• Threads: 278
December 4th, 2022 at 9:58:49 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Quote: darkoz

I am certain none of the members here who refuse to call someone by their preference would dare gonin front of a judge and say, "Mr. X, I refuse to call you "Your Honor" because you weren't born that way and in fact didn't become your honor until recently when appointed as a judge so you will have to respect my wish to call you Mr. And Sir."

I would love to see someone on here try it.
link to original post

How on earth does that relate? A judge is actually a judge.

But I identify as a judge so from now on please refer to me as The Most Honorable AZDuffman.

Thanks in advance.
link to original post

So you believe a judge was born a judge?
link to original post

What on earth are you talking about?

Listen, I said I identify as a judge. So quit saying “you” and say “your honor” please. Tolerance for my identification.
link to original post

Lol suddenly AZ doesn't know what I am talking about.

It was the simplest question. Does he believe judges are born that way.

He can't answer directly because he really understands his position is wrong so he answers with the blubbering "what are you talking about?" Line.
link to original post

Unless there is a divine right of judges they are not born judges. Again I ask what are you talking about?
link to original post

So if you are willing to call someone not born a judge a judge when they become a judge why won't you call a transgender a woman when she becomes a woman?
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
rainman
rainman
  • Threads: 18
December 4th, 2022 at 10:17:43 AM permalink
Because he can't become a women women generally are capable of child birth.
darkoz
darkoz
Thanks for this post from:
rsactuary
December 4th, 2022 at 10:27:48 AM permalink
Quote: rainman

Because he can't become a women women generally are capable of child birth.
link to original post

I will let all the women who found out they are infertile that from now on we will refer them as he and him
MichaelBluejay
MichaelBluejay
  • Threads: 61
December 4th, 2022 at 10:46:39 AM permalink
I’m pronoun but antiadverb.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 235
ThisIsMyJamHunterhill
December 4th, 2022 at 11:01:58 AM permalink

I am certain none of the members here who refuse to call someone by their preference would dare gonin front of a judge and say, "Mr. X, I refuse to call you "Your Honor" because you weren't born that way and in fact didn't become your honor until recently when appointed as a judge so you will have to respect my wish to call you Mr. And Sir."

link to original post

But I identify as a judge so from now on please refer to me as The Most Honorable AZDuffman.

Thanks in advance.
link to original post

link to original post

Listen, I said I identify as a judge. So quit saying “you” and say “your honor” please. Tolerance for my identification.
link to original post

He can't answer directly because he really understands his position is wrong so he answers with the blubbering "what are you talking about?" Line.
link to original post

Unless there is a divine right of judges they are not born judges. Again I ask what are you talking about?
link to original post

So if you are willing to call someone not born a judge a judge when they become a judge why won't you call a transgender a woman when she becomes a woman?
link to original post

Because a man cannot become a woman and a woman cannot become a man. Simple science.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
December 4th, 2022 at 11:02:10 AM permalink

link to original post

Thanks in advance.
link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

Because a man cannot become a woman and a woman cannot become a man. Simple science.
darkoz
darkoz
December 4th, 2022 at 11:25:18 AM permalink

link to original post

Thanks in advance.
link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

A man or woman cannot "become" a judge. There isn't any biological change that makes him a judge.

Simple science!
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 58
MichaelBluejayrsactuary
December 4th, 2022 at 11:31:27 AM permalink

link to original post

Your opinion is clear. It defines you.

... and not in a good way.

Anyhow. Is this thread to be hijacked by the very [I won't use the word] that Wizard has deemed to be inappropriate? Shouldn't those of strong opinion on this controversial topic, post about it elsewhere?
Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
December 4th, 2022 at 12:01:03 PM permalink

link to original post

Thanks in advance.
link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

A man or woman cannot "become" a judge. There isn't any biological change that makes him a judge.

Simple science!
link to original post

AZDuffman
AZDuffman
December 4th, 2022 at 12:02:26 PM permalink

link to original post

Thanks in advance.
link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

Simple science!
link to original post

People become judges all the time. Did Clarence Thomas not become a judge?

It is law not science. What kind of person thinks otherwise.

• Jump to: