SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 112
December 8th, 2012 at 11:06:09 AM permalink
HB- YOU can start the thread, too! You can cut and paste anything I have written in this original HB thread. I gave my reasons for not wanting a new thread, but I certainly can't stop you from doing what you want! It's gonna be a LONG 5 months!!!!!!!
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
  • Threads: 110
December 8th, 2012 at 11:40:40 AM permalink

So to make a correction again, I plan to lose an average of 1.8 pounds per week which comes out to approximately 8.27 pounds per month at 5.6 months. The numbers will be tweaked a bit if I weigh in at a different weight on Monday morning.

Yikes!
OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
HotBlonde
HotBlonde
  • Threads: 110
December 8th, 2012 at 12:24:53 PM permalink
I'd like to make the goal date of my 135.0 pound goal that Saturday that way if we do end up having the WoV Con ]|[ that weekend I can so the weigh in then. I'm not planning on making it a big thing like last time, but at least we can have more witnesses this time if anyone is interested. Just a quick weigh in and then off to fun WoV Con ]|[ events.
OFFICIALLY and justifiably reclaimed my title as SuperHotBlonde!
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1388
December 8th, 2012 at 12:59:08 PM permalink
Quote: HotBlonde

I'd like to make the goal date of my 135.0 pound goal that Saturday (May 29).

So that is a lose of 46 pounds in about 170 days. That is a loss of 8.23 pounds per month.

Quote:

Also, I am planning on losing an average of 1.7 pounds a week over the course of 26 and a half weeks

That equates to 7.39 pounds per month.

These targets seem quite achievable, and I would expect to lose if I bet against you.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
FarFromVegas
FarFromVegas
  • Threads: 7
December 8th, 2012 at 1:02:47 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

So that is a lose of 46 pounds in about 170 days. That is a loss of 8.23 pounds per month.

That equates to 7.39 pounds per month.

These targets seem quite achievable, and I would expect to lose if I bet against you.

I will be the scold and point out it should have only been 16 pounds in 170 days--a very realistic goal!

Bad girl. Now promise yourself you'll do better for yourself from now on!!!
Each of us is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts. Preparing for a fight about your bad decision is not as smart as making a good decision.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
December 8th, 2012 at 2:11:14 PM permalink
Quote: FarFromVegas

I will be the scold and point out it should have only been 16 pounds in 170 days--a very realistic goal!

Bad girl. Now promise yourself you'll do better for yourself from now on!!!

FFV has hit the nail on the head! 'do better for yourself' is the key! I can't imagine that you were not happier at 150 than at 180. Although none should be needed, we'll see if the forum is willing to give you the financial motivation that you seem to need.....
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
December 8th, 2012 at 2:19:34 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Count me as interested! However, let's take this up over at the DT site. SOOPOO, would you care to do the honors and make a first post over there?

Great idea!
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
December 8th, 2012 at 2:31:31 PM permalink
Quote: 1BB

Great idea!

Just humor me, 1BB.... why would you care to read a thread, then post that you want it moved? Why DID YOU read it? Are you somehow unable to not open a thread?
tsmith
tsmith
  • Threads: 19
December 8th, 2012 at 3:06:33 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

... we'll see if the forum is willing to give you the financial motivation that you seem to need.....

Why does HB always seem to need "financial motivation" to do anything? Why isn't doing it for herself motivation enough?

I can't believe some of you are even considering doing this all over again. Why don't you each just send her 5 bucks a week for the rest of her life and be done with it; that's all she wants anyway.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1388
December 8th, 2012 at 3:08:39 PM permalink
I just split off threads regarding the Hot Blonde Challenge II (HBC-II) to this thread.

The even money that Scott has suggested seems reasonable to me. I'm willing to bet $500, pending the exact terms. The reason I'm betting less than last time is I think HB will win, and I consider it motivation money.

Quote: tsmith

I can't believe some of you are even considering doing this all over again. Why don't you each just send her 5 bucks a week for the rest of her life and be done with it; that's all she wants anyway.

Somebody was just complaining this site has become too boring since HBC-I. Somehow I think it is going to heat up again -- for better or worse.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.

• Jump to: