UCivan
UCivan
  • Threads: 84
May 25th, 2021 at 6:26:47 PM permalink
Information please:

Is there a shuffle machine that deals each player 5 cards each, followed by 2 cards each? Are shuffle machines configurable to spit out any number of cards per player?

Thank you in advance.
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
May 25th, 2021 at 6:59:33 PM permalink
Shuffle machines are highly configurable by changes in software for the requirement of dealing any table game.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 260
May 26th, 2021 at 5:45:58 AM permalink
Quote: UCivan

Information please:

Is there a shuffle machine that deals each player 5 cards each, followed by 2 cards each? Are shuffle machines configurable to spit out any number of cards per player?

Thank you in advance.

can you find a specific picture of the shuffler you are speaking about because i believe one specifically can do what you are speaking about but to be honest i NEVER see them anywhere and mostly have seen patent pictures and descriptions. Maybe the patent pictures have zero relevance to how it actually looks and was produced to look different in the production.

actually... is this the one you mean? this one is spitting out packets of cards essentially so yes it can spit out one it can spit out X number and yes if there is an order to the deal within the game say player one through dealer, yes any NUMBER of CARDS per PLAYER

• Jump to: