GiorgioFromYuma
GiorgioFromYuma
  • Threads: 2
March 6th, 2013 at 8:41:28 PM permalink
I'm talking about the guys who aren't happy unless they whip the dice so hard against the wall that they bounce back in front of them. I know logically it shouldn't have any impact on the game, but has anyone ever seen one of these assclowns luck their way into more than two points and a couple box numbers? I stopped betting on them completely and make a tidy profit off the don't pass whenever one's at the table.
sodawater
sodawater
  • Threads: 64
March 6th, 2013 at 10:25:02 PM permalink
Throwing the dice so hard that travel all the way up and then back down the table guarantees a random game. Hence you are guaranteed to lose money "fading" them by playing the don't pass.
Aussie
Aussie
  • Threads: 12
March 7th, 2013 at 1:31:54 AM permalink
Makes no difference whatsoever.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 110
March 7th, 2013 at 3:50:40 AM permalink
Quote: GiorgioFromYuma

I stopped betting on them completely and make a tidy profit off the don't pass whenever one's at the table.

So Giorgio has found the secret to beating craps! Throw the dice really hard and bet the don't for a sure win! Thanks!
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
March 7th, 2013 at 3:51:18 AM permalink
I can see how it would be irritating if they are knocking chips around or you're afraid they might bounce into your eye.
Follow me: https://www.heavensgate.com/
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
March 7th, 2013 at 6:31:26 AM permalink
It's just another form of dice influencing. This one has a reverse spin.
Harley
Harley
  • Threads: 5
March 7th, 2013 at 6:52:55 AM permalink
... I have seen TWO 6 point Fire Bets won on the Strip in Las Vegas for several $Ten-thousands by using a hard throw of the dice on tables known to use biased dice from time to time (namely Caesars and Paris)

Quote: Aussie

It only makes no difference in theory-land on the internet where fair dice is assumed ... in reality of Las Vegas, when unbalanced dice are used, sometimes the only long rolls are the result of hard throws that counter Mother Nature and the effects of gravity that can take over and control a soft "controlled' toss ..... throw it hard and you will not fall victim to the imbalance so often
.... that is simply my opinion .... Ciao, Harley ... Link = http://crapsadvantageplayers.blogspot.com/
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
March 7th, 2013 at 7:08:47 AM permalink
Quote: Aussie

Yes it does.

Oh, not in the game or the odds, but in the way the attitude concerning meaningless ritual drives the collapse of table games into electronic, individualized versions thereof.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
March 7th, 2013 at 7:44:41 AM permalink
I had an interesting idea wondering if the dice could compress, like a hit baseball, when it hits the wall, if you throw them fast enough.
Follow me: https://www.heavensgate.com/
FatGeezus
FatGeezus
  • Threads: 7
March 7th, 2013 at 7:57:22 AM permalink
I was at a table where the shooter was throwing the dice very hard. They would bounce all the way back to where he was shooting from.

The stickman asked "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO, KNOCK THE SPOTS OFF!!!"

• Jump to: