Thread Rating:

biggins
biggins
Joined: Aug 17, 2011
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 35
November 7th, 2012 at 7:52:54 PM permalink
By no means does 30 winning sessions of 1k or greater qualify as 'over time'. But neither does 1 billion hands qualify as reasonable player's time. Any entry level math major knows that the side with the mathematical edge always wins over 'mathematician' time (1 million or greater).

After all 'water seeks its own level'.

The only thing that matters is going to bed with more money than you awoke with....staying within the rules of discipline. So with that stated, how would you feel if you had 30 winning sessions of at least 1k with a bankroll of 13k?

Wouldn't you agree that if you were to then bank 17k and then begin another 30 sessions you're at zero risk of loss? And if you were to repeat this task for a total of 10 times whereas no matter what the results you were ALWAYS ahead and profitable would you consider your gaming system a success?

Although I absolutely love ALL the Wizazrd's websites, and concur with 100% the mathematics; odds, probability, etc., and consider myself a dunce in comparison, isn't performance all that matters over paper calculations? (no disrespect Sir Wizard)

I mean some people do win consistently! Just be 'needy' and not 'greedy'!
biggins
biggins
Joined: Aug 17, 2011
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 35
November 7th, 2012 at 7:54:59 PM permalink
Hey Dynomite I am now here in Las Vegas 85% of the time. I play the other 15% of the time in Chicago.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 6924
November 7th, 2012 at 8:02:34 PM permalink
Quote: biggins


Wouldn't you agree that if you were to then bank 17k and then begin another 30 sessions you're at zero risk of loss? And if you were to repeat this task for a total of 10 times whereas no matter what the results you were ALWAYS ahead and profitable would you consider your gaming system a success?



The thing is that you don't have a system that is ALWAYS ahead and profitable. So I guess it depends on what you do after a session or series of sessions that depletes the $13k bankroll. if you stop gambling for the rest of your life, the sure. you're at zero risk of loss. if you dip back into the winnings, then no, you're not at zero risk of loss.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
biggins
biggins
Joined: Aug 17, 2011
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 35
November 7th, 2012 at 8:08:13 PM permalink
Wizard, we ALL know you are the first and final word on all gaming questions. Your websites provide more education to players, professionals, and degenerate gamblers than the entire Library of Congress. In advance of any further statements I have THAT much respect for you and for what you have done to educate people and answer EVERY gaming question known to mankind. I digress.

However, there does come a time when some overly dedicated person to winning like myself comes along and feels after years of research and play, and more play, I truly believe that I have something unique.

Furthermore, I now play with select dealers, pit bosses, and hosts, who, too, have never seen this strategy ever. Lastly, I like your quote above stating: "It's not whether you win of lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet', I personally prefer to simplify; "It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether you always win more than you lose".

Once my challenge succeeds (or fails), I would then, and only then, submit the system in it's entirety to you for your personal analysis because 'I gotz 2 know' your opinion.

But until that time......ANY TAKERS?
Buzzard
Buzzard
Joined: Oct 28, 2012
  • Threads: 90
  • Posts: 6814
November 7th, 2012 at 8:11:30 PM permalink
Why not simply win a few hundred million and then let us in on the action.? I am available as a bodyguard during your winning
sessions. At the right price, of course.
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
biggins
biggins
Joined: Aug 17, 2011
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 35
November 7th, 2012 at 8:25:07 PM permalink
Quote: rdw4potus

The thing is that you don't have a system that is ALWAYS ahead and profitable. So I guess it depends on what you do after a session or series of sessions that depletes the $13k bankroll. if you stop gambling for the rest of your life, the sure. you're at zero risk of loss. if you dip back into the winnings, then no, you're not at zero risk of loss.



I'm not sure I agree with your comment "you (I) don't have a system that is ALWAYS ahead and profitable". A system, no different than any business, becomes 'non-profitable' if you 'spend more than you earn' or in this case 'lose more than you win'.

Consistent with our 'business' analogy if you consistently earn more money than you started with, or in case of loss; that loss is less than your initial bankroll or aggregrate bankroll, you have a profitable business (system). And if that profit continues and your business (system) gets considerable trademark branding and you eventually sell your business (system) for a huge profit, wouldn't you consider that a successful business (winning system)?

Maybe then one can 'cookie cut' the success and venture into Baccarat? lol
biggins
biggins
Joined: Aug 17, 2011
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 35
November 7th, 2012 at 8:29:27 PM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

Why not simply win a few hundred million and then let us in on the action.? I am available as a bodyguard during your winning
sessions. At the right price, of course.



Hey Buzz wouldn't you rather be in at the beginning vs the end? After all, no discrepect but many people like you made the same comments about Microsoft, Facebook, etc.

Your value of being let in personally on the action depletes considerably after winning a few hundred million........but the bodyguard scenario certainly carries some value during the winning!!!
biggins
biggins
Joined: Aug 17, 2011
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 35
November 7th, 2012 at 8:30:20 PM permalink
Quote: Dynamite

what part of the country are you in? i. e. NE, SW, South, midwest, far west?



Hey Dynomite I am now here in Las Vegas 85% of the time. I play the other 15% of the time in Chicago.
biggins
biggins
Joined: Aug 17, 2011
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 35
November 7th, 2012 at 8:31:16 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I could accomplish this myself with a Martingale-based system on the don't pass with odds about 20% to 25% of the time. This table admitedly ignores the house edge, which is 0.28% only with 3-4-5X odds on the don't. Factoring in the very low house edge, I figure the odds of making 1K each day for 30 days, with a 13K bankroll is 20% to 25%.

I'm not going to bother exchanging 200 messages negotiating terms, but no system is going to do better than this, given the same rules.


Day Starting BR (1000s) Pr(session win) Pr(survival)
1 13 92.86% 92.86%
2 14 93.33% 86.67%
3 15 93.75% 81.25%
4 16 94.12% 76.47%
5 17 94.44% 72.22%
6 18 94.74% 68.42%
7 19 95.00% 65.00%
8 20 95.24% 61.90%
9 21 95.45% 59.09%
10 22 95.65% 56.52%
11 23 95.83% 54.17%
12 24 96.00% 52.00%
13 25 96.15% 50.00%
14 26 96.30% 48.15%
15 27 96.43% 46.43%
16 28 96.55% 44.83%
17 29 96.67% 43.33%
18 30 96.77% 41.94%
19 31 96.88% 40.63%
20 32 96.97% 39.39%
21 33 97.06% 38.24%
22 34 97.14% 37.14%
23 35 97.22% 36.11%
24 36 97.30% 35.14%
25 37 97.37% 34.21%
26 38 97.44% 33.33%
27 39 97.50% 32.50%
28 40 97.56% 31.71%
29 41 97.62% 30.95%
30 42 97.67% 30.23%


The probability of success is also easily calculated as 13000/43000 = 30.23%.



Wizard, we ALL know you are the first and final word on all gaming questions. Your websites provide more education to players, professionals, and degenerate gamblers than the entire Library of Congress. In advance of any further statements I have THAT much respect for you and for what you have done to educate people and answer EVERY gaming question known to mankind. I digress.

However, there does come a time when some overly dedicated person to winning like myself comes along and feels after years of research and play, and more play, I truly believe that I have something unique.

Furthermore, I now play with select dealers, pit bosses, and hosts, who, too, have never seen this strategy ever. Lastly, I like your quote above stating: "It's not whether you win of lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet', I personally prefer to simplify; "It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether you always win more than you lose".

Once my challenge succeeds (or fails), I would then, and only then, submit the system in it's entirety to you for your personal analysis because 'I gotz 2 know' your opinion.

But until that time......ANY TAKERS?
biggins
biggins
Joined: Aug 17, 2011
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 35
November 7th, 2012 at 8:32:07 PM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

Why, surely a non-disclosure agreement will have to be signed. That's what I make my friends do, before revealing to them my secret for running their cars on water. I can't risk the oil companies wanting their money back from me.



Addressing your 'good' comment depicted in a bit of a jab towards my post........NDA or NDNCNC agreements would certainly follow prior formal disclosure or written documentation of the system & strategies if we consistently hit the goals, wouldn't you agree?

and don't call me 'surely'. lol

  • Jump to: