1BB
1BB
Joined: Oct 10, 2011
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 5339
December 8th, 2012 at 3:15:22 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Just humor me, 1BB.... why would you care to read a thread, then post that you want it moved? Why DID YOU read it? Are you somehow unable to not open a thread?



Nowhere did I say that I wanted anything moved. It hasn't been started so there's nothing to move. The Wizard wanted to do it at the DT site and I told him it was a great idea. You've already taken over and told the Wizard what to do so you're getting your own way. Maybe they'll even let you attend this one.

Your last two condescending questions do not deserve a response. Best of luck with the new challenge.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
Face
Administrator
Face
Joined: Dec 27, 2010
  • Threads: 49
  • Posts: 4448
December 8th, 2012 at 3:19:42 PM permalink
Quote: 1BB

Best of luck with the new challenge.



Unless the odds for the forum get better than 1:1, I'd set the line for people to join V2.0 at 3.5 and I'd take the under, even knowing there's already 2 ready to go right now.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
tsmith
tsmith
Joined: Jan 15, 2010
  • Threads: 19
  • Posts: 272
December 8th, 2012 at 3:21:01 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Somebody was just complaining this site has become too boring since HBC-I.



This site became too boring when you severely limited the type of discussions allowed here; it simply went back to being civilized when HBC-I thankfully ended.
FarFromVegas
FarFromVegas
Joined: Dec 10, 2010
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 878
December 8th, 2012 at 3:50:23 PM permalink
Quote: tsmith

This site became too boring when you severely limited the type of discussions allowed here; it simply went back to being civilized when HBC-I thankfully ended.



Give or take an election...
Each of us is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts. Preparing for a fight about your bad decision is not as smart as making a good decision.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1387
  • Posts: 23278
December 8th, 2012 at 4:17:10 PM permalink
Quote: tsmith

This site became too boring when you severely limited the type of discussions allowed here;



I only recommended that discussion about such things as religion and politics be moved to DT. It was never mandated.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
RaleighCraps
RaleighCraps
Joined: Feb 20, 2010
  • Threads: 79
  • Posts: 2501
December 8th, 2012 at 6:27:34 PM permalink
If HBC II gets under way, can we start an over under for suspensions too? Would it be in this thread, or a separate one?
Always borrow money from a pessimist; They don't expect to get paid back ! Be yourself and speak your thoughts. Those who matter won't mind, and those that mind, don't matter!
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1387
  • Posts: 23278
December 8th, 2012 at 7:18:38 PM permalink
Quote: RaleighCraps

If HBC II gets under way, can we start an over under for suspensions too? Would it be in this thread, or a separate one?



You can set the line here.

Meanwhile, I set the line on the number of unique members to say "Losing weight is easy, keeping it off is the hard part." at 7 1/2.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
sodawater
sodawater
Joined: May 14, 2012
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 3321
December 8th, 2012 at 7:29:25 PM permalink
deleted
Last edited by: sodawater on Oct 1, 2018
sodawater
sodawater
Joined: May 14, 2012
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 3321
December 8th, 2012 at 7:33:49 PM permalink
deleted
Last edited by: sodawater on Oct 1, 2018
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 112
  • Posts: 8086
December 8th, 2012 at 7:36:16 PM permalink
Quote: 1BB

Nowhere did I say that I wanted anything moved. It hasn't been started so there's nothing to move. The Wizard wanted to do it at the DT site and I told him it was a great idea. You've already taken over and told the Wizard what to do so you're getting your own way. Maybe they'll even let you attend this one.

Your last two condescending questions do not deserve a response. Best of luck with the new challenge.


Relax!!! I am getting 'my own way' because this thread is more gambling and Vegas than most threads. Simple. Sorry for the condescension.... It just rankles me when people complain about this thread.... I just don't understand why someone who would complain about it would take the time and effort to read it, that's all!

Anyway--- HB--- if you don't post a moderately revealing photo of you now it will be hard to generate interest.... there may be those who think you are still at 150, there may be those that think you are having your twin show up again...

So can I suggest--- moderately revealing photo on scale with newspaper that has a date.....

  • Jump to: