UnSlot
UnSlot
  • Threads: 1
October 29th, 2014 at 5:02:43 AM permalink
Hey Guys; my first post. Anyone know the frequency of getting 5 QH and/or 6 QH to appear in this game? I've followed some other Quick Hit game posts on here ---Mission seemed to suggest there were profitable situations on the QH Platinums for sure (and maybe others). I think I read on here it was something like 240:1 to get 5 QH to appear on the Platinums on average. (Edit: I found the actual hit % on Platinums...it is <Any five QH symbols pays 10 x total bet . Occurs every 230 games>)

Well, I notice that with these CWfQH machines, the 5 QH progressive seems to get to much higher levels than most QH machines (including Platinum). What I mean is, well here's an example: Nickel CWfQH machine. 5 QH pays 6x your bet. With a $2 max bet, this means the progressive stars out at $12. But I've walked by and seen $36 and above often enough. At $36 (3 times the starting level), on a 90% payback machine, would that be enough compensation to overcome the machine odds for an EV play?

I'm thinking the big problem here is that the return for getting 5 QH is not enough of a "slice" of the overall game payback. Normally on Quick Hit machines, getting 5 QH symbols (before the addition from the progressive) pays 10x your bet and here it is only 6x, so the progressive has to be much higher than $36 to make it worth it to play. After all this game has Free Games *and* Cash Wheel bonuses too; "normal" QH machines only have Free Games. Looks like they need to at least partially reduce the QH payback to pay for the addtion of Cash Wheel bonuses).
  • Jump to: