Thread Rating:

terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
Thanked by
RogerKint
July 11th, 2017 at 8:57:34 AM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

How ridiculous do you feel biting on every single dead end, contrived and amateur conspiracy theory about Trump since election day?

Everything should be investigated
I yawned during the long long ongoing Benghazi investigation
Kenneth Starr investigation. I was ok with it
Why is the right complaining about investigations
I am all right with the Right investigating the left
Why are those on the right having a cow over an investigation
I don't trust a single soul in DC. INVESTIGATE
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
July 11th, 2017 at 9:06:50 AM permalink

How ridiculous do you feel biting on every single dead end, contrived and amateur conspiracy theory about Trump since election day?

not nearly as ridiculous as a person posting a picture of Obama dressed as a Muslim suggesting he is a Muslim when he has declared himself a Christian and regularly attends a Christian Church. the picture further suggest that being Muslim is a bad thing. that's why the picture is so very important to people such as yourself. you and your fellow conpiratorialists have cornered the market on ridiculousness.
Please don't feed the trolls
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
July 11th, 2017 at 9:12:30 AM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

How on earth did Don Jr think this would help his case? What an idiot, but I thank him for it.

Onward and upward to the next line of defense: "We were offered some help by Russian government agencies and we were happy to accept that help, but so what? What was wrong with us doing that? What statute did we break?"
Indeed didn't one GOP rep already admit to using Russia sourced voter data to help his campaign targeting activities and nothing came of that.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
July 11th, 2017 at 9:12:37 AM permalink
Being ANY religion is bad. It's also stupid!
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
July 11th, 2017 at 9:26:44 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

not nearly as ridiculous as a person posting a picture of Obama dressed as a Muslim suggesting he is a Muslim when he has declared himself a Christian and regularly attends a Christian Church. the picture further suggest that being Muslim is a bad thing.

Obama had 8 years to take our guns, destroy America, and institute a Sharia Marxist paradise. He did none of that. What a lousy President!

My favorite Presidential conspiracy theory has got to be G.W. Bush and the FEMA camps/coffins. I had a lot of fun with that one back in the mid-2000's. God, people are stupid.
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
July 11th, 2017 at 9:48:08 AM permalink
Even Faux News is all over this story.... and without their usual positive spin.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
July 11th, 2017 at 9:52:52 AM permalink
Yeah, well, while we're all breathlessly awaiting the next molecule of information (and I believe it is important to investigate it), and thousands of operational posts and Administration jobs are empty, crippling the normal operations, there are hundreds of ex-lobbyists appointed by Trump to dismantle most govt agencies. They're working fast and furious to screw everything up before Trump gets run out of office as a traitor and/or lunatic.

They're trying to cancel or countermand thousands of regulations they see as anti-business:

Consumer protections in all directions.
Clean water mandates.
Clean air mandates.
Pesticide restrictions.
Spending on infrastructure.
National park protections.
National monument and historical site preservation.
Banking regulations.
Mortgage protections.
Patient bill of rights.
Passenger bill of rights.
Health care requirements.
Education requirements.
Others I haven't seen any write-ups about.

All under attack.

All happening in the shadows of the Russian spotlight. No oxygen left for these things, which in an otherwise sane environment, would be leading the news.

And all of them will ultimately affect us much more than whatever resolution comes from the Trump circus, even treason.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
July 11th, 2017 at 10:05:20 AM permalink

Even Faux News is all over this story.... and without their usual positive spin.

Hmm
Giving up on Trump and backing Pence?
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
rsactuary
rsactuary
July 11th, 2017 at 11:38:23 AM permalink
Donny couldn't keep quiet: "My son is a high quality person".

ROFL

A gold star to whoever posts the best twitterverse response. It's just ripe.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
July 11th, 2017 at 12:18:58 PM permalink
https://www.yahoo.com/news/video/july-2016-interview-donald-trump-173332895.html

A blast from the past.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
TigerWu
TigerWu
July 11th, 2017 at 1:06:15 PM permalink
Trump Jr. is going to be on Hannity tonight talking about the meeting and emails.

I'm sure we're going to see some real hard-line journalism on this one. /s
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 211
July 11th, 2017 at 1:48:33 PM permalink

How on earth did Don Jr think this would help his case? What an idiot, but I thank him for it.

With different people testifying behind closed doors and more and more people under penalty of perjury, lots of people are going to have no choice either way.

They may or may not know what agencies have recorded conversations, documents turned over, people CYAing to save themselves.

the noose tightens
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
OnceDear
OnceDear
July 11th, 2017 at 2:06:15 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

With different people testifying behind closed doors and more and more people under penalty of perjury, lots of people are going to have no choice either way.

They may or may not know what agencies have recorded conversations, documents turned over, people CYAing to save themselves.

the noose tightens

It will be interesting to watch, but will now call for a few bigger distractions.
Now let's see, what kind of attack or projection can trumpy come up with. He already proved he can't keep his dumb ass mouth shut. Maybe he'll post incriminating video of that Russian lady lawyer p1551ng on a bed. Kill two birds with one stone.
... or more seriously, a military distraction.
I agree, there will be some of his rats looking to save their own skins. Maybe there will be a few mysterious accidents, if there haven't already.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
TigerWu
TigerWu
July 11th, 2017 at 2:14:36 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

... or more seriously, a military distraction.

ISIS is on it's last legs.

Lone wolf terrorists aren't as big a threat in the West as people give them credit for.

Syria is too messy what with Russia being involved.

I'm betting Trump has his fingers crossed for something to go down with North Korea, toot sweet. Maybe not even actual military actions, but possibly another Cuban Missile Crisis.

Here's another random prediction I just thought of: by the end of his term, Trump will declare "victory" in the Global War on Terrorism.
rsactuary
rsactuary
July 11th, 2017 at 5:20:29 PM permalink
Remember during the campaign where Donald Trump announced that the following week he was going to hold a press conference on Hillary Clinton and reveal all the terrible things she and Bill have done? (CNN showed the clip of him saying that... it actually happened).

Well that happened in the time period between when Don Jr was involved with that email thread, and when the meeting was to take place.

That press conference ended up being delayed over a week, and when he finally had it, had nothing new to announce.
billryan
billryan
July 11th, 2017 at 5:28:17 PM permalink

Remember during the campaign where Donald Trump announced that the following week he was going to hold a press conference on Hillary Clinton and reveal all the terrible things she and Bill have done? (CNN showed the clip of him saying that... it actually happened).

Well that happened in the time period between when Don Jr was involved with that email thread, and when the meeting was to take place.

That press conference ended up being delayed over a week, and when he finally had it, had nothing new to announce.

Total co-inky-dinky-dental.
Nothing to see here. Move along.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
July 11th, 2017 at 5:57:28 PM permalink
Quote: @realDonaldTrump

My son, Donald, will be interviewed by @seanhannity tonight at 10:00 P.M. He is a great person who loves our country!

His heart barely seems in it...
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
July 11th, 2017 at 6:25:33 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

And all of them will ultimately affect us much more than whatever resolution comes from the Trump circus,

Shhhh..... that's the plan
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
July 11th, 2017 at 11:20:44 PM permalink
Highlights from today;

Junior didn't know who he was meeting until the last minute.
Junior was investigating Clinton's ties to Russia (How ironic😜)
The meeting was short and she was full of nonsense.
There was never a 2nd meeting. That's it, 20 minutes of nonsense where Junior asked one question during entire meeting.

Don Jr. released his emails.

Hillary Clinton in order to hide her crimes tried deleting and destroying her emails. Yet, Wikileaks had many of them. She wanted to drone Assange and murder Seth Rich. She kept an illegal personal server with classified information in her basement to hide her crimes and the emails. Wiped, bleachbitted, and covered up information on her servers. Smashed and destroyed blackberries and ipads with hammers.

The kicker will be Comey up on charges. When will the DNC and reporters recognize their losses.

What's the next false narrative going to be?

billryan
billryan
July 11th, 2017 at 11:41:42 PM permalink
Jr said Enim was an acquaintance he met once, maybe twice. What he apparently forgot was that not only was his father business partners with the guys father, but he himself was the Trump Organizations go to guy and Operating Manager of the said project. A project that fell apart when Moscow's economy went down the shitter due to the very sanctions our not so Nobile leader has been trying to do away with ever since.
Just another coincidence.

New details emerge on Moscow real estate deal that led to the Trump-Kremlin alliance

Michael IsikoffChief Investigative Correspondent,Yahoo News•July 11, 2017

While in Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant in November 2013, Donald Trump entered into a formal business deal with Aras Agalarov, a Russian oligarch close to Vladimir Putin, to construct a Trump Tower in the Russian capital. He later assigned his son, Donald Trump Jr., to oversee the project, according to Rob Goldstone, the British publicist who arranged the controversial 2016 meeting between the younger Trump and a Kremlin-linked lawyer.
Trump has dismissed the idea he had any business deals in Russia, saying at one point last October, “I have nothing to do with Russia.”
But Goldstone’s account, provided in an extensive interview in March in New York, offers new details of the proposed Trump project that appears to have been further along than most previous reports have suggested, and even included a trip by Ivanka Trump to Moscow to identify potential sites.
According to the publicist, the project — structured as a licensing deal in which Agalarov would build the tower with Trump’s name on it — was only abandoned after the Russian economy floundered. The economic downturn resulted in part from sanctions imposed by the U.S. and the European Union following Russia’s intervention in Ukraine.
Goldstone’s version of events implies a possible explanation for Trump’s interest in lifting sanctions on Russia — a policy move his administration quietly pursued in its first few weeks until it ran into strong opposition from members of Congress and officials within the State Department.
Goldstone placed Donald Trump Jr. at the center of the Trump Tower deal, saying that his father assigned his eldest son the job of moving the project to fruition after the signing of a “letter of intent” between the Trump Organization and Agalarov’s company, the Crocus Group. It is not clear if the future president personally signed the “letter of intent,” but Michael Cohen, a longtime lawyer for Trump, told Yahoo News Tuesday that it would have been standard practice for Trump, as president of the Trump Organization, to do so.
Last edited by: billryan on Jul 12, 2017
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
July 12th, 2017 at 1:15:35 AM permalink

Highlights from today;

There was never a 2nd meeting. That's it, 20 minutes of nonsense where Junior asked one question during entire meeting.

Let's go backwards on these.

Don Jr. had over a year to release his emails. Instead, he and all the other parties lied repeatedly the entire time. He "released" his emails after the NYT called and said, "We have your emails. Do you care to comment before we publish?" They published about an hour later.

So much for "transparency ".

How do you know there was never any second meeting, or other follow-up? Because those proven liars said so? C'mon, Max. Maybe that's true, but certainly not proven.

Re: length of meeting and value of content. See above.

Junior has less than ZERO standing to investigate Clinton. His intent was clear, as was the subject of the meeting. As a top Trump campaign member, his job was to report the contact to the FBI. Instead, he drew.in 2 other top campaign people, compounding the crime into a larger conspiracy. BTW, it strains credulity that Trump Sr. wasn't aware of this. Of course he was.

He knew who he was meeting: a Russian govt lawyer. He knew what she was offering. Oppo. That doesn't come without compensation; the price was easing restrictions on Russian business practices and trade.

Meeting was at 4pm. At 4:20, Trump Sr. tweets about Hillary ' s missing emails. Not a coincidence. Later come stolen emails via wikileaks.
Quote:

Hillary Clinton in order to hide her crimes tried deleting and destroying her emails. Yet, Wikileaks had many of them. She wanted to drone Assange and murder Seth Rich. She kept an illegal personal server with classified information in her basement to hide her crimes and the emails. Wiped, bleachbitted, and covered up information on her servers. Smashed and destroyed blackberries and ipads with hammers.

The kicker will be Comey up on charges. When will the DNC and reporters recognize their losses.

What's the next false narrative going to be?

If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
billryan
billryan
Thanked by
beachbumbabstringlomane
July 12th, 2017 at 1:17:14 AM permalink
Three years of President Pence will have us yearning for the good old days of 2017.
Dalex64
Dalex64
  • Threads: 1
July 12th, 2017 at 4:38:41 AM permalink
Quote: bbb

BTW, it strains credulity that Trump Sr. wasn't aware of this. Of course he was.

He was aware. Between the email and the meeting, trump sr announced that he had information to implicate the Clintons in crimes and would release it in a week (after the meeting) but not much came of that.
ams288
ams288
July 12th, 2017 at 5:10:14 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

Three years of President Pence will have us yearning for the good old days of 2017.

Agreed.

I was talking to someone at the gym yesterday ("locker room talk"). I said the worst thing that could happen right now for Dems would be for Donald to just resign and let Pence take over.
rsactuary
rsactuary
July 12th, 2017 at 6:17:58 AM permalink

Highlights from today;

#feeble

Gloss over intent, gloss over the fact that he knew it was a russian government attorney (doesn't matter the person's name).
You have no idea if there was a second (or third) meeting or not.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
July 12th, 2017 at 6:37:31 AM permalink

Hannity: “Did you ever meet with any other person from Russia?”
Donnie Jr: “I don’t even know.” He quickly amended the statement, saying, “I’ve probably met with other people from Russia”
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-jr-appears-on-hannity/

Since Obama wiretapped trump tower, we should be able to know the content of the meeting exactly.

I've also taken some inspiration from your avatar, and updated mine as well 😜😜😜😜😜

TigerWu
TigerWu
July 12th, 2017 at 8:10:54 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

I said the worst thing that could happen right now for Dems would be for Donald to just resign and let Pence take over.

I disagree... I don't think he would be any worse than Trump; maybe even better. There would be a lot less showboating around a President Pence, because he's just a boring old politician, and people would really be able to focus on any kind of shifty policies he tries to pass. He would be nothing more than a placeholder president for a couple of years. He's not popular enough to win re-election in 2020, whereas Trump has a cult following.

Quote: gamerfreak

Remember when people went nuts over Obama bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia, and here's Trump not only bowing, but being given an award? Where are those people now, and why aren't they going nuts over this?
  • Threads: 31
July 12th, 2017 at 9:46:30 AM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

I disagree... I don't think he would be any worse than Trump; maybe even better. There would be a lot less showboating around a President Pence, because he's just a boring old politician, and people would really be able to focus on any kind of shifty policies he tries to pass. He would be nothing more than a placeholder president for a couple of years. He's not popular enough to win re-election in 2020, whereas Trump has a cult following.

Quote: gamerfreak

Remember when people went nuts over Obama bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia, and here's Trump not only bowing, but being given an award? Where are those people now, and why aren't they going nuts over this?

Can any one ID the two blurry heads in the picture looking at the racist, sexist, rapist, scam artist, and con man Trump? Could they be Trump's two sons -- Soot Trump, and Poot Trump?
rsactuary
rsactuary
Thanked by
Romes
July 12th, 2017 at 10:32:19 AM permalink
Great line by Colbert last night...."this has turned from a nothing burger into an all you can prosecute buffet".
  • Threads: 31
July 12th, 2017 at 2:05:24 PM permalink

Don Jr: "and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer."

Goldstone: "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump."

Donald Trump Jr's meeting with a Russian lawyer while his father was running for election is the "proverbial smoking gun" needed to show he had committed a crime, a Harvard Law Professor has said.

Laurence Tribe said it suggested the President's eldest son "was part of [a] criminal conspiracy to violate [federal criminal] laws banning foreign aid to any US campaign."

Mr Trump revealed he had replied to an offer for incriminating material on Hillary Clinton from Russia by saying "I love it."

US federal law makes it a "crime to receive anything of value... in connection with" an election, LawNewz reports.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-jr-harvard-law-070600520.html
TigerWu
TigerWu
Thanked by
AxelWolf
July 12th, 2017 at 2:16:24 PM permalink
I predict that this whole Trump Jr. email scandal will blow over by the end of the week in time for the next news cycle.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
July 12th, 2017 at 2:44:36 PM permalink
Ca Rep. Brad Sherman introduced articles of impeachment on the floor of the House of Representatives just this afternoon. HR 438 - he is the first to do this. Maybe, just maybe, this will be the beginning of the end for this fat buffoon.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-rep-brad-sherman-just-introduced-1499883664-htmlstory.html
Please don't feed the trolls
ams288
ams288
July 12th, 2017 at 3:22:22 PM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

I predict that this whole Trump Jr. email scandal will blow over by the end of the week in time for the next news cycle.

The righties who were calling this a "nothing burger" on Monday seem to have gone into hiding.

We now have concrete evidence that the Trump campaign knew the Russian government wanted to elect Donald in June 2016, and they welcomed it.

It's not going anywhere. Even if it falls off the front page for a bit, Mueller is still doing his job behind the scenes.
rsactuary
rsactuary
July 12th, 2017 at 6:24:00 PM permalink
An excellent summary from a Fox News analyst no less, destroying Don Jr's excuses about the meeting...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/charles-krauthammer-trump-jr_us_5965e3d5e4b005b0fdc9a8e0?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

summarized: “If you get a call to go to a certain place in the middle of the night to pick up stolen goods and it turns out the stolen goods don’t show up but the cops show up,” he added, “I think you’re going to have a very weak story saying, ‘Well, I got swindled here.’”
billryan
billryan
July 12th, 2017 at 7:19:15 PM permalink
Entrapment. He's a victim of a sting by Obama's rogue Justice Department. That will play to his base.
rsactuary
rsactuary
July 12th, 2017 at 7:38:57 PM permalink

Entrapment. He's a victim of a sting by Obama's rogue Justice Department. That will play to his base.

Only applies if the police entrap you. (obviously the case in my example, but not in Don Jr's case)
billryan
billryan
July 12th, 2017 at 10:04:16 PM permalink
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abscam
rsactuary
rsactuary
July 12th, 2017 at 11:28:30 PM permalink
I'm missing your point.
ams288
ams288
July 13th, 2017 at 10:56:41 AM permalink
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
July 13th, 2017 at 11:00:57 AM permalink

Why are you making fun of Hillary? I know she's a fat ugly lesbian but you don't have to point it out.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
ams288
ams288
July 13th, 2017 at 11:37:09 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Why are you making fun of Hillary? I know she's a fat ugly lesbian but you don't have to point it out.

Ah, c'mon. You can be more clever than this...
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
July 13th, 2017 at 11:43:43 AM permalink

You know damn well that Princess Leia was not a man in drag.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
OnceDear
OnceDear
July 13th, 2017 at 11:47:59 AM permalink

. . . The next line of defense: "We were offered some help by Russian government agencies and we were happy to accept that help, but so what? What was wrong with us doing that? What statute did we break?"

Well, I called that right. That piece of scum is so predictable. http://www.nbcnews.com/video/trump-defends-son-s-meeting-with-russian-lawyer-995912259531

I just hope I'm wrong about his next deflection: The one where thousands die ( and I don't mean healthcare )

Ah! I almost missed this gem
Quote: BBC

During the event in Paris, Mr Trump also blamed members of the Obama administration for allowing Ms Veselnitskaya to be admitted into the United States.

What a predictable projection!
Last edited by: OnceDear on Jul 13, 2017
billryan
billryan
July 13th, 2017 at 12:18:21 PM permalink

So it's Obama's Attorney Generals fault.
That was so predictable. I heard Trumps friend Jim warned him about it.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
July 13th, 2017 at 1:21:31 PM permalink

So it's Obama's Attorney Generals fault.
That was so predictable. I heard Trumps friend Jim warned him about it.

Jim said Paris?! What do you mean Paris! I don't know anything about paris anymore!
Romes
Romes
July 13th, 2017 at 2:42:00 PM permalink

Well, I called that right. That piece of scum is so predictable. http://www.nbcnews.com/video/trump-defends-son-s-meeting-with-russian-lawyer-995912259531

I just hope I'm wrong about his next deflection: The one where thousands die ( and I don't mean healthcare )

Ah! I almost missed this gem

What a predictable projection!

lol... multiple statutes including treason.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 211
July 13th, 2017 at 2:55:06 PM permalink
I wish this was from a deck of playing cards. I'd buy em!

There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
OnceDear
OnceDear
July 13th, 2017 at 2:59:32 PM permalink
Quote: Romes

lol... multiple statutes including treason.

. . . as so carefully policed and enforced by the GOP. They too are collectively as treasonous but no-one is holding them to account. I can only hope that Bob M has got a mountain of irrefutable evidence to bury the whole fricken lot of them. I'd be satisfied if just the trump clan get sent down and their assets seized as proceeds of crime. Not holding my breathe though.

Now what about this Wray fella?
Stinks of Russian influence, though he says the right words. Why is he or any trump nominee being given the time of day by your Senate? He looked shifty as hell and has provable ties with Russian influence, which he seems to have tried to conceal?
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/20/politics/kfile-fbi-nominee-law-firm-bio/index.html
FBI Director nominee removed reference to case involving Russian government from law firm bio
ams288
ams288
July 13th, 2017 at 3:37:38 PM permalink

The Wall Street Journal has a bombshell story tonight.

Last fall, Republican financier Peter Smith assembled a team of computer experts to contact hackers connected with the Russian government. Smith wanted to obtain any hacked emails of HRC that they potentially had. There is evidence he was doing this with the cooperation of/at the behest of Mike Flynn, who was working for the Trump campaign at the time.

Peter Smith was proud of this operation. He called the WSJ in May to give an interview about it.

He died 10 days later.

Peter W. Smith, GOP operative who sought Clinton's emails from Russian hackers, committed suicide, records show

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Case closed, I guess. lmao

Seems like a life insurance policy isn't gonna pay out if you specify that you are committing suicide in a note, right?
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
Thanked by
tringlomane
July 13th, 2017 at 3:43:12 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

I wish this was from a deck of playing cards. I'd buy em!

It lools very edge and turn sortable.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
  • Jump to: