August 29th, 2026 at 12:21:05 PM
permalink
Well, I've lost down to $0 on WinCraps and I had the option to get money from the ATM or just allow a negative balance; I chose to allow a negative balance. On my way down I was betting $300 on the PL and $300, $400, $500 odds, so any point win would pay $900. My losing streak continued down to -$13.5K. I switched it up to adding one come bet of the same values. Then I started winning. I still needed 2 point wins to break even for the shooter unless I was hit with a bunch of line bet losers. I played for hours and rolled really fast. Eventually I got it crept up to +$22.5K then I added a second come bet and ran that up to $36K. At above $36K I just went back to a single come bet but doubled my bets. I got to $46K, I was on my way to $100K! Not so fast. The crap game started punking me and I fell all the way back to $0 and below.
So it is possible to have a good run with this strategy, but the dice are the ones to determine if it pans out. I had a +55X $900 win followed by a +5.5X $1.8K win, and lost back the same.
So it is possible to have a good run with this strategy, but the dice are the ones to determine if it pans out. I had a +55X $900 win followed by a +5.5X $1.8K win, and lost back the same.
September 11th, 2026 at 2:58:16 AM
permalink
Played a new betting chart on my million dollar BJ game in progress. I started with a $20K buy-in, and hit a low of $3K left. I kept bobbing up and down but never long in positive territory until near the end. I eliminated progressions on a win to lower the effective loss as I played. I still had stepped progressions depending on my balance.. This particular one had a steep one bet drop near the bottom, but a double down win could offset it here and there. I would normally just call it a win if I just double-up the buy-in after 400 hands, but I hadn't even gotten close until the very end at 934 hands and chose to ride whatever good luck was suddenly floating me up.
Some of the analytic charts don't make sense to me. How did I lose 3 consecutive bet levels yet advance on from them? I don't know.
It says I bet $1.315 million total. I was up 3.83% on the total bet. Estimated HA is 0.5% comes out to $6,575 and 33.3% of that is $2189. My average bet was around $1.4K, so any comp would be worth a Black Jack on one average bet after this many hands.
My ending balance is $1.35 million and I made $50K on this session with a bet range of $500 to $4,000. I played for an extra win or so to even out around +$50K.
I expect I'll win on a chart of 1/100th this size at a real game with a $200 buy-in at a $5 table before I go broke. But waiting for 1,000 hands at 50 hands an hour could turn out to be several trips to the casino. I could win a session in just a dozen hands if they were all winners.
I was trying to build a betting chart that omits $1 chips because there aren't enough for me at the BJ table. It's not a chart I would even think about, but it works for $5 PL and $5+ odds bets too. I could take it to 7X odds at my local $10 w/10X odds table with this chart.

Some of the analytic charts don't make sense to me. How did I lose 3 consecutive bet levels yet advance on from them? I don't know.
It says I bet $1.315 million total. I was up 3.83% on the total bet. Estimated HA is 0.5% comes out to $6,575 and 33.3% of that is $2189. My average bet was around $1.4K, so any comp would be worth a Black Jack on one average bet after this many hands.
My ending balance is $1.35 million and I made $50K on this session with a bet range of $500 to $4,000. I played for an extra win or so to even out around +$50K.
I expect I'll win on a chart of 1/100th this size at a real game with a $200 buy-in at a $5 table before I go broke. But waiting for 1,000 hands at 50 hands an hour could turn out to be several trips to the casino. I could win a session in just a dozen hands if they were all winners.
I was trying to build a betting chart that omits $1 chips because there aren't enough for me at the BJ table. It's not a chart I would even think about, but it works for $5 PL and $5+ odds bets too. I could take it to 7X odds at my local $10 w/10X odds table with this chart.

Last edited by: ChumpChange on Sep 11, 2026
September 18th, 2026 at 12:28:47 AM
permalink
Played two types of Iron Cross tonight, and they do have some redeeming values but when the Point 7-outs go on a run, it's well over.
I tried $1,000 on the 5, $1,200 on the 6 & 8 with $500 on the Field so I'd get payouts of either $900 on the 5, 6, 8 or $500 on the everything else but the 2 & 12 and the 12 paid triple.
I also tried $1,500 on the 5, $1,800 on the 6 & 8 with $1,000 on the Field so I'd get either $1,100 on the 5, 6, 8 or $1,000 on everything else but the 2 & 12 and the 12 paid triple.
Towards the end I even added $500 to the Hard 6 & 8 and if one won, I'd press it by $1,000 so instead of winning $4,500 I'd win 3X that on the 2nd win, then I'd press to $5,000 for a $45K win on the 3rd hit, then press to $15,000 for a $135K win and leave it up, but I didn't get two in a row so I didn't have to reset the table limits to win $150K on the 4th one.
The dice made sure to show me it will roll 3 hard 4's in a row instead.
I was trying the Fire bet for $15, I should have upped it to $100 so a 1,000 for 1 win would pay $100K, but those only hit when I'm not betting on them.
I went from -$35K to -$140K and won back to -$101K. So I lost $105K in 400 rolls.

I tried $1,000 on the 5, $1,200 on the 6 & 8 with $500 on the Field so I'd get payouts of either $900 on the 5, 6, 8 or $500 on the everything else but the 2 & 12 and the 12 paid triple.
I also tried $1,500 on the 5, $1,800 on the 6 & 8 with $1,000 on the Field so I'd get either $1,100 on the 5, 6, 8 or $1,000 on everything else but the 2 & 12 and the 12 paid triple.
Towards the end I even added $500 to the Hard 6 & 8 and if one won, I'd press it by $1,000 so instead of winning $4,500 I'd win 3X that on the 2nd win, then I'd press to $5,000 for a $45K win on the 3rd hit, then press to $15,000 for a $135K win and leave it up, but I didn't get two in a row so I didn't have to reset the table limits to win $150K on the 4th one.
The dice made sure to show me it will roll 3 hard 4's in a row instead.
I was trying the Fire bet for $15, I should have upped it to $100 so a 1,000 for 1 win would pay $100K, but those only hit when I'm not betting on them.
I went from -$35K to -$140K and won back to -$101K. So I lost $105K in 400 rolls.

September 20th, 2026 at 8:39:31 AM
permalink
Back on my Black Jack Demo game.
I started with a $20K buy-in at $1.62 million and tripled that up. Then I had a $40K buy-in and tripled that up. Then I had an $80K buy-in and tripled that up. Then I had a $100K buy-in and tripled that up. I'd normally be up 28X my original buy-in but I overshot a bit on my win goals and instead of a $560K win it turned out to be a $688K win in 1,589 hands. I won 4 rounds in a row, but if I lost one other than the first round, I'd revert my buy-in by half and redo a previous round. If I lost the 4th level with the $100K buy-in, I'd call it a session win with a 10X buy-in win and start over back at the $20K buy-in. Since I'm hitting table limits of $20K max bets on the last set, I can't go any further and double my bets up with $40K, $80K, $160K, & $200K buy-ins. I'm at $2.3 million now, and another $700K win would put me at $3 million. I have over 100X $20K buy-ins left, or at least 2,500 bets left. Total bets this time topped $10 million. My biggest win was $60K on a split with a double down on one hand, and it gave me $120K back on $60K bet.


Second to last hand apparently:

I started with a $20K buy-in at $1.62 million and tripled that up. Then I had a $40K buy-in and tripled that up. Then I had an $80K buy-in and tripled that up. Then I had a $100K buy-in and tripled that up. I'd normally be up 28X my original buy-in but I overshot a bit on my win goals and instead of a $560K win it turned out to be a $688K win in 1,589 hands. I won 4 rounds in a row, but if I lost one other than the first round, I'd revert my buy-in by half and redo a previous round. If I lost the 4th level with the $100K buy-in, I'd call it a session win with a 10X buy-in win and start over back at the $20K buy-in. Since I'm hitting table limits of $20K max bets on the last set, I can't go any further and double my bets up with $40K, $80K, $160K, & $200K buy-ins. I'm at $2.3 million now, and another $700K win would put me at $3 million. I have over 100X $20K buy-ins left, or at least 2,500 bets left. Total bets this time topped $10 million. My biggest win was $60K on a split with a double down on one hand, and it gave me $120K back on $60K bet.


Second to last hand apparently:

Last edited by: ChumpChange on Sep 20, 2026
October 8th, 2026 at 5:16:57 AM
permalink
After losing $30K twice with 3 Point Molly's, and losing $15K on a 3 Point Dolly on a 5 count, I finally hit the Fire Bet for $50K (while betting Don'ts and LOSING!). My DP bet is $150 with $450 odds.
At the real bubble craps machine I lost the PL Odds bet 17X in a row, so I'm recalibrating.
I'm guessing there's no tax forms if I win a $2 Fire Bet for all 6 numbers because it will pay $1,998 and my $2 bet stays up.

At the real bubble craps machine I lost the PL Odds bet 17X in a row, so I'm recalibrating.
I'm guessing there's no tax forms if I win a $2 Fire Bet for all 6 numbers because it will pay $1,998 and my $2 bet stays up.

October 9th, 2026 at 12:11:00 AM
permalink
I'm down about 50 bets in 525 rolls (-$60K). I was betting $1,200 on the PL and 2 Place Bets, usually the 6 & 8 but sometimes the 5 or 9 if the point was 6 or 8. Just 3 points up to hit and they were on a progression. Hitting 9 in a row on the Pass Line would be a $30K win, on the 6 or 8 would be 1.167X that or $35K; so hitting all 3 would be at least $100K with $12K-$18K wins after 9 in a row. The dice are far too tough no matter what betting strategy I do. I hit -$300K for a bankroll. I've come back before from further behind than that, and it required a maxed out progression on several numbers. I'm just seeing PSOs to beat the band though. I think I should take up Spanish 21 or Black Jack at the casino and give the dice a rest, they aren't working out. I did hit a 5 number fire bet for $12,450 at 249 to 1, but that was before this session, and I quickly lost it.


Last edited by: ChumpChange on Oct 9, 2026
October 9th, 2026 at 3:12:23 AM
permalink
That's a pretty interesting run! Turning $14.5K into over $18K in 103 hands is impressive, although I'm curious how much of that was strategy versus luck.
I've been exploring different gaming platforms, including Yono More Games, and it's interesting how much the gameplay experience can vary.
Have you tried testing your Spanish 21 strategy over 500 or even 1,000 hands? I'd be interested to see whether the results stay consistent over a larger sample.
I've been exploring different gaming platforms, including Yono More Games, and it's interesting how much the gameplay experience can vary.
Have you tried testing your Spanish 21 strategy over 500 or even 1,000 hands? I'd be interested to see whether the results stay consistent over a larger sample.

