WABJ11
WABJ11
  • Threads: 10
Thanked by
Mission146
March 11th, 2023 at 4:10:10 PM permalink
Ballys/Twin River in Rhode Island no longer gets rough with players they got sued enough. They have a $50 S17, 6D, with surrender hand shuffled with 1.0 cut out. It’s probably the best game in the country now. They don’t back you off no matter what unless you really win a lot like 20k.

I have no use for the game anymore. Enjoy
GMan
GMan
  • Threads: 2
March 31st, 2023 at 7:16:00 AM permalink
Quote: WABJ11

Ballys/Twin River in Rhode Island no longer gets rough with players they got sued enough. They have a $50 S17, 6D, with surrender hand shuffled with 1.0 cut out. It’s probably the best game in the country now. They don’t back you off no matter what unless you really win a lot like 20k.

link to original post

Keep giving penetration levels on open boards and very soon you can kiss this game goodbye.
OH ! The last sentence says it all: I have no use for the game (read: At this point I don't give a F.... to others)
G Man
WABJ11
WABJ11
  • Threads: 10
May 1st, 2023 at 4:15:49 AM permalink
Quote: GMan

Quote: WABJ11

link to original post

Keep giving penetration levels on open boards and very soon you can kiss this game goodbye.
OH ! The last sentence says it all: I have no use for the game (read: At this point I don't give a F.... to others)
link to original post

Well the wizard says this kind of sharing is ok. Since someone stabbed me in the back on the game and wanted it for themselves, I think it’s best if the whole world gets to have it.
  • Jump to: