Thread Rating:

rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
October 28th, 2017 at 9:41:33 PM permalink
He was clearly trying to set something up. He failed and we all saw through it. Has nothing to do with political affiliation. He exudes anger and needs to do some introspection.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
October 28th, 2017 at 10:18:31 PM permalink
What's this, another Trump supporter hit with a weak case of suspension? Thats par for the course.

Leave Homelessnyc alone!!!

MaxPen

I would recuse myself from monitoring political threads if I were that biased

Someone clearly doesn't understand sarcasm.
What a surprise.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
October 28th, 2017 at 10:51:10 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

What's this, another Trump supporter hit with a weak case of suspension? Thats par for the course.

MaxPen

What a surprise.

Wait wut?
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
October 28th, 2017 at 10:54:56 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

2. In denying it you've been rude and dismissive to at least 2 other members.

3. You continue to demonstrate that you don't know the difference between discussing a topic and personal rudeness, and descend instead into trolling.

14 days.

Geee. ????? Have we seen that from others? Hmmmm.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
Thanked by
RS
October 28th, 2017 at 10:56:27 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

MaxPen

What a surprise.

rsactuary
rsactuary
October 29th, 2017 at 3:47:08 AM permalink
None of BBB's reasons were politically motivated, although I expect some to try and make it such. I hope homelessnyc gets the help he needs.
Last edited by: rsactuary on Oct 29, 2017
rsactuary
rsactuary
October 29th, 2017 at 4:06:49 AM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

Not really..... each of Homelessnyc's posts have been filled with anger. Hopefully this is a wake up call for him.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
October 29th, 2017 at 6:15:31 AM permalink
Not all heros wear capes....

Quote:

Pool: Motorcade "overtook a female cyclist... who responded by giving the middle finger... cyclist caught up, still offering the finger."

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
billryan
billryan
October 29th, 2017 at 7:29:15 AM permalink
Lots of class in that one, I sense.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
Thanked by
rsactuary
October 29th, 2017 at 11:20:12 PM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

If you can't see the pattern of rudeness and meanness in the group of posts I pulled from just the last day, I suggest you read over his entire body of work. I've had to warn him twice and suspend him once before, all recent. And look past several other incidents.

We use a Martingale system here. 3 previous incidents, plus 3 other members targeted, add up to 14 days in my book. Others have suggested a nuke. I think that would be an overreaction.

Mike and Zuga have made it very clear this is not a place for rudeness. And everyone agreed to that when they signed up. There are plenty of other forums where people can troll, curse, and insult each other. Perhaps he should just take his stuff elsewhere. Perhaps he's willing to be civil.while making his case here. I guess time will tell.

As to bias, several of the libs active on here have been suspended before, as have several Trumpers. They didn't like it either. But I had hoped to allow Hnyc's work to speak for itself. Pity you can't see it for what it is instead of deflecting the cause into politics.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
ontariodealer
ontariodealer
  • Threads: 7
October 29th, 2017 at 11:34:47 PM permalink
its pretty obvious here that bbb is a democrat and lets the lefties have a lot more room that the rights....when commenting people should govern themselves accordingly.
get second you pig
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
October 29th, 2017 at 11:43:13 PM permalink
Quote: ontariodealer

its pretty obvious here that bbb is a democrat and lets the lefties have a lot more room that the rights....when commenting people should govern themselves accordingly.

Wrong about me being a Democrat. Never was, never will be.

Perhaps I expect better manners from my fellow Republicans? I certainly know many polite ones.

Regardless, you can't change anything from the outside. And I think we're seriously off course.

Speaking of, aren't you Canadian? I think my family up there were all Tories, but I could be wrong. They're all dead or dying, so I can't ask.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
ams288
ams288
October 30th, 2017 at 4:58:49 AM permalink
It's Mueller Monday!!!

And the winners of the first indictments are:

PAUL MANAFORT and his associate RICK GATES
ams288
ams288
Thanked by
tringlomane
October 30th, 2017 at 5:30:14 AM permalink
Cable news this morning:

CNN: Manafort
MSNBC: Manafort
Fox & Friends: Hamburger emoji

darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
October 30th, 2017 at 5:30:56 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

It's Mueller Monday!!!

And the winners of the first indictments are:

PAUL MANAFORT and his associate RICK GATES

Whoo hoo

Lock him up. Lock him up. Lock him up

Btw pundits on tv are advising criminal trump start keeping his mouth and twitter fingers quiet and speak only througv a lawyer. Pretty standard stuff for anybody with half a brain. Lets see how much brains criminal trump has
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
MaxPen
MaxPen
October 30th, 2017 at 6:32:06 AM permalink
It is so funny how people cannot see what is going on here. They are arresting the guy who worked for Clinton's campaign manager. This is like watching a novice chess player get excited about taking a knight, meanwhile he/she is losing their queen in the process.
I guess anything works to buy some temporary deflection.
ams288
ams288
October 30th, 2017 at 6:38:02 AM permalink
Trump's campaign manager gets indicted for conspiracy against the United States. Afterwards, the first post here by a rightie mentions Clinton.

WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED?!?!?!?
ams288
ams288
October 30th, 2017 at 6:47:13 AM permalink
Just came across this exclusive pic of a Fox News worker furiously attempting to connect the dots between the Manafort indictment and Uranium One.

darkoz
darkoz
October 30th, 2017 at 7:25:37 AM permalink
Breaking news

George papodopoilis trump adviser just PLED GUILTY to lying to FBI

And the bricks start tumbling down
ams288
ams288
October 30th, 2017 at 8:13:15 AM permalink

If January 27, 2017 sounds familiar, that was the day Donald had Comey over for a one-on-one dinner and asked him to pledge his loyalty.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
October 30th, 2017 at 9:39:01 AM permalink
#fakenews #liberalmedia
rsactuary
rsactuary
October 30th, 2017 at 9:42:30 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Breaking news

George papodopoilis trump adviser just PLED GUILTY to lying to FBI

This is by far the most interesting development today. CNN is reporting emails saying a meeting with Russia was approved from above.
boymimbo
boymimbo
October 30th, 2017 at 10:12:41 AM permalink
It's pretty clear to me that in the end, Trump himself will not be indicted. Ethically of course he hired shady people with connections to Russia to orchestrate his campaign. Morally he invited Russia to interfere with the campaign and denies that Russia sided heavily with him. Nobody ever said that Trump ran a campaign based on ethics and morals. But morals and ethics do not equate with lawbreaking.

Rather, Trump showed people in starkness how to divide and conquer and how to first win a nomination over 16 competitors, and then a presidential election over a candidate who outspent him almost 2 to 1. He won the key states that he needed to win because he was able to rile the electorate more in those key states (MI, WI, PA, OH) then his opposition. This was because his campaign understood advertising and outreach far better than his competitor. And yes, absolutely Russia helped with the same kind of personal targeting that is available in Facebook (there was a 60 minutes interview with the Digital Media lead for Trump's campaign with excruciating detail on how to influence voters via Facebook). It was a brilliant and improbable win.

Of course, to the left, it is alarming on how this doofus who is indeed an active danger to democracy and the world could become an elected President. (he threatens to cut off freedom of the press - he denies climate change - he is escalating conflict with North Korea - he holds active business interests with foreign governments through Trumpco).

To the right, it is a sigh of relief that anyone besides HRC and Bubba is back in the Whitehouse. And that's fair too. I get that.

But collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign??? Yes, a few shady meetings and phone calls, all of which the Donald himself will deny knowledge of. People around him will take the fall. But Trump will continue his term.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
rsactuary
rsactuary
October 30th, 2017 at 11:02:56 AM permalink
Sarah Sanders calls GP a "volunteer" that was on an adviosry council that met once. Meanwhile someone pulls a picture off on Trumps twitter from last year showing him sitting in a "National Security Council" meeting. ROFL
ams288
ams288
Thanked by
rsactuaryrxwine
October 30th, 2017 at 11:55:22 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

#fakenews #liberalmedia

#MAGA

(Men Are Getting Arrested)
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
October 30th, 2017 at 12:22:00 PM permalink

(Men Are Getting Arrested)

SEXISM!! Kellyanne Conway could be implicated.
ams288
ams288
October 30th, 2017 at 1:40:55 PM permalink
Just thinking about how miserable everyone in the White House must be today...

It puts a smile on my face.
Romes
Romes
October 30th, 2017 at 2:40:00 PM permalink
Quote: RS

...Most of the time it comes off as nagging. Wasn't Trump supposed to start WWIII, get impeached, open up concentration camps, etc. back in January or February?

Oh, things are going sooooo smoothly with North Koria, pence as it turns out is a pretty good insurance policy though I still hold fair odds he will indeed get impeached or resign before his term is up, and don't we now have white neo nazis running around america with trump saying "some of them are good people too" ??? Sounds like we're well on our way on all of those campaign promises ;-)
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
MaxPen
MaxPen
October 30th, 2017 at 2:46:21 PM permalink
Quote: Romes

Oh, things are going sooooo smoothly with North Koria, pence as it turns out is a pretty good insurance policy though I still hold fair odds he will indeed get impeached or resign before his term is up, and don't we now have white neo nazis running around america with trump saying "some of them are good people too" ??? Sounds like we're well on our way on all of those campaign promises ;-)

Usually you are pretty succinct with your comments. Would you care to expound on the above quoted gibberish?

I understand where the rest of the peanut gallery is coming from today. They simply cannot help their misinformed selves.
darkoz
darkoz
October 30th, 2017 at 3:00:32 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

SEXISM!! Kellyanne Conway could be implicated.

You are right. Better adjust that

MAGA - Many Are Getting Arrested
Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
October 30th, 2017 at 3:16:43 PM permalink
Drinking game tonight.

Shots for every time Hannity says the words "can no longer be ignored" when bringing up long debunked stories about Hillary Clinton.
RS
RS
October 30th, 2017 at 3:23:35 PM permalink
Quote: Romes

Huh? I don't remember this actually happening. I remember people thinking this happened (re: Charlottesville)....but it didn't happen, since ya know, I'm capable of reading a transcript and listening to that video. I'd love to see a transcript or video of Trump saying the things you said he did. I'll even link to the video and a transcript.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix3764QIBIc
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-charlottesville-transcript-20170815-story.html
MaxPen
MaxPen
October 30th, 2017 at 3:26:41 PM permalink
This was written a week ago.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/24/tucker-carlson-source-says-podesta-group-and-paul-manafort-subject-mueller-russia-probe

Anyone who thinks this is leading anywhere to favor the left is seriously misinformed. I would bet that Podesta is next. Then Mueller ends his investigation of Trump Russia collusion, announcing there is none.

Then a new special council forms on Hillary, Obama, Comey and company.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
October 30th, 2017 at 3:37:41 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Anyone who thinks this is leading anywhere to favor the left is seriously misinformed.

Everyone wins when criminals get punished.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
October 30th, 2017 at 3:43:45 PM permalink

Anyone who thinks this is leading anywhere to favor the left is seriously misinformed.

Who cares about left and right when somebody breaks the law.
As a law abiding citizen, I appreciate it anytime law enforcement takes action
You don't have to be on any side of any political spectrum to appreciate law enforcement.

I have confidence in Mueller's honesty
Let him go after anybody that has broken the law regardless of party
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
darkoz
darkoz
October 30th, 2017 at 3:44:14 PM permalink

This was written a week ago.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/24/tucker-carlson-source-says-podesta-group-and-paul-manafort-subject-mueller-russia-probe

Anyone who thinks this is leading anywhere to favor the left is seriously misinformed. I would bet that Podesta is next. Then Mueller ends his investigation of Trump Russia collusion, announcing there is none.

Then a new special council forms on Hillary, Obama, Comey and company.

They are looking at Tony Podesta - not John Podesta of the DNC
billryan
billryan
October 30th, 2017 at 6:03:15 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

They are looking at Tony Podesta - not John Podesta of the DNC

Why ruin a perfectly fine rant by bringing up facts?
ams288
ams288
October 30th, 2017 at 6:20:44 PM permalink
Fox News is in full meltdown mode tonight.

Hannity just referred to Hillary as "President Clinton." Oops.

Never has the winning team wished they lost as much as the GOP currently does...
Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
October 30th, 2017 at 6:20:47 PM permalink
Good people show up to a neo nazi rally with folks screaming "Jews will not replace us" and think, "umm, this isn't what I thought this was going to be at all" and leave. Bad people show up to the rally and think, "where do I get in line?"

There were NO GOOD PEOPLE at that rally.
Maverick17
Maverick17
Thanked by
RSMooseton
October 30th, 2017 at 6:26:09 PM permalink
liberals, in general, need to be spoon fed pre-chewed mush in order to survive.

Proof is in the last 3 pages of this thread.

liberals, in general, either can't read for comprehension, or simply refuse to do so when necessary.

Manafort was indicted for actions while working for the DNC and the Clinton's specifically.

YOUR President severed ties to Manafort the moment he found out the man was corrupted by his liberal co-horts.

Papadopoulos recommended YOUR Presidents political team commit illegal acts, and then lied about it to the FBI. How did Mueller find out about these lies? He asked YOUR President's office if they had any proof the dirtbag was a liar, that's how! and YOUR President provided the FBI with the emails proving the liar was a liar.

MAF-ingGA!!!!
Statistics don't lie, they deceive.
rsactuary
rsactuary
October 30th, 2017 at 6:29:24 PM permalink
Quote: Maverick17

liberals, in general, need to be spoon fed pre-chewed mush in order to survive.

Proof is in the last 3 pages of this thread.

liberals, in general, either can't read for comprehension, or simply refuse to do so when necessary.

Manafort was indicted for actions while working for the DNC and the Clinton's specifically.

YOUR President severed ties to Manafort the moment he found out the man was corrupted by his liberal co-horts.

Papadopoulos recommended YOUR Presidents political team commit illegal acts, and then lied about it to the FBI. How did Mueller find out about these lies? He asked YOUR President's office if they had any proof the dirtbag was a liar, that's how! and YOUR President provided the FBI with the emails proving the liar was a liar.

MAF-ingGA!!!!

UM.. Manafort has never worked for the DNC and/or the Clintons. Kind of invalidates your whole post... not that I can make much sense of it anyways.
Maverick17
Maverick17
October 30th, 2017 at 6:30:06 PM permalink
Is it starting to feel like a prison sentence for liberals who can't get right?

Kids, get on board the TRUMP Train, or be prepared to spend the next COUPLE DECADES faking a death sentence, because after today, the only question 7 years from now (or 11 if YOUR President's America needs him for a 3rd term) is which Trump comes after Donald, Don Jr or Ivanka!!!
RS
RS
October 30th, 2017 at 6:34:49 PM permalink

Cable news this morning:

Just in case any more liberals think this is true....it's not.
Maverick17
Maverick17
October 30th, 2017 at 6:35:53 PM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

UM.. Manafort has never worked for the DNC and/or the Clintons. Kind of invalidates your whole post... not that I can make much sense of it anyways.

Sure he did.

If you are a named partner of a lobbying firm hired by the DNC and the Clintons, and you funneled in excess of $75m to the lobbying firm of the top lieutenant of the Clinton campaign, you sure as shooting did.

While incredibly annoying, spoon feeding full grown adults is the only way to keep some of them alive.
ams288
ams288
October 30th, 2017 at 6:42:32 PM permalink

Cable news this morning:

Ummm.... yes it was true.
ams288
ams288
October 30th, 2017 at 6:48:15 PM permalink
Here's the video:

Note the time in the bottom left corner: 8:42. Manafort news broke right at 8am.

Sorry RS, must suck always being wrong about everything.
darkoz
darkoz
October 30th, 2017 at 6:48:54 PM permalink

Cable news this morning:

You know what AMS. Let them continúe living in the matrix. Perhaps when Trump is impeached they will deny that as fake news and wont even realize they have switched to a democratic control
darkoz
darkoz
October 30th, 2017 at 6:50:23 PM permalink
Republicans are going to wind up swallowing a really bitter blue pill to find reality outside the matrix
RS
RS
October 30th, 2017 at 6:50:41 PM permalink

Cable news this morning:

https://www.snopes.com/fox-news-manafort-blackout-cheeseburger-emoji/

Stop trolling.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
Thanked by
ams288RSMaxPenrxwine
October 30th, 2017 at 6:53:01 PM permalink
  • Jump to: