PenguinsOfPit
PenguinsOfPit
  • Threads: 11
March 25th, 2024 at 5:50:20 PM permalink
I’ve been chasing a very high major on this lately so it’s been majorly on my radar. Does anyone know if you are actually more likely to see the major or grand on higher bets? I feel like the answer SHOULD be yes but I haven’t seen any uptick at all to make a big pig and my bets have been all over the map
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 260
March 25th, 2024 at 7:25:20 PM permalink
Quote: PenguinsOfPit

I’ve been chasing a very high major on this lately so it’s been majorly on my radar. Does anyone know if you are actually more likely to see the major or grand on higher bets? I feel like the answer SHOULD be yes but I haven’t seen any uptick at all to make a big pig and my bets have been all over the map
link to original post

apparently the rule is that they "cant" produce any slot machine that gives you worse odds if you bet smaller

but thats a lie and heres why

they allow slow manufacturers to produce machines with ONLY better odds if you are betting bigger... at least what is claimed around here... they say they cant make them worse on purpose

but EVERY slot machine is techinically programmed with worse odds for the lower bets and better odds for the higher bets... meaning they in fact have technically produced slots that have worse odds than the highest bet

my answer to your question is yes or no i think
PenguinsOfPit
PenguinsOfPit
March 25th, 2024 at 8:27:45 PM permalink
Quote: heatmap

Quote: PenguinsOfPit

link to original post

apparently the rule is that they "cant" produce any slot machine that gives you worse odds if you bet smaller

but thats a lie and heres why

they allow slow manufacturers to produce machines with ONLY better odds if you are betting bigger... at least what is claimed around here... they say they cant make them worse on purpose

but EVERY slot machine is techinically programmed with worse odds for the lower bets and better odds for the higher bets... meaning they in fact have technically produced slots that have worse odds than the highest bet

my answer to your question is yes or no i think
link to original post

That does make sense. Maybe I’m just running complete garbage on getting the big piggy…but I’m running like that on every bet lately. Hit it exactly once on a 25 dollar bet over the course of 65 bonus rounds or so the last few days
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
March 25th, 2024 at 8:49:36 PM permalink
Reminds me, I saw a lady playing $50 bets on one of those machines where it said the odds of hitting the jackpot increase as bet increased, The highest jactpot meter was at around $11000, and she won two different bonus rounds that actually exceeded the maximum jackpot, but she never actually hit the big jackpot.

wasn't the big pig game though.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 113
Thanked by
Roberto21
March 26th, 2024 at 2:28:42 AM permalink
I would just try to win a couple Mini's, and set a denom that makes it worthwhile.
PenguinsOfPit
PenguinsOfPit
March 26th, 2024 at 9:34:05 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Reminds me, I saw a lady playing $50 bets on one of those machines where it said the odds of hitting the jackpot increase as bet increased, The highest jactpot meter was at around $11000, and she won two different bonus rounds that actually exceeded the maximum jackpot, but she never actually hit the big jackpot.

wasn't the big pig game though.
link to original post

Hell of a day! The one I’m chasing the major is around 50k so it’s definitely on the radar. Starts at 10k
Roberto21
Roberto21
  • Threads: 8
March 30th, 2024 at 8:25:51 PM permalink
50k is still wayyy too low. There was one on VegasMatt’s channel at around 80K and they blew multiple thousands $$$ chasing it and the jackpot hardly increased. I’ve personally given these machines a good flogging over the years and only ever managed to snag two majors. One was around $1700 the other around $2500. It does say in the game rules that chance at the jackpot increases with bet size, and Jackpot Judo swears by this. My point is it’s an incredibly rare event to begin with so don’t chase it.
PenguinsOfPit
PenguinsOfPit
April 1st, 2024 at 3:47:34 PM permalink
Quote: Roberto21

50k is still wayyy too low. There was one on VegasMatt’s channel at around 80K and they blew multiple thousands $$$ chasing it and the jackpot hardly increased. I’ve personally given these machines a good flogging over the years and only ever managed to snag two majors. One was around $1700 the other around $2500. It does say in the game rules that chance at the jackpot increases with bet size, and Jackpot Judo swears by this. My point is it’s an incredibly rare event to begin with so don’t chase it.
link to original post

My problem is I’m kinda roped in. My buddy(that’s very honorable but never in town) always wants me to play it and takes 50%. I get all the rewards from the play. So it feels like a great spot to gamble. But 80k! Jeez.
  • Jump to: