Poll

12 votes (92.3%)
1 vote (7.69%)

13 members have voted

mrsuit31
mrsuit31
Joined: May 29, 2010
  • Threads: 82
  • Posts: 1319
May 16th, 2019 at 10:50:48 AM permalink
I'm not sure if this thread had been started before, I couldn't find it in the table games section.

UTH vs WPT Heads Up Hold'em. Which do you prefer and why?
.
Gialmere
Gialmere
Joined: Nov 26, 2018
  • Threads: 37
  • Posts: 1659
May 16th, 2019 at 10:58:06 AM permalink
Re-edit.
Have you tried 22 tonight? I said 22.
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 14229
Thanks for this post from:
rdw4potus
May 16th, 2019 at 11:19:35 AM permalink
Quote: mrsuit31

I'm not sure if this thread had been started before, I couldn't find it in the table games section.

UTH vs WPT Heads Up Hold'em. Which do you prefer and why?



UTH 100% because HUH is a clone that stole the bid structure and basic play. I refuse to play it.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
FCBLComish
FCBLComish
Joined: Apr 11, 2010
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 549
May 16th, 2019 at 3:47:26 PM permalink
Did anyone see the news today that Galaxy (Heads up Hold'em) did not meet Wall Street expectations on their quarterly earnings?

I wonder if that is because I just removed one of their games and replaced it with an AGS game. :)
Beware, I work for the dark side.... We have cookies
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
Joined: Dec 29, 2013
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 2308
May 16th, 2019 at 4:48:13 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

UTH 100% because HUH is a clone that stole the bid structure and basic play. I refuse to play it.



This is essentially every galaxy game, they are completely shameless. They have like 3 original games in their catalog, otherwise all obvious ripoffs with a dumb sidebet or two added like Cajun stud, 3 card prime, 4 card prime, players edge 21, HUH etc. HUH is a little more forgiving to poor strategy players as it takes away the biggest mistake many players make, betting 3x instead of 4x on uth.
Zcore13
Zcore13
Joined: Nov 30, 2009
  • Threads: 39
  • Posts: 3541
May 16th, 2019 at 5:58:57 PM permalink
Quote: mrsuit31

I'm not sure if this thread had been started before, I couldn't find it in the table games section.

UTH vs WPT Heads Up Hold'em. Which do you prefer and why?



HUH is more fun to me because of the bad beat bonus. I'll take that and give up the 4x bet. It's also much cheaper for the monthly lease.


ZCore13
I am an employee of a Casino. Former Table Games Director,, current Pit Supervisor. All the personal opinions I post are my own and do not represent the opinions of the Casino or Tribe that I work for.
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 14229
May 16th, 2019 at 9:24:42 PM permalink
Quote: Zcore13

HUH is more fun to me because of the bad beat bonus. I'll take that and give up the 4x bet. It's also much cheaper for the monthly lease.


ZCore13



Gee, that's a surprise, that it's much cheaper. /sarcasm
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 14229
May 16th, 2019 at 9:25:38 PM permalink
Quote: FCBLComish

Did anyone see the news today that Galaxy (Heads up Hold'em) did not meet Wall Street expectations on their quarterly earnings?

I wonder if that is because I just removed one of their games and replaced it with an AGS game. :)



Curious what you swapped out?
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Romes
Romes
Joined: Jul 22, 2014
  • Threads: 27
  • Posts: 5490
May 16th, 2019 at 10:58:54 PM permalink
HUH does have lower variance and the bad beat feature is kinda nice... I don't like 'ripoffs' but then again I like playing these games none the less ;-).
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
MrCasinoGames
MrCasinoGames
Joined: Sep 13, 2010
  • Threads: 196
  • Posts: 2355
May 17th, 2019 at 3:44:09 AM permalink
Quote: mrsuit31

I'm not sure if this thread had been started before, I couldn't find it in the table games section.
UTH vs WPT Heads Up Hold'em. Which do you prefer and why?


Hi mrsuit31,

I prefer NONE of them. This is WHY.

I don't Play or Like the Both games, as they Both are a ripoffs of My Game (Casino Holdem® Pokerô)
The Facts Speaks for them self (see below).
* RULES and Math at Wizard of Odds: CasinoHoldemWoO.com

*** ABOUT Casino Hold'em® Pokerô ©2000. Wikipedia: http://bit.ly/2AaKafm
The First, Fastest and Patented Texas Hold'em against the Casino/House/Dealer.
The First Live-Dealer Online-Poker play in USA. CasinoHoldemUSA.com
The Number-1: Live-Dealer, Mobile and RNG Casino-Poker play Online.

* FREE-Play Casino Hold'em® on YOUR Mobile or PC: PlayCasinoHoldem.com

* MGM-USA: Casino Holdem®. CasinoHoldemM.com CasinoHoldemM.com
MGM-USA: Casino Holdem® RULES: http://bit.ly/2KiDQYU

* Borgata Online-Casino USA: CasinoHoldemMBcom
Borgata Casino Hold'em® Rules: http://bit.ly/2Ta6X5a

Last edited by: MrCasinoGames on May 17, 2019
Stephen Au-Yeung (Legend of New Table Games®) NewTableGames.com

  • Jump to: