tuttigym
tuttigym
  • Threads: 9
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
June 23rd, 2021 at 1:37:30 PM permalink
Mr. Mission 146: I like your attitude and style. I wish you well.

tuttigym
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 54
June 23rd, 2021 at 1:37:56 PM permalink
5 out of 6 shooters don't make 2 points on their single turn. Should I Martingale the Don't Odds?
tuttigym
tuttigym
June 23rd, 2021 at 3:26:45 PM permalink
Mr. Tanko: Thanks for the input. I have ordered the WC Pro and tried to download it on my PC, however, the PC blocked the download saying it would harm my system. Very frustrating. I have contacted WC and they have responded, but so far their "fix" did not work. I am sure they will continue to help. I am waiting for the disc now.

When I run my "plan(s)" I do not do the same thing over and over again because I do not play the same way with each hand other than the come out. As I have stated on other posts, I am willing to forego the one roll player advantage in favor of what I perceive as wagering flexibility on either the right side or "dark" side. Unlike the "establishment" players, I am not out to take chances on large or multi-number bets because I set $$$ winning or losing goals. When either goal is met, I quit. I also do not leave my wagers on the table to eventually be swept away by a 7 out. It doesn't always work out, but most times it does.

tuttigym
tuttigym
tuttigym
June 23rd, 2021 at 3:32:33 PM permalink
Mr. Chump c: While you make a valid point, I really do not advocated personally multiple presses or Martingale. Conservative wins on multiple hands works well for me because there are also conservative loses during any session which I can live with and most times overcome within the session. Good question!

tuttigym
TDVegas
TDVegas
  • Threads: 2
June 23rd, 2021 at 4:09:13 PM permalink
Quote: tuttigym

TDVegas: Your last three paragraphs are right on. I do not believe I have ever seen "bubble-craps," so i will take your word for it. As I might have mentioned before Biloxi's gaming is very competitive with most minimums at $10 or less. The Palace for instance has $3 craps tables whereas the Beau's tables are $10. You would be in hog heaven there alone with Mr. Chump c. Vegas may have the glitz and glamour, but Biloxi has the value and real economical gambling fun.

Without getting into a pissing contest, your 1st paragraph is misleading in that the HE, after the point is established, jumps progressively. It is not about a 0% HE on the payout; it's about the win/loss potential of the point conversion.

tuttigym

If your play is going to be a complex, convoluted “up and down” with wagers, hedges and other ‘nuances”….bubble craps is the best bet. Fast, quick. On a table….you’ll get eye roll galore from dealers and players if your plan slows the table to a crawl.

I see bubble craps players tapping the screen 20-30 times between bets. Each tap is making, moving, taking down or hedging bets. Quite the scene. Still…the bubble rolls every 30 seconds and waits for no one.
Ace2
Ace2
  • Threads: 24
June 23rd, 2021 at 4:43:42 PM permalink
Quote: ChumpChange

5 out of 6 shooters don't make 2 points on their single turn. Should I Martingale the Don't Odds?

Good point..I never thought of it that way. Approximately .4^2 = 16% of shooters will win two or more points

Caveat: that calculation does not account for the table being hot, cold or choppy.
It’s all about making that GTA
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
June 23rd, 2021 at 5:05:33 PM permalink
I'll have a hot roll making 5+ PL wins, then the dice go around the table like an ice cube on the "point-7" Titanic. I should play right-side when I shoot and Don't side after I shoot.
tuttigym
tuttigym
June 23rd, 2021 at 7:39:23 PM permalink
Mr. TDVegas: I don't think I have ever seen a craps bubble machine and by the way you describe it, I don't think I would like it. I need to be able to get my chips to the dealers and interact with them to do my thing. Tapping a screen to place or take down bets with my terrible hand/eye coordination would disastrous. Sorry about repeating myself.

tuttigym
tuttigym
tuttigym
June 23rd, 2021 at 7:41:12 PM permalink
Mr Chump c: Sounds like a plan. Buy in for $200 on a $5 or $10 table and try it.

tuttigym
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
June 23rd, 2021 at 7:51:45 PM permalink
I've seen a gaggle of 90 year olds at the craps table with the hot shots.

• Jump to: