Mooseton
Mooseton
  • Threads: 14
September 23rd, 2014 at 3:45:16 PM permalink
Lol at the last few comments. I donated $100. The value that your sites served me was at least worth that much. I prefer you keep it.
$1700, 18, 19, 1920, 40, 60,... :/ Thx 'Do it again'. I'll try
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
September 23rd, 2014 at 4:35:16 PM permalink
I can't believe the number of people who DON'T want the Wizard to keep their donations. That just seems kinda tacky, IMHO. Hell, one member has even come up with ways to donate the Wizard's own money. Geez.
Fighting BS one post at a time!
Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 179
September 23rd, 2014 at 4:54:11 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I've taken quite a beating for asking for donations and then turning around and selling the sites. There is some validity to the criticism. I will say in my defense that the decision to sell the sites wasn't made until early September and I immediately stopped accepting donations as soon as I knew this was a distinct possibility.

Nevertheless, I have decided to either return or give away to charity ALL donations made at any point.

Quote: Beethoven9th

I can't believe the number of people who DON'T want the Wizard to keep their donations. That just seems kinda tacky, IMHO. Hell, one member has even come up with ways to donate the Wizard's own money. Geez.

I resent that I am being made to feel ungrateful for donating $100 to a complete stranger just because he asked for it, and that I then accepted his unsolicited offer to return it. No good deed goes unpunished, I suppose. Fuck you.
NO KILL I
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 86
September 23rd, 2014 at 5:05:42 PM permalink
B9 is a total troll.
I agree with you Mosca. As soon as the Wizard posted "Nevertheless, I have decided to either return or give away to charity ALL donations made at any point. "
This is the Wizards decision regarding the donations!
the criticism from other members is clearly unwarranted due to the Wiz's statement.
Take me, I would much rather a food bank have my donation then the Wizard.
A food bank to feed the hungry.
Of course B9 being the troll he is, just has to come out against that.
Against a food bank receiving a donation, B9 obviously a troll.
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
ncfatcat
ncfatcat
  • Threads: 2
September 23rd, 2014 at 5:25:52 PM permalink
Portion mine out for prizes for cocktail waitresses winning one of your Trivia Challenges!
Gambling is a metaphor for life. Hang around long enough and it's all gone.
Mooseton
Mooseton
  • Threads: 14
September 23rd, 2014 at 5:27:15 PM permalink
Hmm. Is everyone a troll who doesn't wish their donations go to charity?
$1700, 18, 19, 1920, 40, 60,... :/ Thx 'Do it again'. I'll try
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
September 23rd, 2014 at 5:33:59 PM permalink
/sigh.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
ncfatcat
ncfatcat
  • Threads: 2
September 23rd, 2014 at 5:37:24 PM permalink
Just my way of saying I have lots of fun reading these posts. As far as I'm concerned, Mike should have a little fun with the money I donated.
Gambling is a metaphor for life. Hang around long enough and it's all gone.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 86
September 23rd, 2014 at 5:43:55 PM permalink
Quote: Mooseton

Hmm. Is everyone a troll who doesn't wish their donations go to charity?

Of course not.
The wizard made a decision to refund or give to charity.
Regardless of a refund or going to charity, its the Wizard and members coming to agreement on certain moneys.

Its being trollish coming out against the agreement between The wizard and other members and criticizing members for taking up the wizards offer.
So trollish a member who has made great contributions to the site just got suspended due to the troll.
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
September 23rd, 2014 at 5:50:50 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

... just got suspended due to the troll.

Please remember, the only one who can get you banned is you.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.

• Jump to: