Rabbit1234
Rabbit1234
  • Threads: 1
October 14th, 2017 at 4:15:27 PM permalink
I just want to say for all of you guys out there that have thought about betting systems and coming up with one on your own
I have one that works well in one particular shoe. it's my own thing.
But I must say when I saw that it was consistently wrong I thought I failed.

But wait did you ever thinking about betting against your own system I am making money now like I never did before so I just want to say this one time.
if you came up with the system
And it works only once in a blue moon.
Start betting against yourself and you'll win pretty much every time.

My little hint to you is that pay attention to when the dealer takes a third card or the player takes a third card and i wanted on record.
I have read every betting system that there and I do not follow one of them I have came up on my own and I'm going to call it the three card Banker three card player rule and I want the credit for it. once you played a bunch of good shoes you will see what I mean and really study it
I want you to pay attention to the habits and the personality of the shoe, and pay attention when the banker hits a low set of cards and then goes up to a high set of cards at the very end of the play you'll start to notice something that most of the time it will switch to the the player so if you are driveing yourself nuts try this it couldn't hurt.
The other. is. only used the last card on the banker and player as the numbers that you want to calculate not the numbers they come up with on the total. just use the last two cards weather its a three card or two card and put a dash next to the player side noting that is a third card and when I'm all done I'm going to give you a predisposed you're welcome..
I'm not asking for money or anything but put some time into your work and you will see what I mean.

Every other system out there is geared to make you bet the wrong way..
This one is free. It's the rabbits system that means me
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
October 14th, 2017 at 4:56:31 PM permalink
Quote: Rabbit1234

I just want to say for all of you guys out there that have thought about betting systems and coming up with one on your own
I have one that works well in one particular shoe. it's my own thing.
But I must say when I saw that it was consistently wrong I thought I failed.

But wait did you ever thinking about betting against your own system I am making money now like I never did before so I just want to say this one time.
if you came up with the system
And it works only once in a blue moon.
Start betting against yourself and you'll win pretty much every time.

My little hint to you is that pay attention to when the dealer takes a third card or the player takes a third card and i wanted on record.
I have read every betting system that there and I do not follow one of them I have came up on my own and I'm going to call it the three card Banker three card player rule and I want the credit for it. once you played a bunch of good shoes you will see what I mean and really study it
I want you to pay attention to the habits and the personality of the shoe, and pay attention when the banker hits a low set of cards and then goes up to a high set of cards at the very end of the play you'll start to notice something that most of the time it will switch to the the player so if you are driveing yourself nuts try this it couldn't hurt.
The other. is. only used the last card on the banker and player as the numbers that you want to calculate not the numbers they come up with on the total. just use the last two cards weather its a three card or two card and put a dash next to the player side noting that is a third card and when I'm all done I'm going to give you a predisposed you're welcome..
I'm not asking for money or anything but put some time into your work and you will see what I mean.

Hi, and welcome to the forum.
That said, your system is of no financial value and will be shredded to oblivion by members here, whatever it is and however you choose to describe it. You will not successfully argue that your system is a moneymaker in a forum that is populated by savvy folk that know that no such system will work.
Just saying.
Take pleasure in playing your system, in real life and with your own real money. I'm prepared to absolutely and financially guarantee that you will soon be showing a profit. . . . And then you won't.
You have the Holy Grail. We members here are not worthy to even be given a glimpse of it, let alone sip from it.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
October 14th, 2017 at 10:06:33 PM permalink
Quote: Rabbit1234

I will be watching you closely. If I hear of you ever charging for a betting system, you will be gone. May I recommend John Patrick's forum, I think you'll be among your own kind there.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
  • Jump to: