Thread Rating:

billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
February 15th, 2018 at 8:44:10 AM permalink
Of two evils, choose neither.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
February 15th, 2018 at 9:25:51 AM permalink
Muahahahahahah! lol @ the confederate flag meaning...Dukes of Hazard. Thanks for the chuckle man.

I've never seen a liberal defend burning the flag. Maybe they say that kinda stuff where you're from. I think what a liberal WILL defend is the RIGHT to burn the flag. Just like a liberal WILL defend the RIGHT to kneel for the national anthem.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
February 15th, 2018 at 9:42:30 AM permalink
Quote: Steverinos

Muahahahahahah! lol @ the confederate flag meaning...Dukes of Hazard. Thanks for the chuckle man.

I've never seen a liberal defend burning the flag. Maybe they say that kinda stuff where you're from. I think what a liberal WILL defend is the RIGHT to burn the flag. Just like a liberal WILL defend the RIGHT to kneel for the national anthem.

I think you need to listen closer then.

But lets look at this another way. When I point out that islam is a violent and intolerant religion, or the violence in the koran, I get told that I "have to look at the individual.

When I point out the racism and violence of the BLM movement, same thing,

Yet anyone who does not see the Confederate flag as racist is somehow lumped in?

Like I said earlier, just keep this up. You just push more people to defend it. If you just ignored it and did not let it bother you so much you would not make even marginal people defensive,

BTW: Why do liberals not defend the right to display the Confederate flag while they defend the right to burn the American flag? Seems a little inconsistent there.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
February 15th, 2018 at 9:50:07 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

To me it means...

To quote Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU!

Southern Rock and country music, Dukes of Hazard, NASCAR, southern culture, and a general symbol of rebellion against the establishment.

...Learn to deal with people you disagree with.

Exactly. Watch the YouTube video I posted a couple pages ago. It directly talks about this and how kids are brought up in the south with different ideals about what that flag means, because they're trying to change what it REALLY stood for because it's horrible and disgusting. If the flag means that to you, then you have a skewed but more importantly HISTORICALLY INCORRECT (aka wrong) view of the flag. Just because YOU think it means that doesn't mean that's what it stands for. If I said "I think of puppies when I see the Nazi flag" does that mean the Nazi flag is no longer bad or a symbol of oppression and hate? Hell no... it means I would be dead wrong to associate something incorrect with that flag.

You're not disagreeing with me, you're disagreeing with history and facts... Which is a slippery slope that southerners and republicans alike tend to do. Shocking to cross reference these southern states with education and see that they tend to be the most uneducated people in our country as well. Coincidence? I think not...

Here, I'll again try to help you learn:
Quote: Romes

...1) Historically accurate
2) Fact Checked
3) Hilarious

Enjoy

Playing it correctly means you've already won.
Steverinos
Steverinos
February 15th, 2018 at 10:02:03 AM permalink
I haven't defended the right for you to fly the Confederate flag? Excuse me, but if you recall, I said "Do your thang!". I can't remember how this discussion started. I know that I didn't bring your avatar up. But surely you don't believe that out of the several posts we've exchanged that I didn't notice your avatar? I really couldn't care less that you fly it. I happen to think you're dead wrong about it and your history is flawed (it has NOT been widely used for the last 150 years since the end of the Civil War like you said).

The flag's existence is because of secession. Secession only existed to protect enslavement of black people. That's it. It's a piece of s**t symbol. Fly it to your heart's content.
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
February 15th, 2018 at 10:02:44 AM permalink

Yet anyone who does not see the Confederate flag as racist is somehow lumped in?

Like I said earlier, just keep this up. You just push more people to defend it. If you just ignored it and did not let it bother you so much you would not make even marginal people defensive,

BTW: Why do liberals not defend the right to display the Confederate flag while they defend the right to burn the American flag? Seems a little inconsistent there.

As a liberal, I say you have the right to fly that flag, to put in on a bumpersticker, and to tattoo it on to your ass. As liberals, we also are free to tell you why we think it's wrong and racist to do so, and let the debate fly. As far as I know, while BBB may have a problem with your profile picture, she has not banned it.

I'll quote the president: “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

I feel the same way about people who display the confederate flag. They are not the best people. They are not me. They're people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with them. They're racists. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

I hope you don't have a problem with that, because I'm just paraphrasing your Commander in Chief. I hope that you also know that I have problems with most of your views (except for curling), but I don't want to suppress your ability to express them.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
February 15th, 2018 at 10:23:52 AM permalink

But lets look at this another way. When I point out that islam is a violent and intolerant religion, or the violence in the koran, I get told that I "have to look at the individual.

When I point out the racism and violence of the BLM movement, same thing,

Yet you just mentioned why liberals don't go after the NFL players for s peaceful protest. It's not just about violence

Aside from that, bringing a confederate flag out during the playing of the National Anthem is way more offensive than taking a knee.

There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO 
  • Threads: 122
February 15th, 2018 at 10:45:08 AM permalink

Will a liberal defend the RIGHT to fly a Confederate Flag?

Edit-
I just saw you already answered this.

As someone not from the south, I was always under the impression that the Confederate Flag had both possible "meanings", the one Steve and Romes touts as being a symbol of racism and nothing else, but I've also heard it represent the South and its culture, and NOT referring to slavery. If I polled all of the citizens of Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia, and had this question.....
Is the Confederate Flag a symbol of slavery? Yes or no? What would the result be?
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
February 15th, 2018 at 10:49:56 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I would.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
February 15th, 2018 at 10:51:16 AM permalink

Absolutely

We dont want to suppress free speech

Interestingly if liberals fought to ban individuals from flying confederate flags do you know what would happen

They would file a lawsuit with the ACLU defending them
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
February 15th, 2018 at 10:52:30 AM permalink

Sure thing, Nazi Flag too. I'm all for having as few limits as possible on 1A and 2A rights.

But that also means I have the right to call anyone who is proud of those symbols a disgusting raciest bigot who hates America. Because I am a fan of the truth.
Steverinos
Steverinos
February 15th, 2018 at 10:52:32 AM permalink

Of course!
SOOPOO
SOOPOO 
  • Threads: 122
February 15th, 2018 at 10:56:05 AM permalink

Of course!

I just edited my original post. Can you go back and respond? It has a new question about the Confederate Flag. thanks.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
February 15th, 2018 at 10:58:40 AM permalink

I can't remember how this discussion started. I know that I didn't bring your avatar up.

It started with one of the liberals here crying that "Trump is racist" for the 103rd time and as usual with no logical reason because Trump is not racist and has not said anything racist by any normal standard. Somehow grew from there.
Steverinos
Steverinos
February 15th, 2018 at 11:06:34 AM permalink
But let's shift the conversation to something more meaningful that could make a difference in our lives: guns.

I don't know when enough is going to be enough. I don't know how many of our kids need to be murdered while in class. Or how many of our citizens need to be slaughtered while enjoying a night out with friends/family. Or how many of our fellow Americans need to be gunned down while enjoying the new Spiderman movie.

What I DO know? The overwhelming majority of our citizens want gun control. We live in a country where 80% of us want something done about this issue but nothing gets done. THAT...that should piss every one of us off. THAT...that should be uniting us, not dividing us. But yet, incident after incident, year after year, we have this conversation and it goes nowhere.

I'm sick and f**king tired of it. It's painfully obvious that republicans will NEVER move on this issue. The ONLY way to fix this is to vote them the hell out of office so we can actually start to make progress ON THINGS THAT MATTER. Tax cuts for corporations? In a thriving economy?? Yeah, I totally get the urgency of that issue. /roll my f**king eyes
Steverinos
Steverinos
February 15th, 2018 at 11:07:21 AM permalink

It started with one of the liberals here crying that "Trump is racist" for the 103rd time and as usual with no logical reason because Trump is not racist and has not said anything racist by any normal standard. Somehow grew from there.

You apparently don't know a damn thing about Trump's history with racism.
darkoz
darkoz
February 15th, 2018 at 11:10:21 AM permalink

Im the one who called trump racist and i will do it again

Trump is racist

Making racist comments usually identifies you as racist

If you insist trump does not make racist comments(even though they are public record) then what does that make you

If you honestly cant tell a racist remark what does that tell you. (Im inclined to believe that as only a few posts ago you wrote out the n-word one of the most inflammatory words a white person can say and dont even recognize why someone supporting the confederate flag and your use of it was racist
Steverinos
Steverinos
February 15th, 2018 at 11:12:21 AM permalink

I just edited my original post. Can you go back and respond? It has a new question about the Confederate Flag. thanks.

I think if you polled Southerners, no, I don't think they would say it represents racism. But they are wrong. And for folks who claim to know their heritage, in this case, they are severely misinformed. And bad information is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse than no information.

EDIT: What we also don't know is what motive they have for answering the question the way they do. If racism is in their heart, most will mask it.
Steverinos
Steverinos
February 15th, 2018 at 11:17:18 AM permalink
Trump has done several racist things in his past. Trump has made several racist remarks in his past.

Now, either he IS a racist or he is a racial OPPORTUNIST, using other people's racism for his own person gain.

Both are disgusting.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
February 15th, 2018 at 11:18:31 AM permalink

Absolutely
Keep it on private property and I have no problem

Resist white supremacy. People die

The Republic of Florida, a white nationalist militia, confirmed Thursday that the man charged in Wednesday’s school shooting in Parkland, Florida, was involved in some of its activities.
Jordan Jereb, the group’s leader, told The Associated Press that shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz had participated in the group’s paramilitary drills in Tallahassee.

By the way
Donald Trump is a racist
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
February 15th, 2018 at 11:22:00 AM permalink
Warning, NSFW / retard alert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs3Qoi6JkrM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnE1YULrqxY

I remember months ago, seemingly every liberal was against all the free speech on 8/8 at the protest/rally/whatever in Charlottesville. And anyone who defended their right to free speech was labeled a racist, bigot, etc....

I'm not buying the whole "liberals would support/defend the right to fly the confederate flag". Some? Sure. But by and large? No.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
February 15th, 2018 at 11:22:27 AM permalink
Turns out the shooter in yesterday's school shooting was a white nationalist who was known to wear a #MAGA hat.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nikolas-cruz-trained-with-florida-white-supremacist-group-leader-says?ref=home

#MAGA
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
February 15th, 2018 at 11:27:36 AM permalink

You apparently don't know a damn thing about Trump's history with racism.

The only "history" of racism I have seen with Trump is liberals claiming he is one because they have no constructive way to defend their desire for more illegal immigration and open borders.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
February 15th, 2018 at 11:29:40 AM permalink

What I DO know? The overwhelming majority of our citizens want gun control. We live in a country where 80% of us want something done about this issue but nothing gets done. THAT...that should piss every one of us off. THAT...that should be uniting us, not dividing us. But yet, incident after incident, year after year, we have this conversation and it goes nowhere.

I'm sick and f**king tired of it. It's painfully obvious that republicans will NEVER move on this issue. The ONLY way to fix this is to vote them the hell out of office so we can actually start to make progress ON THINGS THAT MATTER. Tax cuts for corporations? In a thriving economy?? Yeah, I totally get the urgency of that issue. /roll my f**king eyes

We DO have gun control, lots of it.

What we need is a law that makes it illegal to shoot people, that will solve the problem once and for all.

Will Democrats join in a law making it illegal to shoot people?
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
February 15th, 2018 at 11:32:51 AM permalink

The only "history" of racism I have seen with Trump is liberals claiming he is one because they have no constructive way to defend their desire for more illegal immigration and open borders.

Since we are talking about constructive defenses, I believe I asked this several pages back:

Quote: gamerfreak

So the FBI refused to issue security clearance because blackmail, WH knew for months but lied to the public saying the investigation was ongoing, and did not remove him from his position handling very sensitive information, AND HAD EVEN PLANNED TO GIVE HIM A PROMOTION.

But the whole 2016 election centered around lying about the security of classified information.

Can a Trump supporter please explain to me (without using the words obama or hillary or clinton) how this wasn't, at the very least, a massively hypocritical outright lie to the American public, and at worst criminal act that threatened national security?

And only got "Obama's painting is a national disgrace" and "Why do black people complain so much?"
Steverinos
Steverinos
February 15th, 2018 at 11:33:04 AM permalink
If a 19 year old with crazy s**t on his social media profile can buy an AR-15, we don't have NEARLY enough of it. Not. Even. Close.
Steverinos
Steverinos
February 15th, 2018 at 11:33:33 AM permalink

Then you haven't done your homework.
rsactuary
rsactuary
February 15th, 2018 at 11:41:34 AM permalink

Sometimes actions speak larger than words.... but seriously... his words have shown him to be a racist.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
February 15th, 2018 at 11:41:42 AM permalink

Then you haven't done your homework.

Done plenty of it. Just the same race baiting liberal have used all over the place for years. Anything a liberal does not like is "racist." Heck, they would probably protest the movie "Black Sunday" as racist if it came out today. YAWN.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
February 15th, 2018 at 11:43:24 AM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

Sometimes actions speak larger than words.... but seriously... his words have shown him to be a racist.

Cite some actual examples.

What was racist? By suggesting that Black unemployment being at an all time low he was really saying until now Blacks were lazy? Is that why the Blacks in congress ignored that good news?
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
February 15th, 2018 at 11:47:45 AM permalink
Quote: RS

I'm not buying the whole "liberals would support/defend the right to fly the confederate flag". Some? Sure. But by and large? No.

One at a time, maybe. In group, not a chance.
Steverinos
Steverinos
Thanked by
rxwine
February 15th, 2018 at 11:49:45 AM permalink
“Yeah, I never liked the guy. I don’t think he knows what the f––– he’s doing. My accountants up in New York are always complaining about him. He’s not responsive. And isn’t it funny, I’ve got black accountants at the Trump Castle and at Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. Those are the kind of people I want counting my money. No one else.”

“Besides that, I’ve got to tell you something else. I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not something they can control. … Don’t you agree?”

I literally could go on and on and in fact, had a post several pages back with multiple examples of his racist history.

It's actually pretty ridiculous we are having this debate right now.
rsactuary
rsactuary
February 15th, 2018 at 11:50:24 AM permalink

Anything he said related to Charlottesville was clearly racist. His actions with the response to Puerto Rico are also racist.
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
Thanked by
RogerKintMaxPen
February 15th, 2018 at 11:50:32 AM permalink

What we need is a law that makes it illegal to shoot people, that will solve the problem once and for all.

How about we just make schools, gun free zones? Oh wait.
darkoz
darkoz
February 15th, 2018 at 11:54:12 AM permalink

Once again trolling. Im calling it

Seriously we need laws that make it illegal to shoot people?

Hint: we already have them. Its called attempted murder plus a few other crimes
Steverinos
Steverinos
February 15th, 2018 at 11:55:15 AM permalink

What was racist? By suggesting that Black unemployment being at an all time low he was really saying until now Blacks were lazy? Is that why the Blacks in congress ignored that good news?

Blacks in congress did not ignore that news. But they know the truth. Maybe, just a little humility on Trump's part would've been enough to garner an applause from them. Instead, he took credit for something that he's not entitled to.
Steverinos
Steverinos
February 15th, 2018 at 11:56:46 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

It's the typical bs response, clearly showing they aren't ready or are incapable of engaging in meaningful conversation about an issue that could make a difference in our lives.

But hey, let's have a parade.
Maverick17
Maverick17
Thanked by
RS
February 15th, 2018 at 12:01:38 PM permalink

“Yeah, I never liked the guy. I don’t think he knows what the f––– he’s doing. My accountants up in New York are always complaining about him. He’s not responsive. And isn’t it funny, I’ve got black accountants at the Trump Castle and at Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. Those are the kind of people I want counting my money. No one else.”

“Besides that, I’ve got to tell you something else. I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not something they can control. … Don’t you agree?”

I literally could go on and on and in fact, had a post several pages back with multiple examples of his racist history.

It's actually pretty ridiculous we are having this debate right now.

No links.....

Some mods claim a poster should be banned (or at least suspended) for not providing links......

The first line of BullS&*t is at BEST third hand recollections of a known liar. Not a single other person on planet earth heard this statement, and that's because it was first uttered by known ignoramus about a quote PRE 1991. I am sure he got it word for word, lolololololololololololol

second has be proven false so many times it proves you have no proof.

https://www.snopes.com/trump-laziness-is-a-trait-in-blacks/
Statistics don't lie, they deceive.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
February 15th, 2018 at 12:03:03 PM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

Anything he said related to Charlottesville was clearly racist. His actions with the response to Puerto Rico are also racist.

How? A group that was peaceful and permitted got attacked. Should he have just defended the attackers?

I do not remember you libs being so quick to get upset with Obama when he would run out to defend muslims after an islamic attack.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
Thanked by
RogerKint
February 15th, 2018 at 12:03:17 PM permalink

I see your trolling accusation and I raise you a personal insult accusation.

If you insist trump does not make racist comments(even though they are public record) then what does that make you

Nothing will happen, though.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
Steverinos
Steverinos
February 15th, 2018 at 12:04:34 PM permalink
Quote: Maverick17

No links.....

Some mods claim a poster should be banned (or at least suspended) for not providing links......

The first line of BullS&*t is at BEST third hand recollections of a known liar. Not a single other person on planet earth heard this statement, and that's because it was first uttered by known ignoramus about a quote PRE 1991. I am sure he got it word for word, lolololololololololololol

second has be proven false so many times it proves you have no proof.

https://www.snopes.com/trump-laziness-is-a-trait-in-blacks/

I apologize. I didn't know that was a policy. Here's a link:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/07/25/did-donald-trump-really-say-those-things/?utm_term=.a26d4dc8331e

Now, scroll down to the part where Trump ADMITS that what O'Donnell wrote "is probably true".

Your snopes link does not disprove the claim by any stretch of the imagination.
Steverinos
Steverinos
February 15th, 2018 at 12:05:34 PM permalink

How? A group that was peaceful and permitted got attacked. Should he have just defended the attackers?

I do not remember you libs being so quick to get upset with Obama when he would run out to defend muslims after an islamic attack.

Run out to defend muslims? lol

Please, do go on.
darkoz
darkoz
February 15th, 2018 at 12:06:17 PM permalink
Quote: RS

I see your trolling accusation and I raise you a personal insult accusation.

Nothing will happen, though.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.

I accept the challenge. This is too much

Mods?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
February 15th, 2018 at 12:06:24 PM permalink

It is not "trolling." It is "demonstrating absurdity by being absurd."

Hint: If the laws about murder do not stop attacks, do you really think the attacker will be bothered by a law?

Then again, we do ban meth, heroin, and cocaine. We do not have them around! Not even in prisons!

(For those of you in Rio Linda, that is more demonstrating absurdity by being absurd.)
darkoz
darkoz
February 15th, 2018 at 12:08:12 PM permalink
In fact i raise you

Azduffman is trolling. Isnt that against forum rules?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
February 15th, 2018 at 12:09:37 PM permalink

In fact i raise you

Azduffman is trolling. Isnt that against forum rules?

See the post above.
Steverinos
Steverinos
February 15th, 2018 at 12:13:00 PM permalink

Hint: If the laws about murder do not stop attacks, do you really think the attacker will be bothered by a law?

The answer is yes. If the only place to get an AR-15 or any other type of weapon where it's ONLY purpose is for killing people is on the black market, I think that it could make a difference. Yes, absolutely, unequivocally, yes. The answer is yes.

Will the attacker find other means? Maybe. Probably. But that doesn't mean that we, as a society, must choose to sacrifice OUR safety for YOUR stupid hobby.

One day, not sure if it'll be in my lifetime or my kids or my grandkids, but one day, enough of us are going to say enough is enough. Not sure when, but it'll happen. If it's at 80%ish now, maybe 90% will get it done.
Maverick17
Maverick17
Thanked by
RogerKintAZDuffmanRS
February 15th, 2018 at 12:15:49 PM permalink
White Americans, predominately white women, need to knock off this race baiting nonsense that they think is helping the cause of blacks.

It does nothing to promote the cause they think they are trying to shove down the throats of every other American that is not them.

Please don't assume or "know" what I think. Don't demand that others think they way the SWJ/liberal/fascist wants them to think.

I DO NOT need or what the help of the ignorant.

To utilize an old folk tale, I do not need a fish. If there are those out there who wish to teach me to fish, make me an offer, and let me accept or decline your invitation. If I reject your offer, don't make me the meal anyway, that is nothing more than gaslighting the rest of my actual life to misery and dependence on your ill fated, and often times deliberate, "help."
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
RogerKint
February 15th, 2018 at 12:17:10 PM permalink

The answer is yes. If the only place to get an AR-15 or any other type of weapon where it's ONLY purpose is for killing people is on the black market, I think that it could make a difference. Yes, absolutely, unequivocally, yes. The answer is yes.

Will the attacker find other means? Maybe. Probably. But that doesn't mean that we, as a society, must choose to sacrifice OUR safety for YOUR stupid hobby.

One day, not sure if it'll be in my lifetime or my kids or my grandkids, but one day, enough of us are going to say enough is enough. Not sure when, but it'll happen. If it's at 80%ish now, maybe 90% will get it done.

See what I said about drugs. In fact, we are starting to legalize drugs because to stop them is so futile.

It is not a gun problem, it is a people problem. Always has been. Ever notice the places with the most gun laws have high gun violence?

BTW: Personal protection is not a "stupid hobby." You want to give up your freedoms for safety, well, if you do you deserve to be neither free nor safe.
Maverick17
Maverick17
Thanked by
AZDuffman
February 15th, 2018 at 12:22:01 PM permalink

I apologize. I didn't know that was a policy. Here's a link:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/07/25/did-donald-trump-really-say-those-things/?utm_term=.a26d4dc8331e

Now, scroll down to the part where Trump ADMITS that what O'Donnell wrote "is probably true".

Your snopes link does not disprove the claim by any stretch of the imagination.

The liar wrote a "tell all" book about YOUR PRESIDENT in 1991.

In a 1997 playboy article trump said much of the book is probably true.

Two years later YOUR PRESIDENT was asked about the specific quote, a full 17 years BEFORE he became YOUR PRESIDENT, and he stated that was another lie of this O'Donnell guy.

To say a quote is true because it is "un-prove-ably" false is why CNN is fake news.

10 and more than a half years to go of the Greatest Commander-In-Chief of modern America!

MAGA
  • Jump to: