100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 642
October 29th, 2022 at 11:01:12 PM permalink
From the help screen, if you bet $1.88/2.88/5.88 it seems like you're guarenteed a yellow drum for an upgraded bonus round.
(upgraded bonus = at least 1 yellow drum)

i watched people play at both $5.88 and max bet ($10).
But Regular drums still appear in Col 1?!

So this help screen is wrong?
The color of the single drums should all be red?
If so, then it's mis-leading!!

i was about to pop in a couple of hundred to play at $1.88 because the progressive was kinda high.
glad i saw a normal red drum in col 1 in the next slot over and he was betting $5.88.

If people complain, what are the odds the gaming commission will make the manufacturer fix it?
Last edited by: 100xOdds on Oct 30, 2022
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 260
October 30th, 2022 at 7:24:16 AM permalink
Quote: 100xOdds

From the help screen, if you bet $1.88/2.88/5.88 it seems like you're guarenteed a yellow drum for an upgraded bonus round.

i was about to pop in a couple of hundred to play at $1.88 because the progressive was kinda high.
glad i saw a normal red drum in col 1 in the next slot over and he was betting $5.88.

If people complain, what are the odds the gaming commission will make the manufacturer fix it?
link to original post

im not saying this is the case but if i had bad eyesight i wouldnt be able to tell the difference between the gold and the red... i can barely tell right now is why im saying that i have to squint

and from what i can tell 588 and 10 are the only ones that can contain a yellow drum one reel one
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
Thanked by
CrystalMath
October 30th, 2022 at 7:42:44 AM permalink
Quote: 100xOdds

link to original post

I had a look this morning.
An almost identical screen appears on Dancing Drums Prosperity. (The symbols are different.)
I did not play. (I had other things to do.)

They say that "a number" of positions get a symbol replacement.
1 is a number.
It is conceivable to me that some of the non-premium drum symbols may already be on the reel, and that the premium symbol that was substituted in may not have landed.
May the cards fall in your favor.
  • Jump to: