bobbartop
bobbartop
Joined: Mar 15, 2016
  • Threads: 125
  • Posts: 2542
April 25th, 2018 at 1:24:12 PM permalink
Who came up with the "brilliant" idea of making every machine in Silver Sevens a "static $1199"? Omg, they screwed that place up. Fond memories of Terrible's. We never had it so good.

Ok, I just looked it up, and answered my own question. Affinity Gaming. That explains. So many geniuses.

And while I'm on the rag, I see they just took down the 3-line 9-7 Double Bonus Progressives that have been at Orleans forever. Swell move, Suits, like you never made any profit off THOSE very popular games.

The future of video poker. 7-5 Bonus, and Airport Deuces. (what airport?)
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 151
  • Posts: 19292
Thanks for this post from:
MaxPen
April 25th, 2018 at 1:29:45 PM permalink
Quote: bobbartop

Who came up with the "brilliant" idea of making every machine in Silver Sevens a "static $1199"? Omg, they screwed that place up. Fond memories of Terrible's. We never had it so good.

Ok, I just looked it up, and answered my own question. Affinity Gaming. That explains. So many geniuses.

And while I'm on the rag, I see they just took down the 3-line 9-7 Double Bonus Progressives that have been at Orleans forever. Swell move, Suits, like you never made any profit off THOSE very popular games.

The future of video poker. 7-5 Bonus, and Airport Deuces. (what airport?)

Sounds like casino structuring to me.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
bobbartop
bobbartop
Joined: Mar 15, 2016
  • Threads: 125
  • Posts: 2542
April 25th, 2018 at 1:37:14 PM permalink
And on a lighter note, I see Jerry's Nugget has made the Dirty Dining List, with rats, and "multi-generational cockroaches directly contaminating food", (quote / unquote), verbatim, google it on the news if you don't believe me.

But we always knew that "Jerry's" cared so much about their customers.

Omg, "multi-generational", lmao.
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
bobbartop
bobbartop
Joined: Mar 15, 2016
  • Threads: 125
  • Posts: 2542
Thanks for this post from:
onenickelmiracle
April 25th, 2018 at 1:56:29 PM permalink
Rant continued:

How can I put this delicately? The once crappy but quaint Poker Palace, used to have some good vp. Some REALLY good stuff. Perhaps the neighborhood finally got to them, it is now a total wasteland, casino AND neighborhood. Even the 9-5 DDB progressive that had two different sides to it, now it's 6-5, with one side. Absolutely nothing at Poker Palace. RIP. :-(


Stopped at the old Barcelona. Another sad case. I think one bank of 9-6-5 DB progressives for dollars. Didn't check meter. So there might be some hope, but as the sign clearly says on their front door, NO GUNS ALLOWED. (nice touch)

Walked to the gas station from there, young and healthy looking deadbeat sitting on the curb, says to me, "Can I have a dollar?" I answered, "A DOLLAR?!" And continued to the store. Got my Pepsi and walked back out, the guy says, "Can I have a dollar?" I said, "What's wrong, don't you recognize me? You just asked me that two minutes ago." The guy says, "Yeah, but you didn't give me an answer." So I say, "Did I give you a dollar?" He just stares at me. I say, "There's your answer".
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
gordonm888
gordonm888
Joined: Feb 18, 2015
  • Threads: 46
  • Posts: 2888
April 25th, 2018 at 2:02:36 PM permalink
So many uses for the adjective "multi-generational"

- multi-generational nerds
- multi-generational losers
- multi-generational events (like weddings and Thanksgiving dinners)
- multi-generational facilities (like hospitals that have back-up generators)
- multi-generational patterns and number sequences

I think I've just scratched the surface
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
Boz
Boz
Joined: Sep 22, 2011
  • Threads: 155
  • Posts: 5701
April 25th, 2018 at 2:04:47 PM permalink
You need to call into Fox 5’s “The Rant with John Huck”. It’s usually just people complaining about their neighbors dog or other nonsense. This would be great.
bobbartop
bobbartop
Joined: Mar 15, 2016
  • Threads: 125
  • Posts: 2542
Thanks for this post from:
DRich
April 25th, 2018 at 2:15:51 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

You need to call into Fox 5’s “The Rant with John Huck”. It’s usually just people complaining about their neighbors dog or other nonsense. This would be great.





I saw a story from Vegas yesterday, some old guy and his wife were complaining about all the bunnies. lol The camera zeroed in on the yard, sure enough, bunnies, all over the place. So cute. Anyway, they said that years ago a neighbor raised bunnies to feed his snakes, and had since moved. But the bunnies stayed. Destroying everyone's lawns. I don't see what the problem is. They're adorable.
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
bobbartop
bobbartop
Joined: Mar 15, 2016
  • Threads: 125
  • Posts: 2542
April 25th, 2018 at 2:27:07 PM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

So many uses for the adjective "multi-generational"

- multi-generational nerds
- multi-generational losers
- multi-generational events (like weddings and Thanksgiving dinners)
- multi-generational facilities (like hospitals that have back-up generators)
- multi-generational patterns and number sequences

I think I've just scratched the surface




You've probably heard of the cheating scam one of the Jerry's Nugget guys was involved in years ago, I think prosecuted, maybe at Caesars Palace. Look it up. It's documented.

"Multi-generational cockroaches", apropos.
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
bobbartop
bobbartop
Joined: Mar 15, 2016
  • Threads: 125
  • Posts: 2542
April 25th, 2018 at 7:49:50 PM permalink
This is too much. A Las Vegas bulldog skateboarding. Video from LVRJ.

Very cool.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/989190153271889920
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 11933
Thanks for this post from:
bobbartop
April 25th, 2018 at 8:15:20 PM permalink
Quote: bobbartop

This is too much. A Las Vegas bulldog skateboarding. Video from LVRJ.

Very cool.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/989190153271889920


Probably more popular than Trooper.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!

  • Jump to: