heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 260
June 26th, 2020 at 3:21:34 PM permalink
I give you a channel on youtube which contains roughly 55 videos @ 10 minutes a pieces which showcase what people usually refer to as "action" hands

https://www.youtube.com/user/pokerman1978/videos

Heres the first video

sabre
sabre
  • Threads: 3
June 26th, 2020 at 6:12:38 PM permalink
What's the point of posting this? There are a lot of nutjobs out there that post crazy things on Youtube. 5G towers causing coronavirus. The Illuminati. World's going to end based on the Mayan calendar. Online poker action hands to generate rake. Etc etc.

There are nuts, and yeah it's fun to watch and make fun of them sometimes, but in the end it's not super productive.
heatmap
heatmap
June 26th, 2020 at 6:24:35 PM permalink
Quote: sabre

make fun of them sometimes, but in the end it's not super productive.

... cant tell if you are serious but I am dead serious. I am not making fun of this man whatsoever. I believe that he took alot of money to prove to us that the hands are following a specific formula when they are generated.

My entire life will be dedicated to nurturing people like this because they are the smartest people. He took the time and money to record these results and I know its just boring and repetitive to watch yourself lose this much money. But the fact that he kept going to record this proof of what he thought was important.

Its sad because he could have used this money to support a family in the future, or anything but this crap.

i want to cry when i watch someone take this much pain in their lives
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
June 26th, 2020 at 7:56:07 PM permalink
Quote: heatmap

... cant tell if you are serious but I am dead serious. I am not making fun of this man whatsoever. I believe that he took alot of money to prove to us that the hands are following a specific formula when they are generated.

My entire life will be dedicated to nurturing people like this because they are the smartest people. He took the time and money to record these results and I know its just boring and repetitive to watch yourself lose this much money. But the fact that he kept going to record this proof of what he thought was important.

Its sad because he could have used this money to support a family in the future, or anything but this crap.

i want to cry when i watch someone take this much pain in their lives

I only watched the first video. He was posting hands from $1 and $4 tournaments. He spent a lot of time, but let’s not kid ourselves. He did not spend a lot of money.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
heatmap
heatmap
June 26th, 2020 at 8:00:33 PM permalink
Quote: unJon

I only watched the first video. He was posting hands from $1 and $4 tournaments. He spent a lot of time, but let’s not kid ourselves. He did not spend a lot of money.

There is 55 plus videos how do you generate that much content consistently
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
June 27th, 2020 at 3:50:23 AM permalink
Quote: heatmap

There is 55 plus videos how do you generate that much content consistently

Lots of play and editing.
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 111
June 27th, 2020 at 4:33:22 AM permalink
I hate when people are so OCD they can't stop scrolling while they're talking.

Online Poker Tips #1: Finding your best game. - YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXrQQ1hGtzo
  • Jump to: