Thread Rating:

rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 158
August 14th, 2019 at 12:39:09 PM permalink
Starting list for new gambling posts

Favorite lottery numbers
Extensive tests of breathe control affecting roulette wheel
Discuss secret system, except the secret parts.
Bingo is for lovers
Can you figure out this random pattern Part 1 of 80
gambling math, why.
Take my word for it, I win
Banging on slot machines
Unloved gambling trolls, worst rants

Thatís a start...
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 119
August 14th, 2019 at 12:41:27 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

'Plenty' is a bit of an overstatement.
Number of visitors WoV today: 132
Number at DT: 30. And most of those
seldom post anything. Looking at the
names I would say maybe 8-10 post
with any kind of regularity.

Plenty is a qualifier, it can mean whatever you want it to mean. Don't forget that I don't really visit DT too often, but I guess my point was that I could name something like twenty DT members without even thinking about it or pausing without running out of breath. They all came from here, naturally, at least the ones I know of. Some of them may or may not be active anymore, I wouldn't know.

I honestly don't see the issue, unless people don't like the color of the website there. I have dark theme WoV on, don't know which one you guys use, but I can't stand the bright one. I don't see why the last person to post in (name of thread redacted) couldn't just take the most recent post prior to the one closing it, quote it and then move it over there. Everyone who liked that thread signs up over there, BOOM, same people, same discussion.

The only way that isn't true is if it's not about the people and the discussion. I find it to be a spurious claim that so many people are concerned getting rid of these topics will trash this forum when those same people rarely post in the gambling topics in the first place. Also, it seems that this rule could be reversed (unfortunately) at a later date, which means that I think they would then try something perhaps closer to my solution.

Anyway, ownership wants to do what it can to make the site better. They think there needs to be a refocus on gambling topics and a focus away from other topics which might be hogging up all the air.

Everyone just sit tight and see what happens. In the meantime, why not get together on Diversity Tomorrow to discuss the prohibited topics if you want to?
Vultures can't be choosers.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 421
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
August 14th, 2019 at 12:52:15 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

I find it to be a spurious claim that so many people are concerned getting rid of these topics will trash this forum

No, it won't trash it. Just make
it very peaceful and serene,
like that time after a big meal
on Sunday, when you nod off
peacefully on the couch. The
mods will be happy all the
time and it will be wonderful
for everybody.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 211
August 14th, 2019 at 12:53:03 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Real easy to find. Here is one.
http://forum.bustalk.info/

People put themselves on the hook all the time. No need to bait.

I guess, for you, finding a bus forum is even harder than figuring out a potato chip contest😀

It was much easier letting u waste your valuable time finding a forum I wouldn't bother with rather than waste my time.

I actually have important AP work to do than search for ridiculous forums

I certainly wouldn't want to discuss bus achedules. I already know the ones I need.

Now you should try looking up forums discussing forums where you can't discuss what you like in forums. Thats probably where you need to post
darkoz
darkoz
August 14th, 2019 at 12:55:06 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Discuss secret system, except the secret parts.

Here is the first post of that thread below.

Oh sorry, the secret parts were hidden
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 148
Mission146
August 14th, 2019 at 12:58:26 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

In the meantime, why not get together on Diversity Tomorrow

I'm speculating that many won't go there because they're not fond of the word "Diversity"
it's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters........................it's the size of the fight in the dog
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
August 14th, 2019 at 12:59:47 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

It was much easier letting u waste your valuable time finding a forum I wouldn't bother with rather than waste my time.

I actually have important AP work to do than search for ridiculous forums

I certainly wouldn't want to discuss bus achedules. I already know the ones I need.

Now you should try looking up forums discussing forums where you can't discuss what you like in forums. Thats probably where you need to post

As I already know the pay tables and whatnot that I need. There is no important AP work. It is all just a mean to an end. AP allows me the luxury to find you a bus forum.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 217
August 14th, 2019 at 1:03:26 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Favorite lottery numbers

Rest in peace, Nick Perry!
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing
darkoz
darkoz
August 14th, 2019 at 1:10:54 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

As I already know the pay tables and whatnot that I need. There is no important AP work. It is all just a mean to an end. AP allows me the luxury to find you a bus forum.

Sounds like an AP with nowhere to go.

Me -- once a play is in motion I am anxious for the next one.

Thats why I have operations in 5 states. Considering adding another one. Planning trips for the research.

Gotta take planes though. Too far away for bus travel.

Enjoy your free time. Look up some airline travel forums for me
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
RS
August 14th, 2019 at 1:37:15 PM permalink
Just like bustalk there is a flyertalk I'm sure. Glad you're busy. When will you ever get wherever it is you're going? With all your success why are you still riding the bus with the plebes?

Oh, make some more money so you can buy us all dinner next year. Thanks in advance.

Hunger fuels production. Nothing ever got built by a man sitting on a bus bench. I'd keep moving too if I feared winding up back in the subway as well.

• Jump to: