Thread Rating:

onebok
onebok
  • Threads: 1
May 14th, 2022 at 9:12:40 AM permalink
You ought to stop playing those damn machines. They are able to be mis-calibrated, incorrectly setup, hacked etc. You're unlikely
to ever prove to a manager that you deserve a refund for any losses, eventhough it is extremely unlikely for a random number
generator to produce 45 losses in a row.
When I played 2-deck BJ at the Colorado Belle in Laughlin many years ago and saw their Automatic Shuffler spew over 20 consecutive
10-cards in a row, I learned my lesson then. It's so easy to mildly skew the numbers in a BJ shuffler machine and no one in the short
term is going to play long enough to know it, let alone make a complaint or prove it.
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 64
May 14th, 2022 at 1:11:31 PM permalink
I was putting $20's into the Bubble Craps machine and one got jammed inside the machine. A tech worker was walking by so I flagged him down and told him the machine ate my money. He wasn't inclined to believe me at all, but he mentioned that if I tried to put in another $20 bill and it got stuck, he'd open up the machine. It wouldn't go in, so the tech opened up the machine and found my $20 bill stuck inside and he pulled it out then shut the machine. He left before I put any more bills in to see if they still get stuck. Luckily the bills were accepted.
Now if I had one multi-hundred dollar TITO that got stuck the same way, I would have likely gotten the cold shoulder from the tech guy unless I had a 1 cent TITO to follow that up and show him it was jammed.
camapl
camapl
  • Threads: 8
May 14th, 2022 at 1:48:30 PM permalink
Quote: ChumpChange

I was putting $20's into the Bubble Craps machine and one got jammed inside the machine. A tech worker was walking by so I flagged him down and told him the machine ate my money. He wasn't inclined to believe me at all, but he mentioned that if I tried to put in another $20 bill and it got stuck, he'd open up the machine. It wouldn't go in, so the tech opened up the machine and found my $20 bill stuck inside and he pulled it out then shut the machine. He left before I put any more bills in to see if they still get stuck. Luckily the bills were accepted.
Now if I had one multi-hundred dollar TITO that got stuck the same way, I would have likely gotten the cold shoulder from the tech guy unless I had a 1 cent TITO to follow that up and show him it was jammed.
link to original post

That was just poor service all around-I hope you didnít tip!
* Actual results may vary.

• Jump to: