Thread Rating:

mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
  • Threads: 62
November 21st, 2013 at 4:10:17 AM permalink
I recently discovered a very handy little app for android in the Google Play Store. It's for poker players and called bravopokerlive.

http://www.bravopokerlive.com

This app gives you the latest information on practically every poker room in the country:

Room Location
Room Description
Promotions
Tournament Information

But it gets better. You can monitor what's going on in the room. They list all of the games currently going. And they tell you how many people are on the list for each game. For instance, right now (5:00 A.M. Montana Standard Time) from my little Montana home I can see that Bellagio currently has 8 poker games going:

One 200-200 Chinese Poker game
One 1-3 NL Holdem game
One 40-80 Holdem game
Two 5-10 NL Holdem games
One 20-40 Holdem game
Two 2-5 NL Holdem games

Last night I took a look at the rooms in Ohio and Pennsylvania. It looks like poker is alive and well there. It's information I wouldn't ordinarily have. There were 13 games going at Horseshoe Cincinnatti and 15 games at Horseshoe Cleveland. Sands Bethlehem had a dozen games going.

It's a nice little app for monitoring your favorite poker room, or any other room for that matter.
"Quit trying your luck and start trying your skill." Mickey Crimm
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
November 21st, 2013 at 5:01:28 AM permalink
Quote: mickeycrimm

I recently discovered a very handy little app for android in the Google Play Store. It's for poker players and called bravopokerlive.

http://www.bravopokerlive.com

This app gives you the latest information on practically every poker room in the country:

Room Location
Room Description
Promotions
Tournament Information

But it gets better. You can monitor what's going on in the room. They list all of the games currently going. And they tell you how many people are on the list for each game. For instance, right now (5:00 A.M. Montana Standard Time) from my little Montana home I can see that Bellagio currently has 8 poker games going:

One 200-200 Chinese Poker game
One 1-3 NL Holdem game
One 40-80 Holdem game
Two 5-10 NL Holdem games
One 20-40 Holdem game
Two 2-5 NL Holdem games

Last night I took a look at the rooms in Ohio and Pennsylvania. It looks like poker is alive and well there. It's information I wouldn't ordinarily have. There were 13 games going at Horseshoe Cincinnatti and 15 games at Horseshoe Cleveland. Sands Bethlehem had a dozen games going.

It's a nice little app for monitoring your favorite poker room, or any other room for that matter.

I have been using it for about 3 years now. It is a great little app.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
  • Jump to: