richodude
richodude
  • Threads: 26
March 9th, 2024 at 3:56:53 PM permalink
Follow the Yellow Brick Road is a banking slot machine where the amount of free spins you get in the bonus gradually increases until it's hit and resets again. I believe the base values are Silver - 8, Gold - 10, Emerald - 20. Silver is the most common bonus to hit, then gold, then emerald. Spins increase when a special symbol (ruby slipper) lands in the 5th reel, randomly increasing 1 or 2 tiers by 1. It seems these bonuses hit around 12,16, and 32 spins respectively.

I'm making this post because I was playing, and got the silver level up to 32 spins. I've never seen this higher than 15 and I feel that the likeliness of it progressing this high is smaller than hitting the top jackpot. I finally hit the bonus and won $93.20 on a $3.20. Not quite the handpay I was expecting. Anyways, here's the proof.

I recorded the bonus but it was pretty boring. I know very little about AP slots, but I felt this had to be at an advantageous state. Perhaps it was and I received the low end of the payout
Sulfur5989
Sulfur5989
  • Threads: 7
March 10th, 2024 at 1:15:01 PM permalink
I would play this when the silver is 25+ generally. I have played it many times very volatile but I am positive lifetime on this. You had a very bad bonus, i usually expect around 100x the bet on the silver one.
  • Jump to: