Thread Rating:

PenguinsOfPit
PenguinsOfPit
  • Threads: 11
April 23rd, 2023 at 5:46:49 PM permalink
Hello everyone. I literally just began started looking at this slot today and would love to know when I should play it. Is it basically like hexbreaker? Does the middle column matter? Just be sure play when it’s one away from hitting a bonus? How many in ways does it need to be? I appreciate the help and sorry if there’s a thread to it somewhere already
Sulfur5989
Sulfur5989
  • Threads: 7
Thanked by
PenguinsOfPit
April 24th, 2023 at 5:25:31 AM permalink
Quote: PenguinsOfPit

Hello everyone. I literally just began started looking at this slot today and would love to know when I should play it. Is it basically like hexbreaker? Does the middle column matter? Just be sure play when it’s one away from hitting a bonus? How many in ways does it need to be? I appreciate the help and sorry if there’s a thread to it somewhere already
link to original post

Never saw it in the wild but your post made me go look it up. Seems a lot like Hexbreaker to me would try to play it the same way at first. Will keep an eye open next time i'm travelling thanks!
PenguinsOfPit
PenguinsOfPit
  • Threads: 11
April 24th, 2023 at 6:38:19 AM permalink
They have it at Borgata. I’m an Atlantic City player but that’s the only place I’ve really noticed it over there
  • Jump to: