AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 133
  • Posts: 17107
Thanks for this post from:
Johnzimbo
September 17th, 2019 at 12:32:06 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Just upload it to a Youtrube account,
make it a private video, and give the
link to who you want.

Can you do that with your roulette system please?
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 421
  • Posts: 23369
September 17th, 2019 at 2:28:49 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Can you do that with your roulette system please?



Why. You mock it and say it's
a joke. It's not a system, it's
a method. As I've been saying
for over 13 years.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 421
  • Posts: 23369
September 18th, 2019 at 10:51:29 AM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

Babs will be up against a 13 game winning champ -



That's what I said on Monday, that
the 11 game winner would continue
to prevail. Always be with a streak
and never against it. That way you
will only lose once.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 133
  • Posts: 17107
Thanks for this post from:
Forager
September 18th, 2019 at 11:56:13 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

That's what I said on Monday, that
the 11 game winner would continue
to prevail. Always be with a streak
and never against it. That way you
will only lose once.

This might be true, however, it won't gain you an advantage or make you money on roulette or any of the other casino games.

In this situation it's not even close to a random event.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 421
  • Posts: 23369
September 18th, 2019 at 12:14:03 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

This might be true, however, it won't gain you an advantage



Sure it does, it manages losses.
You know a streak is happening,
you see it in front of you. Bet
with it and you can only lose once.
Bet against it and you can lose
many times.

My story of the guy who ran up
to a table hauling his suitcase at
the MGM is one I've told before.
He saw a board of solid red numbers
and bet black till he lost his whole
BR of $1500. Then he started screaming
'Cheat! Cheat!' Very entertaining.

If he'd bet with the streak he could
have only lost his $100 initial bet.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 133
  • Posts: 17107
Thanks for this post from:
Forager
September 18th, 2019 at 12:31:16 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Sure it does, it manages losses.
You know a streak is happening,
you see it in front of you. Bet
with it and you can only lose once.
Bet against it and you can lose
many times.

My story of the guy who ran up
to a table hauling his suitcase at
the MGM is one I've told before.
He saw a board of solid red numbers
and bet black till he lost his whole
BR of $1500. Then he started screaming
'Cheat! Cheat!' Very entertaining.

If he'd bet with the streak he could
have only lost his $100 initial bet.

Not playing at all woild be better since it eliminates losses so there's no need to manage them.

Since you have no idea when a streak will end or start it's meaningless. You still haven't figured out that past results are independent of future outcomes. Anything you do that makes you be less (managing losses) helps you lose less.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 421
  • Posts: 23369
September 18th, 2019 at 12:34:40 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Since you have no idea when a streak will end



So that's why you bet with it,
to limit your loss to one unit.
Managing loss is a huge part
of gambling that most ignore.
I bet Monday that the 11 game
winner would continue to win.
I'm up 2 units, and after tonight
I'll be up 3 or up 1. Winner.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
Joined: Dec 28, 2014
  • Threads: 43
  • Posts: 2943
Thanks for this post from:
Forager
September 18th, 2019 at 1:17:38 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Sure it does, it manages losses.
You know a streak is happening,
you see it in front of you. Bet
with it and you can only lose once.
Bet against it and you can lose
many times.

My story of the guy who ran up
to a table hauling his suitcase at
the MGM is one I've told before.
He saw a board of solid red numbers
and bet black till he lost his whole
BR of $1500. Then he started screaming
'Cheat! Cheat!' Very entertaining.

If he'd bet with the streak he could
have only lost his $100 initial bet.


Please show that your roulette streak betting system is mathematically advantageous. I think the Wiz has a significant prize for such a feat.
michael99000
michael99000
Joined: Jul 10, 2010
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 1688
Thanks for this post from:
Forager
September 18th, 2019 at 1:20:53 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

So that's why you bet with it,
to limit your loss to one unit.
Managing loss is a huge part
of gambling that most ignore.
I bet Monday that the 11 game
winner would continue to win.
I'm up 2 units, and after tonight
I'll be up 3 or up 1. Winner.



50% of the time the streak ends at 1 in a row.
CrystalMath
CrystalMath
Joined: May 10, 2011
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 1781
Thanks for this post from:
Forager
September 18th, 2019 at 1:40:03 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Sure it does, it manages losses.
You know a streak is happening,
you see it in front of you. Bet
with it and you can only lose once.
Bet against it and you can lose
many times.



You are competing with Nathan.

Back to Jeopardy! 4 hours to go here.
I heart Crystal Math.

  • Jump to: