Thread Rating:

100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 640
November 25th, 2013 at 11:20:04 AM permalink
so whats a good betting system for taking advantage of consecutive banker wins?

press 40% after 2 wins in a row?
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
November 25th, 2013 at 11:41:27 AM permalink
Quote: 100xOdds

press 40% after 2 in a row?

"good betting system" is an oxymoron. lol....
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
November 25th, 2013 at 11:43:22 AM permalink
Oh goodie! Another baccarat thread.
Fighting BS one post at a time!
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
November 25th, 2013 at 11:49:30 AM permalink

Bet banker. The HE is a constant, and it's lower on banker than it is on player:-)
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
gr8player
gr8player
  • Threads: 8
November 25th, 2013 at 1:24:03 PM permalink

Hello, 100xOdds.

Here's how I prefer to play it:

Parlays, either 1/2 or Full, whichever you're most comfortable with. After you hit a parlay, regress, rinse, and repeat.

And I don't just use my parlay play on "consecutive streaks". Say the Banker-side (or Player's side...no diff) 3-hole is hitting on a consistent basis, I'll parlay my last winning 3-hole onto the next same play when it comes around again. Great way to make some money on a trend that can last and last. (Sidenote: Same is true if that 3-hole is NOT hitting....so that same side is stopping consistently at 2, just bet the "anti". I won a session last week mostly on that play alone.)

A parlay is a form of "positive progression" that works wonders when you're winning in "clusters", most importantly "pairs" of wins. I love it, and I've come to manage it rather well. What do I mean by that?:

1.) If I see I'm not hitting those second bets, I'll cut them to 1/2 parlays, or, rarely, abandon parlaying and just raise my flat.

2.) If I then see that I am beginning to pick up my strike rates on those second bets, I'll raise my parlay bet up a bit by way of efficient recoup. For instance, I might begin to go 1 - 3, as opposed to the usual 1 - 2 parlay. Recoup, and it's back to 1 - 2.

That's how I'd play it, 100xOdds, but I can only recommend that you keep your bets within your own personal "comfort zone". How do you accomplish that? If there's any bet that you're about to make that you're hesitant about because of its size, than you're outside of your own personal comfort zone. A good barometer, IMHO. Keep your bets both comfortable and manageable, regardless your precise money-management plan.

I wish you all the very best of it.
egalite
egalite
  • Threads: 9
November 25th, 2013 at 4:12:55 PM permalink

Having dabbled with progressive betting methods. My thoughts are it becomes really frustrating to when you don't win that 2nd bet, after a few consecutive failures I generally give it up and protect the prior full win.
  • Jump to: