Calder
Calder
  • Threads: 5
July 3rd, 2021 at 7:00:38 PM permalink
I'm sure the next response will crush Tutti with the overwhelming weight of mathematics and the thread will be resolved to everyone's satisfaction.
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
  • Threads: 113
July 3rd, 2021 at 7:42:02 PM permalink
Quote: tuttigym

Very profound and many times it is true, but one can hope, I guess, in affecting change.

I am not sure that would be a compelling read, but who knows maybe Mr. Mendelson will produce such and become a best selling author.

tuttigym

You're insulting me and your previous comment about smelling the pot roast borders on anti semitism.

Stop it.

This thread has lost its value and needs to be hidden.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1388
July 3rd, 2021 at 8:13:30 PM permalink
Quote: tuttigym

.Mr. Mendelson: You are so angry. You need to relax, take a deep breath, kick back, and smell the pot roast.

Personal insult/trolling -- three days.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
MichaelBluejay
MichaelBluejay
  • Threads: 46
July 4th, 2021 at 12:09:35 AM permalink
It's funny how tuttigym always signs his posts, as though every poster's screen name isn't prominently listed to the left of his/her post.
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 53
July 4th, 2021 at 1:05:20 AM permalink
Just place $25 on the 5 or 9 and run a progression. There's a lot less come-out action on place bets.

If it was a $100 table, I'd lay the 5 or 9 for $105 (+ vig) and run a progression.
If the table minimum says the payout has to be $100+, then I'll move to a $50 table and bet $75 (+vig) on the lay 5 or 9 and run a progression. When I pay the vig up front, the payout will be $50. If the vig is taken on a win, then I get paid less than $50 and that bet may not be permissible.
Last edited by: ChumpChange on Jul 4, 2021
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 311
July 4th, 2021 at 3:26:36 AM permalink
you can always count on ChumpChange to solve the problem

The rest of us have learned a new way to insult a Jew. Little did I know you could fling 'pot-roasting' at them and they would lose it! Odd that it doesn't show up in this list of 25,

https://tasty.co/article/deenashanker/make-bubbe-proud
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!” She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 53
July 4th, 2021 at 3:56:09 AM permalink
I have to stand between my microwave oven when it's on and my router or else I lose my wifi. They are 15-20 feet away from each other, but the 2.4Ghz band gets cloudy.
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 47
July 4th, 2021 at 5:00:01 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Personal insult/trolling -- three days.

Unusual for Wizard to penalise for trolling. I do concur. I believe the OP is being deliberately mischievous and provocative in his assertions. There's a subtle undertone to his posting style that makes me deeply suspicious. Time will tell.
Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 29
Thanks for this post from:
odiousgambit
July 4th, 2021 at 8:06:57 AM permalink
We already spent 200 pages on this subject many years ago, the first mega post thread until the Not so Hot Blonde challenge. History repeats itself and those who do not take that lesson are doomed to repeat it's mistakes.
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 47
July 4th, 2021 at 9:45:13 AM permalink
Quote: DeMango

We already spent 200 pages ...History repeats itself and those who do not take that lesson are doomed to repeat it's mistakes.

Was one of the dice a two?
$:o)
Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.

• Jump to: