FredFlamm
FredFlamm
  • Threads: 2
July 26th, 2012 at 10:53:59 AM permalink
I happen to enjoy playing Let It Ride, so when I bought an Android tablet, I started looking for applications to play. I found one that seems pretty good but it's missing a couple of options that would like to have. At the top of my wish list was statistics concerning my past play. As I couldn't find an application the tracked my play, I decided to write one.

Here's where I'm at: I have an application that plays Let It Ride, tracks number of hands, number of wins and losses, and total profit/loss. It does this as well for the 3 Card Bonus and the $1 Bonus/Progressive bet. I have included options to clear the stats and change the pay tables.

My ultimate plan is to release this app on the Google Market with advertising to supplement my income. Before I do this, I would like to do some beta testing. My current subset of Gamblers, Let It Ride Players, and Android users is zero. If you would like to help me out, please send me a PM with your email address so I can send the apk file you or I can send you a web link to download it from one of my websites. All I ask is that you play the game and let me know if you have any problems and any suggestions for the layout. The game should work on any size device in portrait or landscape mode.

I know that I could have better graphics on the screen, but my main concern is the play. Once I know that it is playable on a number of different devices, I can add better graphics around the play area.

Thank you for your help and thank you to the Wizard for having this site and all the great information within.

John aka Fred Flamm
FarFromVegas
FarFromVegas
  • Threads: 7
July 26th, 2012 at 11:36:05 AM permalink
I can't increase your subset since I am not an Android (or any other smartphone) user, but I like where you're going! The Wizard's game doesn't have the progressive or 3 Card, and the Bovada version doesn't have the 3 Card Bonus or statistics.

Would your statistics break down amount won from the bonus bets separately from the total win? I'd like to see how much the side/sucker bets contribute to the win/loss equation.
Each of us is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts. Preparing for a fight about your bad decision is not as smart as making a good decision.
Paradigm
Paradigm
  • Threads: 42
July 26th, 2012 at 12:03:58 PM permalink
You may want to be careful in developing an app that plays LIR or TCP.

Shuffle_Master_Lawsuit
FredFlamm
FredFlamm
July 26th, 2012 at 2:42:58 PM permalink
I don't usually play the 3CB, but I do play the progressive and wanted to see how my choices affect the outcome, so, yes, I do break down win/loss by Hand, 3CB, and Bonus/Progressive. Doing any less would be worthless.
FredFlamm
FredFlamm
July 26th, 2012 at 2:49:53 PM permalink
Quote: Paradigm

You may want to be careful in developing an app that plays LIR or TCP.

Shuffle_Master_Lawsuit

Thanks for the link. This may be one case where asking permission IS better than asking forgiveness.
  • Jump to: