Poll
| No votes (0%) | |||
| No votes (0%) |
No members have voted yet
October 1st, 2026 at 4:58:05 AM
permalink
I have never done casino credit.
For a split second I was interested until I remembered that they stopped allowing freeplay to used on video poker last year.
Slots only.

For a split second I was interested until I remembered that they stopped allowing freeplay to used on video poker last year.
Slots only.

October 1st, 2026 at 5:07:34 AM
permalink
The interesting thing to me is states other than Nevada don't get the automatic support from the Attorney General to go after unpaid markers as bounced checks. As a result I have noticed more resistance to the idea of allowing markers [I could be incorrect in some of this, and some is just my observation/speculation].Quote: cmlotitoI have never done casino credit.
For a split second I was interested until I remembered that they stopped allowing freeplay to used on video poker last year.
Slots only.
link to original post
Has something changed in Maryland that the casinos feel more comfy with markers?
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!” She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
October 1st, 2026 at 7:39:12 AM
permalink
I don't play Indian casinos but yes as far as I know unpaid markers there are solely civil matters. Yes it's a state to state thing in that the Indian owned casinos in Vegas (Palms, Hard Rock) would be governed by the same marker laws as any other Nevada casino.
I know that in Vegas the offers are more substantial for those with credit lines. I get free play / promo chip offers all the time.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/36647-the-adventures-of-mdawg-ii/119/#post986512
I don't know what free play / promo chip offers players with no credit lines get, but I know that unidentified players get nothing. Nowadays with how strict casinos are with KYC needs, anyone noticed playing cash of even a couple thousand more than a few times is asked for ID and SSN, so at that point might as well just get a player card.
I know that in Vegas the offers are more substantial for those with credit lines. I get free play / promo chip offers all the time.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/36647-the-adventures-of-mdawg-ii/119/#post986512
I don't know what free play / promo chip offers players with no credit lines get, but I know that unidentified players get nothing. Nowadays with how strict casinos are with KYC needs, anyone noticed playing cash of even a couple thousand more than a few times is asked for ID and SSN, so at that point might as well just get a player card.
Last edited by: MDawg on Oct 1, 2026
I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/

