Thread Rating:

FTB
FTB
  • Threads: 4
Thanks for this post from:
OnceDear
January 5th, 2019 at 9:16:56 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Welcome back ZK. Please try to behave yourself.

This site is a joke.

Let me get this straight...

WatchMeWin gets a two month ban for simply saying, "Naive," yet ZQ, who just returned from a one month suspension, is allowed to call someone a drone and does not get another suspension for personal insult despite being warned not once but twice by moderator OnceDear.

Then you have Kentry continuously breaking the forum rule against thumbtacking by posting the ridiculously inane lottery predictions and s/he doesn't get a suspension (or dare I say, a well deserved nuke, as should have been done weeks/months/years ago!).

Like I said, a joke of a forum.
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 43
January 5th, 2019 at 9:29:08 AM permalink
Quote: FTB

This site is a joke.

WatchMeWin gets a two month ban for simply saying, "Naive," yet ZQ, who just returned from a one month suspension, is allowed to call someone a drone and does not get another suspension for personal insult despite being warned not once but twice by moderator OnceDear.

Then you have Kentry continuously breaking the forum rule against thumbtacking by posting the ridiculously inane lottery predictions and s/he doesn't get a suspension (or dare I say, a well deserved nuke, as should have been done weeks/months/years ago!).

Thanks for the feedback. Negative feedback is the most useful. If you wish to discuss moderation policy, we have a thread for that.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/info/rules/25231-discussion-ii-about-the-suspension-list/228/#post691096
If you are enjoying the game, you're already winning.
RogerKint
RogerKint
  • Threads: 15
OnceDearRSpetroglyph
January 5th, 2019 at 9:32:25 AM permalink

This site is a joke.

ZKs posts are hilariously far more enjoyable than WMWs. We don't take ourselves too seriously around hur. Any forum that does is really lame.

#itsneverthatserious
100% risk of ruin
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 155
MichaelBluejay
January 5th, 2019 at 9:34:02 AM permalink

This site is a joke.

It's a great forum. It's is the moderation that is sad.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 209
OnceDearpetroglyph
January 5th, 2019 at 10:10:26 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

It's a great forum. It's is the moderation that is sad.

Agree on the first part.

Disagree on the 2nd part.
You know the type always acting cool, Pretender;Take the risk or give up your cards, Pretender, Oh, Oh. - Iris/Avsec
billryan
billryan
January 5th, 2019 at 10:31:39 AM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

Agree on the first part.

Disagree on the 2nd part.

You are half correct.
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 9
CrystalMath
January 5th, 2019 at 10:36:59 AM permalink

This site is a joke.

Surpised there’s not an IP match to a current or former member here.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
billryan
billryan
January 5th, 2019 at 10:40:36 AM permalink
Quote: unJon

Surpised there’s not an IP match to a current or former member here.

It is a shame the poster didn't have the courage to post under his real id. If I were a mod, I'd reject claims made by obvious shills out of hand.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
January 5th, 2019 at 10:50:15 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

You are half correct.

or you're half wrong.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 310
January 5th, 2019 at 12:15:19 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

or you're half wrong.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
"What, me worry?"

• Jump to: