blaxius
blaxius
Joined: May 2, 2012
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 38
May 2nd, 2012 at 1:39:28 PM permalink
Hello everyone, let me introduce myself. My name is Andres and I'm from Argentina.

I came here suggested by Michael Shackleford. Recently I have exchange some emails with both him and Mike, trying to take the 30k challenge.

After reading plenty of threads here, I realize why Michael Bluejay was not happy with my questions, so I apologize to both you and Michael Shackleford.

Event tough I am not an expert like most of you here, I would love to exchange ideas with you guys.

I have thought of a system that is sure to beat the challenge, if it wasn't for the starting bankroll. The main reason for this term said in another post by Michael Bluejay is that "no system seller suggests that their system needs a big bankroll". What if I have one that does? I think I am just unhappy because that is preventing me from winning 30k, sorry about that.

I will not share the system for now because I am trying to improve it so that my bankroll does never hit 0.

I hope that we can get along well, as we all share the same passion for gambling.

Regards!
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
Joined: Jun 10, 2010
  • Threads: 51
  • Posts: 3259
May 2nd, 2012 at 1:42:46 PM permalink
Threats?
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
blaxius
blaxius
Joined: May 2, 2012
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 38
May 2nd, 2012 at 1:44:33 PM permalink
Quote: s2dbaker

Threats?



Sorry, I meant threads xD
pacomartin
pacomartin
Joined: Jan 14, 2010
  • Threads: 649
  • Posts: 7895
May 2nd, 2012 at 2:22:53 PM permalink
Quote: blaxius

Hello everyone, let me introduce myself. My name is Andres and I'm from Argentina.

I came here suggested by Wizard. Recently I have exchange some emails with both him and Mike, trying to take the 30k challenge.



The Wizard of Odds is a marketing name used by a Mr. Michael (Mike) Shackleford. So I am not sure who you are talking about. There is a WizardofEngland who contributes to this site.

The reason betting systems are not valid, is that the device (dice, ball,spinning wheel) has no memory of the past. Past results cannot be used to predict the future.

Blackjack counting systems don't really rely on the past. The systems counts the cards played and if the remaining cards have more 10's and Aces, the likelihood of a blackjack is higher than being dealt from a new deck. While the blackjack could go to either player or the dealer, only the player get paid bonus money.
rainman
rainman
Joined: Mar 28, 2012
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 1342
May 2nd, 2012 at 2:26:18 PM permalink
What is this 30k challenge?
blaxius
blaxius
Joined: May 2, 2012
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 38
May 2nd, 2012 at 2:28:07 PM permalink
Quote: pacomartin

The Wizard of Odds is a marketing name used by a Mr. Michael (Mike) Shackleford. So I am not sure who you are talking about. There is a WizardofEngland who contributes to this site.

The reason betting systems are not valid, is that the device (dice, ball,spinning wheel) has no memory of the past. Past results cannot be used to predict the future.

Blackjack counting systems don't really rely on the past. The systems counts the cards played and if the remaining cards have more 10's and Aces, the likelihood of a blackjack is higher than being dealt from a new deck. While the blackjack could go to either player or the dealer, only the player get paid bonus money.



Thanks for the information. I was referring to the "wizard of odds" Michael Shackleford, and Michael Bluejay (Mike).

I understand your point of the devices not having memory of the past, but they tend to stabilize towards infinite.
blaxius
blaxius
Joined: May 2, 2012
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 38
May 2nd, 2012 at 2:29:25 PM permalink
Quote: rainman

What is this 30k challenge?



"Any betting system that promises to make you a winner is junk, and I'm so confident about this that I'm putting my money where my mouth is: I'll wager $30,000 against any system seller's $3,000 that their betting system can't beat the house. (Or I'll wager my $10,000 against their $1,000, if they prefer.) "

https://easy.vegas/gambling/betting-system-challenge
Last edited by: unnamed administrator on Aug 19, 2019
WongBo
WongBo
Joined: Feb 3, 2012
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 2126
May 2nd, 2012 at 2:30:12 PM permalink
and the need for an infinite bankroll is why the challenge stands untouched.
In a bet, there is a fool and a thief. - Proverb.
blaxius
blaxius
Joined: May 2, 2012
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 38
May 2nd, 2012 at 2:36:45 PM permalink
Quote: WongBo

and the need for an infinite bankroll is why the challenge stands untouched.



Infinite bankroll? I was talking about it being the way it was before, when there was no starting bankroll. The system just had to show a net profit. Too bad at that time I was not even 18.
Nareed
Nareed
Joined: Nov 11, 2009
  • Threads: 373
  • Posts: 11413
May 2nd, 2012 at 2:40:26 PM permalink
Quote: blaxius

Hello everyone, let me introduce myself. My name is Andres and I'm from Argentina.



Hola, bienvenido al foro.

No estoy segura de entender tu problema. Si te es más fácil exponerlo en español, lo puedo traducir al inglés para beneficio de los demás.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal

  • Jump to: