the VICTIMS who are becoming emboldened. And I see more than one ivory tower engulfed in flames.

THIS is exactly what I meant. BURN IT. Burn it to the f#$%ing ground so that nothing of it's like may grow again.

Directly, I did just hear the interview on the way home today. And the only word that keeps rolling around my head is "flagellation".
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
November 14th, 2017 at 1:03:56 PM permalink

Look who's talking, the Deflection King. You could have just kept your mouth shut. You don't know me. Do you know me? Well? Do you? And I don't know Judge Roy Moore. But he's got to be a prince compared to The Rapist in Chief. Ask Seth Rich. Oops, no, can't do that.

And that's right, I did a "but-Clinton". So what. So fkg what. He's a rapist.

TWENTY-SIX flights with Epstein. I dunno, is Epstein even out of prison yet? I can't keep up with all the latest pervert news.

Do you have any daughters? Any young daughters? What if THEY were among the list of 12-year-olds procured for the pleasures of Epstein, Clinton, and his buddy Spacey.

Deflect this.

Total deflection
gee bobbartop
How come you aren't going after JFK?
ROTFL
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
November 14th, 2017 at 1:06:07 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Total deflection
gee bobbartop
ROTFL

Because Ann Coulter beat him to it:

I think I speak for all lefties when I say we promise to never vote for JFK again.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
TigerWu
TigerWu
November 14th, 2017 at 1:11:55 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

Because Ann Coulter beat him to it:

I think I speak for all lefties when I say we promise to never vote for JFK again.

Haha... Hasn't it been known for decades that JFK had affairs? What exactly was her point with that tweet?
rsactuary
rsactuary
November 14th, 2017 at 1:14:13 PM permalink

Haha... Hasn't it been known for decades that JFK had affairs? What exactly was her point with that tweet?

With an adult even. Probably even a consenting one. SHOCKERS!
Dalex64
Dalex64
  • Threads: 1
November 14th, 2017 at 1:35:40 PM permalink
They are holding up the bible to support an adult being involved with children under 18.
rsactuary
rsactuary
November 14th, 2017 at 1:36:53 PM permalink

Nothing has changed. Michelle is still a man.

QED
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
November 14th, 2017 at 11:15:52 PM permalink
Quote: Dalex64

They are holding up the bible to support an adult being involved with children under 18.

Oh, the Jesus defense. If it's good enough for Christ our Saviour to be born, King of the Heavens and the Earth, then, your honor, I submit to you that the it's perfectly fine in God's book for me to have sexual relations with a 14 year girl. Yeah, that's the ticket!

What, I can't go?

And Ann Coulter, 19 does not even come close to 15. Quit while your ahead.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
billryan
billryan
November 15th, 2017 at 12:03:46 AM permalink

QED

Michelle can't be a man cause she doesn't smoke the same cigarettes as me!
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
bobbartop
bobbartop
November 15th, 2017 at 7:40:24 AM permalink

Total deflection
gee bobbartop
ROTFL

Anyone who would give Bill The Rapist a pass, or even vote for him a third time if he were running today, does not have the right to complain about Judge Moore, or complain about anything for that matter. Partisan hypocrites. lol @ what a bunch of phonies.
bobbartop
bobbartop
Thanked by
RogerKint
November 15th, 2017 at 7:44:59 AM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

And Ann Coulter, 19 does not even come close to 15. Quit while your ahead.

Just wondering, does 16 come close to 14? OH CANADA!
bobbartop
bobbartop
November 15th, 2017 at 7:47:41 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

Michelle can't be a man cause she doesn't smoke the same cigarettes as me!

I've seen the videos on youtube. I wish mine were that big.
ams288
ams288
November 15th, 2017 at 7:48:57 AM permalink

Anyone who would give Bill The Rapist a pass, or even vote for him a third time if he were running today, does not have the right to complain about Judge Moore, or complain about anything for that matter. Partisan hypocrites. lol @ what a bunch of phonies.

Is this directed at terapined? Because he's been very vocal about not voting for Bill Clinton and calling him a sexual predator.
bobbartop
bobbartop
November 15th, 2017 at 7:55:45 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

Is this directed at terapined? Because he's been very vocal about not voting for Bill Clinton and calling him a sexual predator.

I believe my quote was "anyone". English mf, do you speak it?

PS: Kudos to terapined.
ams288
ams288
November 15th, 2017 at 7:59:18 AM permalink

I believe my quote was "anyone". English mf, do you speak it?

PS: Kudos to terapined.

Ah, so your response wasn't directed at terapined. It was just another lame deflection. Gotcha.
TigerWu
TigerWu
November 15th, 2017 at 8:28:50 AM permalink

Anyone who would give Bill The Rapist a pass

I haven't cared about Clinton since he was President so I'm a little out of the loop on this... Who exactly did he rape?
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
November 15th, 2017 at 8:35:46 AM permalink

I haven't cared about Clinton since he was President so I'm a little out of the loop on this... Who exactly did he rape?

Bunch'a liberals keep claiming Trump's a rapist but.....
bobbartop
bobbartop
Thanked by
TigerWu
November 15th, 2017 at 8:39:22 AM permalink

At minimum, Juanita Broderick.

He was also kicked out of Oxford when he was younger, for something similar.
bobbartop
bobbartop
November 15th, 2017 at 8:44:31 AM permalink
Quote: RS

Bunch'a liberals keep claiming Trump's a rapist but.....

Borat's father, Boltok, was a rapist.
terapined
terapined
Thanked by
OnceDear
November 15th, 2017 at 8:47:33 AM permalink

Bill Clinton is a disgusting sexual predator
Donald Trump is a disgusting sexual predator

So sad some conservatives such as bobbartop give sexual predators a pass simply due to politics
When it comes to sexual predators, politics is meaningless to me
Politics is everything to bobbartop when it comes to sexual predators
sad

If you are on the right and defend conservative sexual predators simply due to politics, you are a disgusting human being
If you are on the left and defend liberal sexual predators simply due to politics, you are a disgusting human being
bobbartop
bobbartop
Thanked by
RSRogerKintMaxPen
November 15th, 2017 at 9:23:08 AM permalink

So sad some conservatives such as bobbartop give sexual predators a pass simply due to politics

So sad you're a liar.

Prove it, or stfu. You have the entire forum archives and a search feature at your disposal. If anyone here thinks they can help him "pin me down", have at it.
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
Thanked by
RSpetroglyph
November 15th, 2017 at 9:33:41 AM permalink
Men in power are more tempted to become "sexual predators". I generally give sexual wrongdoing (unless criminal, which to me is assault or rape) a pass. The line has to be drawn somewhere. Add to that the temptation for victims to overblow incidents with powerful people to get money or wrongly achieved fame.

Clinton, Trump nor Moore do not have criminal records as a result of their actions. Hell, neither does Bill O'Reilly. It's a character issue and a job issue. Given all of the other character flaws that people can have, including DUIs, alcoholism, drug addictions, spousal abuse, child abuse, draft-dodging and other items that are hidden, why do we hold unwanted sexual advances (not criminal assault, not rape) to a higher standard, especially when unwanted sexual advances has become the "in-fashion" wave right now. So yeah, I'll go on the record and say that Bill O'Reilly should be hosting the Factor right now, despite the fact that he is a complete jerk with women. I will also say that Trump's sexual record does not prevent him from being a decent president -- it's a character flaw that 62 million voters overlooked.

If we want a society where men are never allowed to make advances without the "yes" from the partner which must be judged now as a "yes" without any form of coercion (past, present, or future) or influence of drugs or alcohol -- otherwise it's a "no", then we're doomed. Mind you, we're doomed anyway.

I am not saying that it's okay to rape women or assault them. The problem is that standards change. Taking someone (voluntarily) to a hotel room and having your way with them (either voluntarily or through a course of actions that seemed that way) did not require the emphatic "yes" like it does today. Mind you, if you are female and you are asked to a place of privacy alone with a man, the reason IS SEX. In today's world, if a woman goes to the hotel room, disrobes completely, and starts humping the guy and then mid-screw changes her mind, then that is rape.

It seems that unwanted sexual advances is becoming a crime and while the penalty may be non-criminal, the costs (losing one's career) are not.

Now, I understand there are many, many women who are true victims who were wrongfully taken advantage of underage, or were raped or actually assaulted. I get that. But things that make you "feel uncomfortable" or that happen to you when you were a decision-capable adult (aka a guy jerks off in front of you - why don't you just walk away or better yet, laugh at it, or you make the decision to go up to a hotel room, and leads to sex that you later regretted) should carry some form of personal responsibility.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
rsactuary
rsactuary
November 15th, 2017 at 10:11:53 AM permalink

So sad you're a liar.

Prove it, or stfu. You have the entire forum archives and a search feature at your disposal. If anyone here thinks they can help him "pin me down", have at it.

One pro-Trump post and it's proven. easy.
terapined
terapined
November 15th, 2017 at 10:13:34 AM permalink

So sad you're a liar.

ROTFL
You question an accuser against a conservative
but
believe an accuser against a liberal

Looks like politics to me
bobbartop
bobbartop
November 15th, 2017 at 11:05:27 AM permalink

One pro-Trump post and it's proven. easy.

I'm waiting.
Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
November 15th, 2017 at 11:12:26 AM permalink
Just catching up on the thread. Wow.

Roy Moore is a pedophile. And if you are STILL watching Sean Hannity, destroying your Keurig (probably because you couldn't figure out how to use it anyway), AND planning to vote for DJT again, you ought to be ashamed of yourself.
billryan
billryan
November 15th, 2017 at 11:12:50 AM permalink

ROTFL
You question an accuser against a conservative
but
believe an accuser against a liberal

Looks like politics to me

A 15 year old claims to have seen Clinton on an island.
A 13 year old came forward and stated ,under oath, that Trump raped her on the same island.
TigerWu
TigerWu
November 15th, 2017 at 11:27:08 AM permalink
Quote: Steverinos

. And if you are STILL watching Sean Hannity, destroying your Keurig

What's funny is that a lot of liberal-types have been boycotting Keurig for years because of the perception they are horrible for the environment, so I guess it's good that conservatives are getting on the same page.

I'm still not convinced that the Keuring incident wasn't just one big publicity stunt, because it sure as heck felt like one.
ams288
ams288
November 15th, 2017 at 12:18:50 PM permalink

I'm still not convinced that the Keuring incident wasn't just one big publicity stunt, because it sure as heck felt like one.

Especially after Keurig apologized and Hannity was like "It's okay to buy them again!" I wonder what his cut was...
ams288
ams288
November 15th, 2017 at 12:58:47 PM permalink
Donald just gave a speech about his Asia trip.

Unfortunately, no one is going to remember what he said because during the middle he had an awkward Marco Rubio-esque water bottle moment.

Screen caps don't do it justice. Seek out gifs and/or video. It's hilarious.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
November 15th, 2017 at 1:07:21 PM permalink

So sad you're a liar.

Ed, friend, you are wrong here. Bobbartop is NO Trump supporter, NO Republican apologist.
Also, Ed, I think you are wrong on the Righties as well. They do not support molesters, rapists, etc. along party lines. You misinterpret requiring evidence over innuendo for 'support'. And Ed, if you cannot see the different way the media goes after the baddies on the Right versus the baddies on the Left, then that's because you don't want to, not because it is not there.
terapined
terapined
November 15th, 2017 at 1:33:39 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Also, Ed, I think you are wrong on the Righties as well. They do not support molesters, rapists, etc. along party lines.

I don't buy that
I hate ALL sexual predators
Politics is meaningless to me on this subject
yet
Conservatives go hard after Bill Clinton but give Trump a pass

I would respect a conservative that goes after ALL sexual predators like me
Bill Clinton disgusts me
Donald Trump disgusts me
How many conservatives agree with me?
Romes
Romes
November 15th, 2017 at 1:44:35 PM permalink

...I think you are wrong on the Righties as well...

BOTH sides have their bad apples that do unlawful things and I disgust anyone that does something illegal. That being said, republicans very very clearly take more of a "party over country" precedent than even dems do (again - not saying dems don't do that as well to some extent, but it is very obvious republicans take this to the extreme).

Literally there are clips of people asking about More, and god I wish I could remember the republican senator/congressman's name. There's a clip of him saying "I don't care if he did it, I'll vote for anything that's not the democratic nominee." I'm paraphrasing slightly, but that was the message. I may not have the 'exact' words, but that was the message. F the laws. F the country. So long as I don't vote "dem" I'll literally vote for a guilty rapist. That is a HUGE problem. As I said in the last thread on an early page: The two party system is BROKE AF. Divide an conquer...
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
TigerWu
TigerWu
November 15th, 2017 at 1:55:00 PM permalink
I've seen comments online from conservatives who are angry that liberals and Democrats AREN'T defending Bill Clinton from all these sexual allegations. They are seriously like "You can't throw him under the bus like that! He's a Democrat! You have to OWN that!"

I don't like the two party system either, but it definitely seems like the right side of it is more likely to defend their bad apples for no reason other than pure tribalism, and they get mad if other people don't do the same with "their" guy. If Clinton raped someone, prove it and then throw him in jail to rot. I don't know many liberals/Democrats who would lose sleep over it. Same with all those Hollywood scumbags.
Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
November 15th, 2017 at 2:25:15 PM permalink
While I would agree that both sides revert to their tribes in times of distress, I have watched the republican party ABANDON their OWN ideas over the duration of Obama's presidency because they feared that those ideas, in that time, would HELP the country improve. These are ideas that they CHAMPIONED for decades (chained CPI, payroll tax cuts, 4-1 spending cuts to new revenue in the Grand Bargain negotiations, and yes, even the Affordable Care Act).

Heck, Obama even proposed raising retirement ages in the Grand Bargain talks. How popular do you think THAT is with his liberal base? But yet, we're supposed to believe that he was the most "leftist liberal socialist" President in history.

If you aren't anywhere NEAR liberal enough for liberals, you can't at the same time be the most liberal president in history.

I have to hand it to republicans though, it worked. People really are dumb.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
November 15th, 2017 at 4:41:31 PM permalink
Quote: Romes

F the laws. F the country. So long as I don't vote "dem" I'll literally vote for a guilty rapist. That is a HUGE problem. As I said in the last thread on an early page: The two party system is BROKE AF. Divide an conquer...

If you believe that 'voting Dem' will result in bad laws and policies which will hurt the country, but your only choice since the "Dems" only let this info come out after the "Repubs" could no longer choose a replacement is the loser "Repub", what do you do? Vote for the bad guy whose votes and policies would be better for the country, or the "Dem" whose policies will hurt the country?
Basically the above is the choice America had, and Trump won. I would never vote for Moore, but is there a single allegation of him being a dirtball that is less than 35 years old? BBB has had some interesting lengthy posts on Moore that would allow many voters to rationalize voting for him, and the general disdain for progressive liberal Democratic policies and philosophy make it that much easier.

Repeating..... I do believe Moore did what it is alleged he did, but I'm certainly not voting for the party that likely knew about it and WAITED until the Repubs were locked in to make it known. You won't be able to convince me it was just a coincidence that this smut came out just now.....
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 211
November 15th, 2017 at 5:33:26 PM permalink
From the sound of things, much of local Alabama community knew about it. All the news organizations did is investigate the rumors and bring it to everyone else's attention.

If even Hannity finds his story a bit sketchy, all hope is lost. Who does Moore have left, Alex Jones?
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
darkoz
darkoz
November 15th, 2017 at 6:16:41 PM permalink

If you believe that 'voting Dem' will result in bad laws and policies which will hurt the country, but your only choice since the "Dems" only let this info come out after the "Repubs" could no longer choose a replacement is the loser "Repub", what do you do? Vote for the bad guy whose votes and policies would be better for the country, or the "Dem" whose policies will hurt the country?
Basically the above is the choice America had, and Trump won. I would never vote for Moore, but is there a single allegation of him being a dirtball that is less than 35 years old? BBB has had some interesting lengthy posts on Moore that would allow many voters to rationalize voting for him, and the general disdain for progressive liberal Democratic policies and philosophy make it that much easier.

Repeating..... I do believe Moore did what it is alleged he did, but I'm certainly not voting for the party that likely knew about it and WAITED until the Repubs were locked in to make it known. You won't be able to convince me it was just a coincidence that this smut came out just now.....

Im certain rape victims globally will shake their heads at the logic rapists should be voted into office because the accusations were exposed at at a politically inconvenient time
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
November 15th, 2017 at 6:52:51 PM permalink

Im certain rape victims globally will shake their heads at the logic rapists should be voted into office because the accusations were exposed at at a politically inconvenient time

The facts sure didn't bother voters in the cases of Bill Clinton and Teddy Kennedy.
darkoz
darkoz
Thanked by
rsactuaryams288
November 15th, 2017 at 7:04:34 PM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

The facts sure didn't bother voters in the cases of Bill Clinton and Teddy Kennedy.

Again ur point is rapists should be elected into office because rapists from other political parties were?
  • Jump to: