Thread Rating:

MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 39
October 3rd, 2021 at 10:01:59 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

I think the rest of the world didn't interpret Alan's statement that way and neither did I.

• link to original post

I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
    Dieter
    Administrator
    Dieter
    • Threads: 16
    October 3rd, 2021 at 10:04:13 AM permalink
    Quote: Mission146

Someone should start a new thread having to do with the general credibility of gambling stories, but it's not going to be me.

• link to original post

Me either. If there's more to say than "I played a game; money changed hands," perhaps someone will start a thread.
    May the cards fall in your favor.
    OnceDear
    OnceDear
    • Threads: 63
    October 3rd, 2021 at 10:12:32 AM permalink
    Quote: MDawg

I think the rest of the world didn't interpret Alan's statement that way and neither did I.

• link to original post

• link to original post

... you'd interpret Alan's statement that way but the rest of the world is certain Alan didn't intend that bizarre slant.

• link to original post

Hey MDawg, Touche.
    Is there a latin legal term that means "DarkOz's use of the prefix 'I Think' was redundant, but I saw fit not to use that prefix because I wouldn't say it if I didn't think it" ?
    Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
    AlanMendelson
    AlanMendelson
    • Threads: 167
    October 3rd, 2021 at 10:15:16 AM permalink
    Here's a deal... invite me to dinner and I'll tell you how to bribe zoning officials and politicians to have factories built. Then I'll tell you what a hitman did between contracts. LOL
    darkoz
    darkoz
    • Threads: 296
    October 3rd, 2021 at 10:26:53 AM permalink
    Quote: OnceDear

• link to original post

• link to original post

... you'd interpret Alan's statement that way but the rest of the world is certain Alan didn't intend that bizarre slant.

• link to original post

Hey MDawg, Touche.
    Is there a latin legal term that means "DarkOz's use of the prefix 'I Think' was redundant, but I saw fit not to use that prefix because I wouldn't say it if I didn't think it" ?
  • link to original post

In Thinkus We Trustus!
    For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
    MDawg
    MDawg
    October 3rd, 2021 at 10:42:10 AM permalink
    You'd see a lot of "I think" appositives in olde British legal opinions. The judge (or Lord) would say something, comma I think comma , and then go on with the opinion. This fell out of favor in the United States where judges write what they think without saying, I think!
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
    OnceDear
    OnceDear
    October 3rd, 2021 at 11:17:14 AM permalink

You'd see a lot of "I think" appositives in olde British legal opinions. The judge (or Lord) would say something, comma I think comma , and then go on with the opinion. This fell out of favor in the United States where judges write what they think without saying, I think!

• link to original post

Interesting. Thank you. I was not familiar with the word 'apositive'.
    I recall that I once had a teacher who discouraged starting a sentence with the term 'I think', because he said it was redundant.
    Maybe it's a facet of your legal training that stops you writing 'I think'?

So. My teacher would tell me not to write...
    I think I just saw Elvis riding a unicorn. (i)
    Better to just write.
    I just saw Elvis riding a unicorn. (ii)

I think he was wrong.
    I think (i) would get me criticised as somewhat unreliable where (ii) would get me justifiably called delusional or a liar.
    Last edited by: OnceDear on Oct 3, 2021
    Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
    darkoz
    darkoz
    Thanked by
    OnceDeargordonm888
    October 3rd, 2021 at 11:53:48 AM permalink

• link to original post

I recall that I once had a teacher who discouraged starting a sentence with the term 'I think', because he said it was redundant.

Better to just write.

I think he was wrong.
    I think (i) would get me criticised as somewhat unreliable where (ii) would get me justifiably called delusional or a liar.
  • link to original post

I'm always of the opinion that usage of "I think" is a polite way of stating something is your personal opinion and you aren't trying to force that onto someone else.

"Flying is the best way to travel"

Well that's kind of forcing that statement on others. There are plenty of people who don't feel flying is the best way to travel..

"I think flying is the best way to travel". Now my opinion is personalized. I think it recognizing you may not.

"I feel flying is the best way to travel" would be another way of saying it.

Of course, there is also the eyewitness aspect as in "I think I saw the defendant stab the victim.". That's when "I think" brings into question your certainty on an issue.
    Mission146
    Mission146
    • Threads: 142
    October 3rd, 2021 at 1:00:32 PM permalink

• link to original post

Better to just write.

I think he was wrong.
  • link to original post

I agree in your thinking that he was wrong. I was taught that one should use, "I think," when expressing opinions on matters that one is not completely sure about as a failure to do so when expressing a matter of opinion could be seen as dogmatic.
    https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
    AlanMendelson
    AlanMendelson
    October 3rd, 2021 at 1:31:01 PM permalink

• link to original post

In fifth grade we were taught never to write I think or my opinion because if you write it it's automatically your thought or your opinion.

This is why I've never used the Internet shorthand IMHO because what I write is my opinion.
    AlanMendelson
    AlanMendelson
    October 3rd, 2021 at 1:32:39 PM permalink

• link to original post

Better to just write.

I think he was wrong.
  • link to original post

Your teacher was like my teacher. Only an ocean apart.
    OnceDear
    OnceDear
    October 3rd, 2021 at 2:12:36 PM permalink
    Quote: AlanMendelson

In fifth grade we were taught never to write I think or my opinion because if you write it it's automatically your thought or your opinion.

This is why I've never used the Internet shorthand IMHO because what I write is my opinion.

• link to original post

So. It's not just my teacher then. Maybe it's a generational thing.
    AlanMendelson
    AlanMendelson
    October 3rd, 2021 at 2:25:13 PM permalink

• link to original post

• link to original post

I think it's an educational "thing" and not generational. Language and writing are supposed to be succinct and exact. As you mentioned phrases like "I think" take away the requirement of succinct and they limit the requirement of being exact.

Of course language changes. Today instead of saying "you're welcome" to a "thank you" many say "no problem."

My 5th grade teacher is probably turning over in her grave because of "no problem."
    Dieter
    Administrator
    Dieter
    October 3rd, 2021 at 2:44:24 PM permalink

My 5th grade teacher is probably turning over in her grave because of "no problem."

• link to original post

I'm going to guess we had different teachers, although mine was definitely teaching around that time.

Stickler on "Please", "Thank you", "You're welcome", never start a sentence with "Because" when speaking, beginning of class was "Good Morning Miss ____" (NOT Mrs... that's my mother), "Excuse me", and "May I" (not can).

It is October, so she would be pleased to hear any of her former students come around and recite "October's Bright Blue Weather."

As for the "I think" vs not... there are enough experts around here that it is useful to have a distinction between a statement of formal authority and statements of opinion.
    Mission146
    Mission146
    October 3rd, 2021 at 2:48:35 PM permalink

• link to original post

• link to original post

I think it's an educational "thing" and not generational. Language and writing are supposed to be succinct and exact. As you mentioned phrases like "I think" take away the requirement of succinct and they limit the requirement of being exact.

Of course language changes. Today instead of saying "you're welcome" to a "thank you" many say "no problem."

• link to original post

Two plus two equals four.

I think 98.91% is a decent return percentage for a video poker game, but not great.
    https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
    Mission146
    Mission146
    Thanked by
    unJon
    October 3rd, 2021 at 2:50:22 PM permalink
    Quote: Dieter

• link to original post

I'm going to guess we had different teachers, although mine was definitely teaching around that time.

Stickler on "Please", "Thank you", "You're welcome", never start a sentence with "Because" when speaking, beginning of class was "Good Morning Miss ____" (NOT Mrs... that's my mother), "Excuse me", and "May I" (not can).

It is October, so she would be pleased to hear any of her former students come around and recite "October's Bright Blue Weather."

As for the "I think" vs not... there are enough experts around here that it is useful to have a distinction between a statement of formal authority and statements of opinion.
  • link to original post

I think, 'Because,' can start a sentence as long as the sentence states a conditional proposition that was resolved affirmatively.
    Dieter
    Administrator
    Dieter
    October 3rd, 2021 at 3:19:54 PM permalink

• link to original post

• link to original post

I think, 'Because,' can start a sentence as long as the sentence states a conditional proposition that was resolved affirmatively.
  • link to original post

It was assumed that we mere public school fifth grade students would not be thinking that far into sentence construction when speaking in class.

A few of us did get the extra credit for properly using it in our written work.
    AlanMendelson
    AlanMendelson
    October 3rd, 2021 at 3:26:12 PM permalink

• link to original post

• link to original post

• link to original post

It was assumed that we mere public school fifth grade students would not be thinking that far into sentence construction when speaking in class.

A few of us did get the extra credit for properly using it in our written work.
  • link to original post

If you believe writing "I think" is okay, you might also say "no problem" when someone says "thank you."

Language changes.

Write what you choose. It's not a problem for me because I'm not your editor or your teacher and you harm no one.
    darkoz
    darkoz
    October 3rd, 2021 at 4:15:14 PM permalink
    I stopped listening to my English teachers once it was clear they didn't understand their own rules.

My favorite was "I before E except after C"

Man, that was drilled into me by every English teacher I had.

Try correctly spelling "species" without putting the I before the E after that C.

Or try spelling "seizure" by putting the I before the e after that letter that isn't C.

Yes, English teachers really preach a lot of BS.

("Weird", "forfeit" "glacier", I mean if your English teachers were unaware of these words they really should not have been English teachers).
    EvenBob
    EvenBob
    • Threads: 441
    Thanked by
    gordonm888
    October 3rd, 2021 at 4:39:05 PM permalink
    Remember way back in the day when this suspension thread was about suspensions? When did it turn into the miscellaneous thread were you can discuss anything under the sun.
    "It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
    darkoz
    darkoz
    Thanked by
    AlanMendelson
    October 3rd, 2021 at 4:46:59 PM permalink
    Quote: EvenBob

Remember way back in the day when this suspension thread was about suspensions? When did it turn into the miscellaneous thread were you can discuss anything under the sun.

• link to original post

Not this thread.

I think you are referring to the suspension thread II.

This one is III.

We don't talk about suspensions in this one. Too many people getting suspended for talking about suspensions.
    SOOPOO
    SOOPOO
    • Threads: 121
    October 3rd, 2021 at 6:09:54 PM permalink

Of all the little, insignificant things to judge someone by... this is it. It takes a little person to set the bar this low for picking friends.

• link to original post

Somewhat insulting, Alan. Looks like a pretty direct personal attack on SooPoo.
    No penalty this time. Soopoo had come close to making an implied insult himself.
  • link to original post

Of course don’t suspend Alan for his comment. It’s just his opinion.
    Who did I ‘implied insult’? No one to my knowledge on WoV has ever mentioned seeing 19 yo’s in a row. I SPECIFICALLY picked a scenario EIGHTEEN times as unlikely as the one Alan mentioned.

As far as ‘the bar’ I set for choosing friends, I guess I can honestly say I have never had a friend claim anything as patently ridiculous as you have claimed. So if and when a friend ever says something that ludicrous, I’ll evaluate our friendship at that time.
    Dieter
    Administrator
    Dieter
    October 3rd, 2021 at 6:16:14 PM permalink

• link to original post

It's really supposed to be about suspensions, and incidental discussions about forum rules.

Anything else is supposed to go in the miscellaneous thread.
    AxelWolf
    AxelWolf
    • Threads: 164
    October 3rd, 2021 at 6:32:41 PM permalink

• link to original post

This must be super irritating for you, you come here for some good old-fashioned Schadenfreude to brighten up the rest of your day and you end up getting nothing but outdated etiquette lessons from decades ago.
    ♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
    darkoz
    darkoz
    Thanked by
    FinsRule
    October 3rd, 2021 at 6:32:56 PM permalink

• link to original post

It's really supposed to be about suspensions, and incidental discussions about forum rules.

• link to original post

We should just rename this the miscellaneous thread about suspensions
    AxelWolf
    AxelWolf
    • Threads: 164
    October 3rd, 2021 at 6:36:13 PM permalink
    Quote: SOOPOO

Of all the little, insignificant things to judge someone by... this is it. It takes a little person to set the bar this low for picking friends.

• link to original post

No penalty this time. Soopoo had come close to making an implied insult himself.
  • link to original post

Who did I ‘implied insult’? No one to my knowledge on WoV has ever mentioned seeing 19 yo’s in a row. I SPECIFICALLY picked a scenario EIGHTEEN times as unlikely as the one Alan mentioned.

As far as ‘the bar’ I set for choosing friends, I guess I can honestly say I have never had a friend claim anything as patently ridiculous as you have claimed. So if and when a friend ever says something that ludicrous, I’ll evaluate our friendship at that time.
  • link to original post

But don't you take stock advice from someone claiming 60 in a row among many other outrageous claims?
    ♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
    Dieter
    Administrator
    Dieter
    October 3rd, 2021 at 7:00:08 PM permalink

• link to original post

• link to original post

We should just rename this the miscellaneous thread about suspensions
  • link to original post

Or, you know, chit chat elsewhere, and discuss only relevant matters here.
    Marcusclark66
    Marcusclark66
    • Threads: 33
    October 4th, 2021 at 5:31:30 AM permalink

• link to original post

• link to original post

• link to original post

What if someone said 154 rolls and hanging on to the dice for 4 hours and 18 minutes???

http://content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1901663,00.html

https://www.nj.com/news/2009/05/craps_player_sets_record_roll.html
    Last edited by: Marcusclark66 on Oct 4, 2021
    Marcus Clark. Real Person; AKA MarcusClark66. *Professional Casino Security Expert. *Certified EMT *Certified Company Firearms Instructor. *Certified Gaming Regulations Interpreter for Corporate Applications. *Domestic UrbanTactical Combat Casualty Expert. *Tic-Tac-Toe Expert (Real Competitive Versions) & Mastering Chess. *Honorary & Official #1 Fan of the MDawg Adventures Club. *Mastering Cracking it. Bit-by-Bit, Piece-by-Piece Crediting Forum Members. *Certified Casino Property Entry & Exit Point Analyzer *Baccarat Winning Session Record: 12 out of 12 & 1 out of 1 Mini Session. Baccarat Losing Session Record: 2 Losing Sessions.
    SOOPOO
    SOOPOO
    • Threads: 121
    October 4th, 2021 at 6:00:34 AM permalink
    Quote: Marcusclark66

• link to original post

• link to original post

• link to original post

What if someone said 154 rolls and hanging on to the dice for 4 hours and 18 minutes???

• link to original post

I wish I was there! I’ll let someone better at math compare 18 yo’s in a row with the 154 roll streak. My hunch is the 154 roll streak is at least billions of times more likely than an 18 yo streak.

Virtually any reported set of results can be so unlikely….

I turned over 7 cards…. AS, 4H, QC, QH, 9D, 3S, 6H
    The odds of that happening are 674 billion to one against. Do you think my claim of turning over that sequence of cards is outrageous? Any claim must be taken in context.
    OnceDear
    OnceDear
    Thanked by
    FinsRule
    October 4th, 2021 at 6:04:49 AM permalink

• link to original post

• link to original post

• link to original post

• link to original post

That's just a one in 1.56 Trillion probability, if all was fair. We can temper that by noting that such an event brought a lot of 'free' publicity to the Borgata, so I tend not to rule out corporate publicity stunt (exaggeration or fix)
    That craps event is 2.5 BILLION times more likely than the 18 Yos claimed event and is actually quite reasonable.
    OnceDear
    OnceDear
    October 4th, 2021 at 6:04:49 AM permalink

• link to original post

• link to original post

• link to original post

• link to original post

That's just a one in 1.56 Trillion probability, if all was fair. We can temper that by noting that such an event brought a lot of 'free' publicity to the Borgata, so I tend not to rule out corporate publicity stunt (exaggeration or fix)
    That craps event is 2.5 BILLION times more likely than the 18 Yos claimed event and is actually quite reasonable.
    Marcusclark66
    Marcusclark66
    October 4th, 2021 at 6:08:46 AM permalink

• link to original post

• link to original post

• link to original post

• link to original post

• link to original post

My point being is if you’re around a casino long enough, anything can happen at least once. I’ve seen baccarat streaks where there was an excess of 25 plus for one side and there were 10 naturals in a back to back out of those 25 plus. I’ve seen blackjack streaks where the player had at least six black jacks in a row back to back. On and on.

Other things happen as well. Such as a female stripping down to her underwear and bra attempting to continue playing at a table game. There’s all sorts of stuff that happens at a casino where if you told somebody they would accuse you of making it up, If they didn’t see it
    Marcus Clark. Real Person; AKA MarcusClark66. *Professional Casino Security Expert. *Certified EMT *Certified Company Firearms Instructor. *Certified Gaming Regulations Interpreter for Corporate Applications. *Domestic UrbanTactical Combat Casualty Expert. *Tic-Tac-Toe Expert (Real Competitive Versions) & Mastering Chess. *Honorary & Official #1 Fan of the MDawg Adventures Club. *Mastering Cracking it. Bit-by-Bit, Piece-by-Piece Crediting Forum Members. *Certified Casino Property Entry & Exit Point Analyzer *Baccarat Winning Session Record: 12 out of 12 & 1 out of 1 Mini Session. Baccarat Losing Session Record: 2 Losing Sessions.
    OnceDear
    OnceDear
    October 4th, 2021 at 6:21:32 AM permalink

My point being is if you’re around a casino long enough, anything can happen at least once. I’ve seen baccarat streaks where there was an excess of 25 plus for one side and there were 10 naturals in a back to back out of those 25 plus. I’ve seen blackjack streaks where the player had at least six black jacks in a row back to back. On and on.

• link to original post

Let me use the permitted terminology....
    .... I cannot and do not believe the assertion that you made in that paragraph.
    Incidentally 6 blackjacks in a row, roughly a 1 in 89 million event. Not unbelievable in itself, but you said 'streaks' plural.
    Marcusclark66
    Marcusclark66
    October 4th, 2021 at 6:29:23 AM permalink

• link to original post

Let me use the permitted terminology....
    .... I cannot and do not believe the assertion that you made in that paragraph.
    Incidentally 6 blackjacks in a row, roughly a 1 in 89 million event. Not unbelievable in itself, but you said 'streaks' plural.
  • link to original post

One time on the 6 iback to back blackjacks. Streaks in general of various types.
    Dieter
    Administrator
    Dieter
    October 4th, 2021 at 7:39:39 AM permalink

• link to original post

So we have corroborated claims of a higher probability event?
    mwalz9
    mwalz9
    • Threads: 52
    October 4th, 2021 at 7:44:32 AM permalink
    I love this place!
    Dieter
    Administrator
    Dieter
    Thanked by
    teliot
    October 4th, 2021 at 7:59:54 AM permalink
    Quote: mwalz9

I love this place!

• link to original post

Fantastic! That's incredible!
    unJon
    unJon
    • Threads: 14
    Thanked by
    teliot
    October 4th, 2021 at 8:11:30 AM permalink

I love this place!

• link to original post

• link to original post

I don’t believe you.
    The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
    OnceDear
    OnceDear
    October 4th, 2021 at 8:44:46 AM permalink
    Quote: unJon

I love this place!

• link to original post

• link to original post

I don’t believe you.
  • link to original post

60 some!
    Dieter
    Administrator
    Dieter
    October 4th, 2021 at 8:51:25 AM permalink

I love this place!

• link to original post

• link to original post

I don’t believe you.
  • link to original post

60 some!
  • link to original post

Disbelieve me if you wish, but I haven't lost a hand of blackjack in a casino in years.
    Marcusclark66
    Marcusclark66
    October 4th, 2021 at 9:03:53 AM permalink

I love this place!

• link to original post

• link to original post

I don’t believe you.
  • link to original post

60 some!
  • link to original post

Disbelieve me if you wish, but I haven't lost a hand of blackjack in a casino in years.
  • link to original post

Never? Not one hand?
    Mission146
    Mission146
    October 4th, 2021 at 9:10:48 AM permalink

I love this place!

• link to original post

• link to original post

I don’t believe you.
  • link to original post

60 some!
  • link to original post

• link to original post

Never? Not one hand?
  • link to original post

Of course not!

I would say a safe majority of the overall population can make the same claim.
    OnceDear
    OnceDear
    October 4th, 2021 at 9:10:54 AM permalink

I love this place!

• link to original post

• link to original post

I don’t believe you.
  • link to original post

60 some!
  • link to original post

• link to original post

Never? Not one hand?
  • link to original post

Are you calling Dieter a liar? $:o)
    Dieter
    Administrator
    Dieter
    Thanked by
    AxelWolfJoeman
    October 4th, 2021 at 9:51:30 AM permalink

I love this place!

• link to original post

• link to original post

I don’t believe you.
  • link to original post

60 some!
  • link to original post

• link to original post

Never? Not one hand?
  • link to original post

Oh, to be sure, I used to lose, before I discovered the secret to not losing.
    mwalz9
    mwalz9
    • Threads: 52
    October 4th, 2021 at 9:53:42 AM permalink
    I get free bed stuff from Mardi Gras this Thursday!

It's a memory foam pillow this week.

I hope it helps me remember exactly how many days in a row I have profited on FanDuel. Its 180 some. If I'm right???
    Marcusclark66
    Marcusclark66
    October 4th, 2021 at 9:59:56 AM permalink

I love this place!

• link to original post

• link to original post

I don’t believe you.
  • link to original post

60 some!
  • link to original post

• link to original post

Never? Not one hand?
  • link to original post

• link to original post

No I’m not, merely asking a question.
    Dieter
    Administrator
    Dieter
    October 4th, 2021 at 10:09:44 AM permalink

I love this place!

• link to original post

• link to original post

I don’t believe you.
  • link to original post

60 some!
  • link to original post

• link to original post

Never? Not one hand?
  • link to original post

• link to original post

• link to original post

The details are all clearly laid out in my ebook, "Tired of losing at blackjack? Play slots instead!"

$19.95 if you want the secret sauce recipe.
    MDawg
    MDawg
    October 4th, 2021 at 10:13:28 AM permalink
    Perhaps he is saying that he has never played blackjack in a casino. And hence never lost.

Ah okay, he has edited to saying "in years" or perhaps I didn't catch that qualifier.

I think there are more than a few ardent posters here who do not play in casinos at all, at least not for years.
    Marcusclark66
    Marcusclark66
    October 4th, 2021 at 10:13:49 AM permalink

I love this place!

• link to original post

• link to original post

I don’t believe you.
  • link to original post

60 some!
  • link to original post

• link to original post

Secret Sauce? What is that?

Never? Not one hand?
  • link to original post

• link to original post

• link to original post

The details are all clearly laid out in my ebook, "Tired of losing at blackjack? Play slots instead!"

$19.95 if you want the secret sauce recipe.
  • link to original post

AlanMendelson
    AlanMendelson
    Thanked by
    MDawg
    October 4th, 2021 at 10:23:05 AM permalink
    The record roll of 4 hours and 18 minutes was BROKEN at Caesars Palace. But Caesars did not publicize it.

Around the same time a player won $1-million+ in one craps session at Caesars. Caesars also chose not to publicize it.

When I asked Caesars execs why they weren't publicized I was told big wins happen all the time.

In the case of the record long roll, there were two players at the $10 table making minimal bets. They rarely made more than a couple of place bets and didnt press. The floor man said it was early on a Saturday afternoon when the casino was not busy and these two guys had the table to themselves. He estimated the roll was in excess of four and a half hours.

I wouldn't be surprised if other "so called records" are broken but the casinos dont publicize.
    • Jump to: