ChumpChange
ChumpChange 
  • Threads: 208
  • Posts: 6201
Joined: Jun 15, 2018
September 11th, 2020 at 5:25:53 PM permalink
Is it better to buy the 4 for $42, or to buy the 4 & 10 for $21 each?
I'm gonna assume I'm a DI that will set the dice to roll either number so I'll bet both numbers.
DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
  • Threads: 220
  • Posts: 11213
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
Thanked by
ChumpChange
September 11th, 2020 at 7:32:48 PM permalink
I壇 say, DI or not, they池e both the same, so it doesn稚 matter.

However, assuming neither is the point, betting one rather than both would seem fishy and may draw attention to yourself. And that痴 something a DI or AP would want to avoid.



By the way, before a shitstorm starts, I fixed it for ya...
Quote: ChumpChange

... assume I'm a DI that will set the dice to attempt to roll either number so I'll bet both numbers.

I invented a few casino games. Info: http://www.DaveMillerGaming.com/ 覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧� Superstitions are silly, irrational, childish rituals, born out of fear of the unknown. But how much does it cost to knock on wood? 😁
  • Jump to: