tuttigym
tuttigym
  • Threads: 9
July 7th, 2021 at 8:01:37 AM permalink
Quote: MichaelBluejay

You are seriously not smart enough to use Google?

Your seriously not smart enough to answer the question on any level that is intelligible and direct? So if one of your children, if you have any, asks you a question you know the answer to, you immediately direct them to google because you are not confident enough or communicative enough to answer? Very disappointing.

tuttigym
tuttigym
tuttigym
July 7th, 2021 at 8:05:13 AM permalink
Quote: Dieter

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Thank you Dieter, that helps a lot and will help me to be more direct and responsive, not necessarily accurate, but hopefully on point.

See, Mr Bluejay, how easy that was?

tuttigym
tuttigym
tuttigym
July 7th, 2021 at 8:07:52 AM permalink
Quote: unJon

@MichaelBluejay,
That’s a pretty insulting post. I’ve not quoted it in case you decide to edit it.

Thanks, unJon, I am not insulted, but maybe I was trolled? In any case, I just consider the source.

tuttigym
tuttigym
tuttigym
July 7th, 2021 at 8:16:32 AM permalink
Quote: MichaelBlujay

Though actually, this was the link I meant to share: https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=trolling

Mr. Bluejay: Gosh you misdirected my search? You are the genius here. But what can one expect from someone who CANNOT accurately explain in writing a simple definition. Very disappointing.

I will accept your apology.

tuttigym
tuttigym
tuttigym
July 7th, 2021 at 8:23:20 AM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

Tuttigym, I seem to be your Advocate and I don't know how I got here!

It is not a mystery to me. You are just a fair and good individual that will look reasonably at all sides.

Thank you.

tuttigym
tuttigym
tuttigym
July 7th, 2021 at 8:28:30 AM permalink
Quote: Dieter

It's a legit complaint. lmgtfy used to be the bee's knees; now apparently less so.

Do you suppose Mr. Bluejay leearned anything?

Thanks Dieter. One day, maybe I can learn how you put images, like the one shown, in my messages.

tuttigym
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
July 7th, 2021 at 9:00:19 AM permalink
Quote: tuttigym

Do you suppose Mr. Bluejay leearned anything?

Thanks Dieter. One day, maybe I can learn how you put images, like the one shown, in my messages.

tuttigym

When you are posting there is a blue button that says “Insert My Picture”.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 192
July 7th, 2021 at 9:01:58 AM permalink
Quote: tuttigym

Your seriously not smart enough to answer the question on any level that is intelligible and direct? So if one of your children, if you have any, asks you a question you know the answer to, you immediately direct them to google because you are not confident enough or communicative enough to answer? Very disappointing.

tuttigym

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish .......
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson 
  • Threads: 113
July 7th, 2021 at 10:35:07 AM permalink
This might shock tuttigym but US coin flips are not 50/50.

MIT was first to study this and found that the HEADS side is heavier, so TAILS is more likely to show.

Smithsonian Magazine reported on another study here

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/gamblers-take-note-the-odds-in-a-coin-flip-arent-quite-5050-145465423/#:~:text=The%20reason%3A%20the%20side%20with,it%20finally%20comes%20to%20rest.

By the way MIT also discovered that when throwing two dice the two faces on the top have a slight advantage of being the final result. No reason was given in the MIT report I read.

I keep track of the Superbowl coin tosses and TAILS beats heads 29 to 26 and I think the Superbowl coins are designed like US coins with a heavier heads or obverse.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 192
July 7th, 2021 at 10:48:22 AM permalink
At a coin flip for the COPA soccer series, the coin impaled itself into the ground and ended up vertical instead of horizontal.

• Jump to: