Thread Rating:

heatmap
heatmap
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
  • Threads: 166
  • Posts: 1165
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
February 1st, 2020 at 10:34:11 AM permalink


i ended up losing this but to me this makes me a winner haha
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 123
  • Posts: 12840
February 1st, 2020 at 10:47:18 AM permalink
Preflop shove I assume?
Vultures can't be choosers.
heatmap
heatmap
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
  • Threads: 166
  • Posts: 1165
February 1st, 2020 at 11:14:56 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

Preflop shove I assume?



I said before it was after but I edited because now I’m doubting myself and saying i did shove pre flop I forget though
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 123
  • Posts: 12840
February 1st, 2020 at 11:51:40 AM permalink
Quote: heatmap

I said before it was after but I edited because now I’m doubting myself and saying i did shove pre flop I forget though



Maybe post flop, but before the turn...I can't see anything but check/folding those sevens after the turn unless you absolutely put the opponent on a flush draw that doesn't involve a Q-10, J-10, K-10 hand...something like that. Just seems like a very much all in situation pre flop for both players to me.
Vultures can't be choosers.
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
Thanks for this post from:
Forager
February 1st, 2020 at 11:55:56 AM permalink
Meh.. you were done on the turn.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
heatmap
heatmap
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
  • Threads: 166
  • Posts: 1165
February 1st, 2020 at 12:06:02 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Meh.. you were done on the turn.



I was the royal - sorry the actual statement was misleading but I had lost the tournament not that hand my apologies

I had the nuts then the super nuts
michael99000
michael99000
Joined: Jul 10, 2010
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 2112
February 1st, 2020 at 12:15:21 PM permalink
Quote: heatmap

I was the royal - sorry the actual statement was misleading but I had lost the tournament not that hand my apologies

I had the nuts then the super nuts



Wouldn’t pocket 4s after the flop be the nuts? You also could’ve been behind a full house
heatmap
heatmap
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
  • Threads: 166
  • Posts: 1165
February 1st, 2020 at 1:01:30 PM permalink
Quote: michael99000

Wouldn’t pocket 4s after the flop be the nuts? You also could’ve been behind a full house



I was behind for sure until the king came out
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
Thanks for this post from:
heatmap
February 1st, 2020 at 7:22:13 PM permalink
Quote: heatmap

I was the royal - sorry the actual statement was misleading but I had lost the tournament not that hand my apologies

I had the nuts then the super nuts



Oh I thought it was the other way around.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW

  • Jump to: