Thread Rating:

teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
August 25th, 2014 at 5:24:25 PM permalink
Quote: smokalott

that would 'splain everything.

seriously though i never saw any big bennys materialize from having the big card. highly overrated. not like seven seas, thats a card worth having. not that i have it yet but i have diamond and imo its worth a lot more than the noir ever was. i would prob get the high level if only caesers had some decent progressive vp.

Oh yah, Seven Stars is freaking insane. I still can't believe how much shit they've given me. Just got invited to a great gift wrap up in Vegas where they give away iPads and such.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
  • Threads: 32
August 25th, 2014 at 5:46:24 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

I disagree. I think it is probably based on theo now. That is why we are seeing so few video poker players get it.

If you played $8 million on 9/6 JOB your theo would be: $36,800 if they use the full 99.54%.

if you played $2 million on the crazy penny slots on a 87% game your theo would be: $260,000

Clearly a huge difference between video poker players and slot players.

I PMed you with more details, but this misses a key point.

Slots is $3 coin-in per base slot point
VP is $10 coin-in per base slot point
1 base slot pt earned = 10 TC.

So to get 2M TC you only need $600k coin-in at slots. We we are looking at theos in the $60k range.

And we both know full well that the theo on the VP machines is not set to .46%

There is a huge difference in theo per dollar coin-in between slots and VP, but not such a huge difference in terms of theo per tier credit earned. There is still a difference, but not a 4x difference. The fact that slot players earn pts at 3.3x the rate makes up for most of the gap.

So it can't just be total theo. Maybe ADT, with a minimum total?
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
August 25th, 2014 at 6:16:14 PM permalink
Quote: AxiomOfChoice

I PMed you with more details, but this misses a key point.

Slots is $3 coin-in per base slot point
VP is $10 coin-in per base slot point
1 base slot pt earned = 10 TC.

So to get 2M TC you only need $600k coin-in at slots. We we are looking at theos in the $60k range.

And we both know full well that the theo on the VP machines is not set to .46%

There is a huge difference in theo per dollar coin-in between slots and VP, but not such a huge difference in terms of theo per tier credit earned. There is still a difference, but not a 4x difference. The fact that slot players earn pts at 3.3x the rate makes up for most of the gap.

So it can't just be total theo. Maybe ADT, with a minimum total?

Depends on how good looking you are. Invitation only just a stupid way of saying in case there isn't something we thought of or in case we don't like you.
I am a robot.
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
August 25th, 2014 at 6:29:48 PM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

Depends on how good looking you are. Invitation only just a stupid way of saying in case there isn't something we thought of or in case we don't like you.

Naah, it's more than that. Out of all the people I know with > 2M TC (not a huge sample, but not tiny, either) less than 50% got "invited" for noir. Among people with about the same amount and type of play, it's not consistent, either, which makes me think that loss is a factor.

And, trust me, these folks are all butt-ugly :)
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
August 25th, 2014 at 6:36:24 PM permalink
Quote: teddys

Oh yah, Seven Stars is freaking insane. I still can't believe how much shit they've given me. Just got invited to a great gift wrap up in Vegas where they give away iPads and such.

Can I ask what game you played, mostly, to get to 7-star? I've been thinking of making a run at it, but $1.5M coin-in (at VP) is a lot.
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
August 25th, 2014 at 7:21:19 PM permalink

Can I ask what game you played, mostly, to get to 7-star? I've been thinking of making a run at it, but $1.5M coin-in (at VP) is a lot.

$1.5M? What about Tier Credit Bonuses?
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
August 25th, 2014 at 7:34:21 PM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

$1.5M? What about Tier Credit Bonuses?

What's this now? How do you get those?
tringlomane
tringlomane
August 25th, 2014 at 8:31:16 PM permalink

What's this now? How do you get those?

2500 TCs earned in a day equals 7500 TCs, or 5000 TCs earned in a day equals 15,000 TCs. The minimum amount of VP coin-in to make 7 Stars is $500k as a result.
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
August 25th, 2014 at 8:34:36 PM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

2500 TCs earned in a day equals 7500 TCs, or 5000 TCs earned in a day equals 15,000 TCs. The minimum amount of VP coin-in to make 7 Stars is $500k as a result.

Is that any day? Or on special days?

I have never played at a TR property; I did not see anything about that on the web site.
tringlomane
tringlomane
August 25th, 2014 at 8:40:52 PM permalink

Is that any day? Or on special days?

I have never played at a TR property; I did not see anything about that on the web site.

Anyday.

https://www.totalrewards.com/TotalRewards/RewardsAndBenefits.do?page=trBenefits

• Jump to: