lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
February 14th, 2017 at 2:59:10 PM permalink
According to this fascinating theory of "entanglement" which is on the cutting edge of quantum mechanics. Here is a cut and paste from the article:

"Entangled particles also exist, initially in an uncertain state. Particles can’t be alive or dead, so instead think heads and tails. If you flip a coin 100 times, odds are it will come up heads close to 50 times and tails close to 50 times. If I then flip my own coin 100 times, there’s a high probability the split will also be close to 50/50. But if our coins are entangled, then the outcome of your flip determines the outcome of my flip — perhaps our entanglement is such that every time you flip heads I flip tails. If we flip our coins enough times, our entanglement will begin to become obvious, because my outcome of my flip is no longer random, but determined by your flip, and the odds of my flipping tails every time you flip heads get lower and lower the more we flip."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/600-year-old-starlight-bolsters-einsteins-spooky-action-at-a-distance/
Please don't feed the trolls
  • Jump to: