Thread Rating:

Wellbush
Wellbush
  • Threads: 11
April 30th, 2021 at 5:41:59 PM permalink
There are probably many coming up with much new information. I donít know what this information is because Iíve blocked these narrow, derisive thinkers. And how can it be new information if itís just a repeat of the old? Maybe some canít stand new information that rocks their peaceful existence? So they saturate threads to prove to themselves that theyíre right. Wait, how does saturating a thread prove anything?
All persons reading my posts gamble at their own risk, as I do. I don't ordinarily dispute math. I may dispute math I don't understand, or if I think it's faulty. I am not a conspiracy theorist.
MichaelBluejay
MichaelBluejay
  • Threads: 51
April 30th, 2021 at 6:06:48 PM permalink
Quote: Wellbush

So they saturate threads to prove to themselves that theyíre right.

Look in the mirror, pal.

Wait, how does saturating a thread prove anything?

Ask yourself that question.
Wellbush
Wellbush
  • Threads: 11
April 30th, 2021 at 8:33:16 PM permalink

There are probably many coming up with much new information. I donít know what this information is because Iíve blocked these narrow, derisive thinkers. And how can it be new information if itís just a repeat of the old? Maybe some canít stand new information that rocks their peaceful existence? So they saturate threads to prove to themselves that theyíre right. Wait, how does saturating a thread prove anything?

I appear to have a Mr Michael Bluejay following me . Everywhere I go, he goes. I wonít call him a troll, though. Some may not like it, especially if his views are sanctioned by this website!

Iíve even been suspended and had posts removed. Not because thereís anything wrong with them, but simply because they generate too much heat. Are visitors to this website getting the whole truth?
All persons reading my posts gamble at their own risk, as I do. I don't ordinarily dispute math. I may dispute math I don't understand, or if I think it's faulty. I am not a conspiracy theorist.
MichaelBluejay
MichaelBluejay
  • Threads: 51
April 30th, 2021 at 9:44:29 PM permalink

Iíve even been suspended and had posts removed. Not because thereís anything wrong with them, but simply because they generate too much heat.

Wrong, as usual. Likely, you were suspended because of any or all of:

(1) You hurled a torrent of insults at other members.

(2) You cross-posted an identical post to multiple threads.

(3) You openly admitted to trolling.

But, of course you would think that any action against you is because you're being unfairly oppressed, because that's just soooo typical of you. Poor, poor Wellbush, no one will listen to his genius, WoV just wants to censor his superior thought.

Quote: WellBush

I agree with indisputable math, as it applies to gambling....I don't think I have all the answers...

Well, this post of yours suggests otherwise: "Mathematicians have been saying that it's theoretically impossible to beat the dealer using such a strategy [Fibonacci series combined with taking breaks]. Don't be fooled by their ignorance. I will tear their theories apart and shove them in the bin, where they belong."

That nonsense wasn't even censored, by the way. Wellbush has been given remarkable free rein on this forum.
Last edited by: MichaelBluejay on May 1, 2021

• Jump to: