arckrc44
arckrc44
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 16
Joined: Apr 25, 2014
April 25th, 2014 at 12:34:21 PM permalink
Hi there,

I'm Joe and I've been a Vegas resident for nearly 3 years. I discovered real fast that there is no real deal betting system which is going to allow you to win every time or a even a majority of the time. A friend of mine said he's mastered counting cards at Black Jack and I think he had, but he was banned from just about every casino he played. So in the end, he became a loser.

I did some research into this gambling thing after I lost almost 100k in 2 years and discovered some pretty interesting things. I don't gamble too much anymore because there is no reward in it other than to hit an occasional jackpot and get a free room and dinner. I wrote a book called Beating the Machine. You can find it on Amazon, it's not really a betting system, but rather a modus operandi for the gambler which if applied can get results every time.

I'd be thrilled to get reviews for it, good, bad, hateful I don't care. I just want to know what others think.

Good Luck to all.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
  • Posts: 8158
Joined: Feb 13, 2010
April 25th, 2014 at 12:40:56 PM permalink
Hi Joe.

Say, your intro to the book on Amazon says it is for folks who want to " become a whale at the casino," but you said you " don't gamble too much anymore because there is no reward in it other than to hit an occasional jackpot and get a free room and dinner."

Why not use your methods and "become a whale at the casino?"

I mean, if in fact you actually have something valuable to teach, why not employ it yourself, privately, and not let on that you have finally come up with AP for machine play, which is what you imply?

Time to 'fess up.
"What, me worry?"
arckrc44
arckrc44
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 16
Joined: Apr 25, 2014
April 25th, 2014 at 12:46:44 PM permalink
MRV,

What's kind of hilarious is that once you read the book and apply it, you don't have that crushing urge to become the whale at the casino. Even though, you most likely could.

I expected my first reply to be from someone like you, immediately attempting to discredit my post and that's cool, there's a cynical personality in every group and online there's like 3 in every group.

At any rate, perhaps you should read the book before rendering any kind of judgment. I should also tell you that I did apply my own research and did win, and win, and win and get the top VIP cards with all the rewards.

How's that for a confession?
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
  • Threads: 88
  • Posts: 6526
Joined: Aug 31, 2010
April 25th, 2014 at 12:47:56 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

I mean, if in fact you actually have something valuable to teach, why not employ it yourself, privately, and not let on that you have finally come up with AP for machine play, which is what you imply?


He said his book teaches a "modus operandi for the gambler which if applied can get results every time."

But he didn't say the results would be any good...
"In my own case, when it seemed to me after a long illness that death was close at hand, I found no little solace in playing constantly at dice." -- Girolamo Cardano, 1563
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 2113
Joined: Jul 10, 2010
April 25th, 2014 at 12:48:35 PM permalink
Does being a whale mean becoming rich through some other means first, and then blowing huge amounts gambling?
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 129
  • Posts: 3917
Joined: Dec 23, 2009
April 25th, 2014 at 12:48:52 PM permalink
This thread is not going to end well.
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
  • Threads: 88
  • Posts: 6526
Joined: Aug 31, 2010
April 25th, 2014 at 12:49:21 PM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

This thread is not going to end well.


It didn't start well either.
"In my own case, when it seemed to me after a long illness that death was close at hand, I found no little solace in playing constantly at dice." -- Girolamo Cardano, 1563
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 11933
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
April 25th, 2014 at 12:49:34 PM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

This thread is not going to end well.


Agreed.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
arckrc44
arckrc44
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 16
Joined: Apr 25, 2014
April 25th, 2014 at 12:50:50 PM permalink
It's a general term for a player who can bet large amounts of money in a casino and usually win. If someone were to be rich first and then lose it in the casino would just make them a loser at the casino.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 11933
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
April 25th, 2014 at 12:53:26 PM permalink
Quote: arckrc44

It's a general term for a player who can bet large amounts of money in a casino and usually win. If someone were to be rich first and then lose it in the casino would just make them a loser at the casino.


Whales are generally rich and famous and LOSE millions to casinos. Winners prefer to be unknown.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
  • Posts: 8158
Joined: Feb 13, 2010
April 25th, 2014 at 12:54:05 PM permalink
Quote: arckrc44

I did apply my own research and did win, and win, and win and get the top VIP cards with all the rewards. How's that for a confession?



It's not right to try to fool the priest while you're in the confessional.

For your penance, say three Hail Mary's and three Our Father's.
"What, me worry?"
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 2113
Joined: Jul 10, 2010
April 25th, 2014 at 12:55:01 PM permalink
Quote: arckrc44

It's a general term for a player who can bet large amounts of money in a casino and usually win. If someone were to be rich first and then lose it in the casino would just make them a loser at the casino.



Whales are gambling winners? LOL then why do the casinos treat them like royalty to get them to come play
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
  • Posts: 6814
Joined: Oct 28, 2012
April 25th, 2014 at 12:55:01 PM permalink
Hey Joe

Enough of the ideas, theories and tricks. Enough of the stories of men who've won and lost fortunes. For the first time, a book exists which can steer any gambler through the rough seas of chance. For what lies in the pages of Beating the Machine are the keys to prosperity. Throw away everything you think you know about winning and losing and finally get the chaos under your control. This book is not a collection of misery-drenched stories, but instead a manual for the every-man who wishes to play the games of chance and become a whale at the casino. Nor is this book for the feint of heart and can very rightfully tear out the souls of those too weak to confront what it takes to win. Good luck and good fortune.


Only 30 pages. Are you serious
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
arckrc44
arckrc44
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 16
Joined: Apr 25, 2014
April 25th, 2014 at 12:56:13 PM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

Whales are generally rich and famous and LOSE millions to casinos. Winners prefer to be unknown.



This is a better description...

GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
April 25th, 2014 at 12:56:24 PM permalink
Quote: MathExtremist

It didn't start well either.



I hope the middle is better than the start and the end.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
April 25th, 2014 at 12:57:42 PM permalink
Quote: arckrc44

MRV,

What's kind of hilarious is that once you read the book and apply it, you don't have that crushing urge to become the whale at the casino. Even though, you most likely could.

I expected my first reply to be from someone like you, immediately attempting to discredit my post and that's cool, there's a cynical personality in every group and online there's like 3 in every group.

At any rate, perhaps you should read the book before rendering any kind of judgment. I should also tell you that I did apply my own research and did win, and win, and win and get the top VIP cards with all the rewards.

How's that for a confession?



lol after losing 100k in 2 years I sure hope you had some VIP cards.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
arckrc44
arckrc44
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 16
Joined: Apr 25, 2014
April 25th, 2014 at 12:58:43 PM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

Hey Joe

Enough of the ideas, theories and tricks. Enough of the stories of men who've won and lost fortunes. For the first time, a book exists which can steer any gambler through the rough seas of chance. For what lies in the pages of Beating the Machine are the keys to prosperity. Throw away everything you think you know about winning and losing and finally get the chaos under your control. This book is not a collection of misery-drenched stories, but instead a manual for the every-man who wishes to play the games of chance and become a whale at the casino. Nor is this book for the feint of heart and can very rightfully tear out the souls of those too weak to confront what it takes to win. Good luck and good fortune.


Only 30 pages. Are you serious



Well it's not a novel, it's a manual. How many pages is the manual that accompanies your coffee maker? 30 pages was sufficient to cover what needed to be covered. I suppose I could have embellished some funny stories to add content, but what's the point?
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
April 25th, 2014 at 1:00:31 PM permalink
Quote: arckrc44

Well it's not a novel, it's a manual. How many pages is the manual that accompanies your coffee maker? 30 pages was sufficient to cover what needed to be covered. I suppose I could have embellished some funny stories to add content, but what's the point?



I bet the last chapter says, once you lose all of your money you can write a book and try to make it all back.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 11933
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
April 25th, 2014 at 1:00:36 PM permalink
I'll stick with BC, Ex. CAA.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
arckrc44
arckrc44
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 16
Joined: Apr 25, 2014
April 25th, 2014 at 1:00:54 PM permalink
Quote: michael99000

Whales are gambling winners? LOL then why do the casinos treat them like royalty to get them to come play



This question makes no sense... They are treated like royalty so that the casinos can get them back to spend money that the casino has lost to them.
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
  • Posts: 6814
Joined: Oct 28, 2012
April 25th, 2014 at 1:00:59 PM permalink
Is it double spaced as well? It there a cover page ? Is it a ripoff ? Inquiring minds want to know !
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
arckrc44
arckrc44
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 16
Joined: Apr 25, 2014
April 25th, 2014 at 1:03:19 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

It's not right to try to fool the priest while you're in the confessional.

For your penance, say three Hail Mary's and three Our Father's.



wow... I'll leave that one alone.
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
  • Posts: 4477
Joined: Jan 15, 2013
April 25th, 2014 at 1:05:26 PM permalink
Quote: arckrc44

I did some research into this gambling thing after I lost almost 100k in 2 years and discovered some pretty interesting things.



So I get to pay you to learn how to lose 200k and get treated like a whale? Sounds great. Do you play bac for a living?
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
April 25th, 2014 at 1:06:27 PM permalink
Quote: djatc

So I get to pay you to learn how to lose 200k and get treated like a whale? Sounds great. Do you play bac for a living?



In Ontario?
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 8626
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
April 25th, 2014 at 1:07:25 PM permalink
I've always wanted to be a whale!
arckrc44
arckrc44
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 16
Joined: Apr 25, 2014
April 25th, 2014 at 1:07:41 PM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

Is it double spaced as well? It there a cover page ? Is it a ripoff ? Inquiring minds want to know !



Buy it and read it... Surely since everyone here is so sure of their own systems it must be that everyone here is quite wealthy, at least wealthy enough to spend a measly $6.99 on a book they say doesn't work even before reading it.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
  • Posts: 8158
Joined: Feb 13, 2010
April 25th, 2014 at 1:08:22 PM permalink
Quote: arckrc44

[Whales] are treated like royalty so that the casinos can get them back to spend money that the casino has lost to them.



Good grief, what an astoundingly incorrect answer.

Amateur hour.

Read "Whale Hunt in the Desert," then try again.
"What, me worry?"
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 11933
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
April 25th, 2014 at 1:10:24 PM permalink
Quote: RS

I've always wanted to be a whale!


I prefer being a shark.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
arckrc44
arckrc44
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 16
Joined: Apr 25, 2014
April 25th, 2014 at 1:10:33 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

Quote: arckrc44

[Whales] are treated like royalty so that the casinos can get them back to spend money that the casino has lost to them.



Good grief, what an astoundingly incorrect answer.

Amateur hour.



MRV,

Member since 2010... Still checking online forums for systems to win... Amateur hour indeed, obviously you've never been a real big player. I'm sure you make wonderful claims about yourself to others to allow them to think you are something of a whale, but I can see that you most likely just lose your money...
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
  • Posts: 6814
Joined: Oct 28, 2012
April 25th, 2014 at 1:12:15 PM permalink
Don't expect to get a review from anyone on this site. Amazon requires you buy the book first. 30 pages told me all I needed to know. Better luck on your next forum or chat room where you try and peddle this.
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
arckrc44
arckrc44
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 16
Joined: Apr 25, 2014
April 25th, 2014 at 1:13:24 PM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

Don't expect to get a review from anyone on this site. Amazon requires you buy the book first. 30 pages told me all I needed to know. Better luck on your next forum or chat room where you try and peddle this.



Okay Buzzard good luck.
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
  • Posts: 6814
Joined: Oct 28, 2012
April 25th, 2014 at 1:13:57 PM permalink
Quote: arckrc44

Quote: MrV

Quote: arckrc44

[Whales] are treated like royalty so that the casinos can get them back to spend money that the casino has lost to them.



Good grief, what an astoundingly incorrect answer.

Amateur hour.



MRV,

Member since 2010... Still checking online forums for systems to win... Amateur hour indeed, obviously you've never been a real big player. I'm sure you make wonderful claims about yourself to others to allow them to think you are something of a whale, but I can see that you most likely just lose your money...



Oh, you have physic powers as well.
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
arckrc44
arckrc44
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 16
Joined: Apr 25, 2014
April 25th, 2014 at 1:15:38 PM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

Quote: arckrc44

Quote: MrV

Quote: arckrc44

[Whales] are treated like royalty so that the casinos can get them back to spend money that the casino has lost to them.



Good grief, what an astoundingly incorrect answer.

Amateur hour.



MRV,

Member since 2010... Still checking online forums for systems to win... Amateur hour indeed, obviously you've never been a real big player. I'm sure you make wonderful claims about yourself to others to allow them to think you are something of a whale, but I can see that you most likely just lose your money...



Oh, you have physic powers as well.



You mean "psychic" and no, just basic deductive reasoning.
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
  • Posts: 6814
Joined: Oct 28, 2012
April 25th, 2014 at 1:24:28 PM permalink
if i buy your book will you go away ?
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
April 25th, 2014 at 1:25:54 PM permalink
write a book about gambling
go to forum to peddle your book and insult members
????
Profit!!!
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
MidwestAP
MidwestAP
  • Threads: 22
  • Posts: 1264
Joined: Feb 19, 2012
April 25th, 2014 at 1:27:12 PM permalink
Hey, I got an idea, why don't you provide the book for free for those who want to read it in exchange for providing the reviews you are seeking.
arckrc44
arckrc44
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 16
Joined: Apr 25, 2014
April 25th, 2014 at 1:28:44 PM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

if i buy your book will you go away ?



Hey man, I didn't bring the hate. You all put that on me, I was just saying check out my b
ook. I realize it's poor ettiquette on my part to make my first post about my book and I apologize
for that. I really just wanted people to read it and maybe apply it and tell me how it worked for them.

You don't have to buy it if you already are doing something that works.
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
  • Posts: 6814
Joined: Oct 28, 2012
April 25th, 2014 at 1:28:54 PM permalink
How many copies must you sell to break even on what it cost you so far ?
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
arckrc44
arckrc44
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 16
Joined: Apr 25, 2014
April 25th, 2014 at 1:31:21 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

write a book about gambling
go to forum to peddle your book and insult members
????
Profit!!!



Well, its natural to strike after being struck. I don't expect to make much money from this book, it'd be cool, but
really I just wanted to share and possibly help others.
arckrc44
arckrc44
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 16
Joined: Apr 25, 2014
April 25th, 2014 at 1:33:09 PM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

How many copies must you sell to break even on what it cost you so far ?



Making money isn't my priority here. Its more about helping others.
MidwestAP
MidwestAP
  • Threads: 22
  • Posts: 1264
Joined: Feb 19, 2012
April 25th, 2014 at 1:35:22 PM permalink
Do realize that most people on this site aren't seeking betting systems? In fact to the contrary, most know that a betting system against a negative expectation game is a recipe for disaster. I'm guessing you haven't spent too much time reading much of the content.
arckrc44
arckrc44
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 16
Joined: Apr 25, 2014
April 25th, 2014 at 1:38:44 PM permalink
Quote: MidwestAP

Do realize that most people on this site aren't seeking betting systems? In fact to the contrary, most know that a betting system against a negative expectation game is a recipe for disaster. I'm guessing you haven't spent too much time reading much of the content.



Well, MidwestAP, the Forum we are currently on is called "Betting Systems". While many of the veteran forum folk here probably are not, there are millions of people searching for a betting system because they can't seem to win. I don't have have betting system, I have a gambling philosophy so to speak.

I agree there is no sure fire betting system. I even claim that in my book in the introduction that no promises are made, especially to the hopelessly addicted. However, when you apply what I have written then results, good results, occur.
JimRockford
JimRockford
  • Threads: 12
  • Posts: 652
Joined: Apr 17, 2012
April 25th, 2014 at 1:45:02 PM permalink
Hi Joe,
Here is some Suggested reading for you.
It's a quick read. I think you'll enjoy it. I especially recommend #1 and #3. Adios
"Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things." -- Isaac Newton
arckrc44
arckrc44
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 16
Joined: Apr 25, 2014
April 25th, 2014 at 1:46:53 PM permalink
Quote: JimRockford

Hi Joe,
Here is some Suggested reading for you.
It's a quick read. I think you'll enjoy it. I especially recommend #1 and #3. Adios



We are all just talking here Jim, but thanks for your input.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 8626
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
April 25th, 2014 at 1:55:40 PM permalink
If you just want to help people.....why not just post on a/the forum with your new found philosophy?
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
  • Posts: 16832
Joined: May 15, 2012
April 25th, 2014 at 2:00:43 PM permalink
Quote: arckrc44



We are all just talking here Jim, but thanks for your input.



This thread and your book are almost assuredly steaming piles of nonsense. Thus concludes my Review.

ARCKRC44, I'm not going to ban you for your efforts to sell your book on here, but you're barking up the wrong tree on this site. Feel free to post about any other subject.

LOCKED
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
  • Jump to: