Thread Rating:

MrGoldenSun
MrGoldenSun
  • Threads: 3
July 7th, 2016 at 8:14:22 PM permalink
Quote: letswin

Well i thought "im not a system seller" was pretty self explainatory

It's not as descriptive to me as you seem to think it is. Maybe everybody else gets it and I'm just dumb. I doubt it though.
letswin
letswin
July 7th, 2016 at 8:14:25 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

So. You're not teaching anything, but people should expect to learn from you.

You're not selling anything, but people should expect to pay you.

You're "recruiting team members", but being vague and evasive about whose money will be used to "earn profits". One question is whether your new team members will be providing their own bankroll and expected to send you money, or using your money and bringing you back some amount of any winnings.

Or perhaps you're really looking for backers, and you want your "team members" to blindly hand over money for you to play?

It makes a difference.

No one learns anything. Short of earning profits following my Instructions (not my system) No one shares any money with me.

Cant get any simpler than
That.
letswin
letswin
July 7th, 2016 at 8:16:32 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

If you can't show a mathematical edge, glitch or something that proves you have an advantage and anyone ever has to put up a penny of their own money IT'S A SCAM, intentional or not.

FYI unless you can show a picture of 100k min, your system is worthless. Going by your posts ("I BEEN WINNING EVERYDAY FOR YEARS") you should be filthy rich.

Your posts are meaningless until
You can meet your half of the challenge i gave you. Ill make the reward even sweeter. Ill give you $20k cash. And show you one of my bank accounts with over $800k in it.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 72
July 7th, 2016 at 8:18:02 PM permalink
Why are you people wasting your time with Baccarat. There are 1000 times more slot machines out there than Baccarat tables. I have personally programmed many slot machines and RNG's. I will explain to anyone that asks how they work and all I ask is that on days you win you send me a measly 1% of your win. That's it, I want nothing more. Please PM me and I promise at least one of us will get rich.
Living longer does not always infer +EV
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
July 7th, 2016 at 8:19:29 PM permalink

I know youre a mod. So im trying to be as respectful
As possible so we can find some area of common understanding. ....i may be wrong...but correct me if i am..are you
Seriouslt putting system
Selling and "sharing profits earned" in the same category? System
Sellers are scammers. So a guy who has capital, who refuses to
Send money upfront to
Keep it safe,meets a trading genius with no capital, who also wants to keep his technique safe...they partner up to make millions together...thats the same as the trading guy forcing the capital guy to
Send him money before they earn
Anything or offering him to teach him how to
Win on his own...which after wards could leave the capital
Guy at risk. Losing the money he sent the trading genius guy? Please tell
Me you dont agree they are one and the same. :/

I hope you understand that I'm trying to find a way that you're NOT selling a system. So I'm interested. I'm PM'ing you; PM me the details. I'm restricted from putting them out publicly. So let's hear it.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
letswin
letswin
July 7th, 2016 at 8:23:21 PM permalink

I hope you understand that I'm trying to find a way that you're NOT selling a system. So I'm interested. I'm PM'ing you; PM me the details. I'm restricted from putting them out publicly. So let's hear it.

If im not asking anyone to send me money for information i claim will
Make them
A winner.
Then i am
Not selling a system.

Simple. :)
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
July 7th, 2016 at 8:37:43 PM permalink

If im not asking anyone to send me money for information i claim will
Make them
A winner.
Then i am
Not selling a system.

Simple. :)

Crickets.

Edit: still crickets.

Further edit.

I've given you several hours to respond to my PM. You've indicated you're online that whole time. But no response.

I think your reply above indicates you're hiding behind semantics rather than being factually able to rebut that you're using this forum to find customers (not "team members"). Accordingly, letswin is banned for system selling. You may appeal to the Wizard if you wish.
Last edited by: beachbumbabs on Jul 7, 2016
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
July 7th, 2016 at 10:25:45 PM permalink
Popcorn.gif
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
July 8th, 2016 at 9:04:24 AM permalink
I am hearing from third parties who have been in email discussions with him that this is in fact a scam. I strongly caution any members who were considering "working" with letswin to be extremely wary if you are continuing to correspond with him. More details expected soon. Thank you.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 48
July 8th, 2016 at 9:12:59 AM permalink

I am hearing from third parties who have been in email discussions with him that this is in fact a scam. I strongly caution any members who were considering "working" with letswin to be extremely wary if you are continuing to correspond with him. More details expected soon. Thank you.

This is an interesting scam.

- Someone makes up a betting system, as useless as all other betting systems, but that doesn't matter.

- Offer it for "sale" in exchange for winnings, owe nothing if you lose

- "Victim" goes out and plays baccarat with betting system, house edge does not change since betting systems don't work.

- A certain percentage of these people will win, out of pure luck. They pay up to the scammer and are happy about it, because they think they found a winning system.

- Those that lose are upset with the scammer because he isn't returning PM's anymore, but forget about it in a few weeks since they don't owe him anything.

It's coercing people to go gamble normally, but owe you a rake on their winnings. Pretty messed up!

• Jump to: