bobbartop
bobbartop
  • Threads: 133
Thanked by
tringlomaneMission146CrystalMathbeachbumbabs
December 6th, 2019 at 7:11:30 PM permalink
I looked back on the original thread about Mickey and I see it got hijacked/digressed, etc. Much was my fault because I get off topic sometimes and get talking too much. But I was just reading a post from Mickey on vpfree. I'm sure many of you know this already but I wanted to make sure those who didn't now know that he is out of the hospital, got out on Thanksgiving. You can look at vpfree for yourself, I don't want to copy his post to this forum, it might be poor etiquette. His post is on Dec. 3rd. He did get a couple stents, and he is slowly walking and looking for plays as physical therapy. He sounded upbeat and grateful to the hospital staff who saved him. So this is really great news in my opinion and wanted to share it with you. Sounds like Mickey was lucky. Thanks to God.
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
December 7th, 2019 at 1:08:54 AM permalink
Best of luck on his recovery.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
December 7th, 2019 at 9:39:02 AM permalink
Appreciate the update, especially since it seems to be good news.

You're right, it would not have been acceptable for you to quote a banned member from another source. I've been ignoring the short twitter quotes because a lot of us are interested in his situation. Thanks for the discretion.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
  • Jump to: