Posted by DavidGreen
Feb 17, 2022
Feb 17, 2022
As we are approaching the beginning of the 2022 – 2023 season of the National Football League these are some of the elite NFL free agents that should be re - signed to their current team or another NFL franchise for some serious money as they are well – deserving of a big NFL contract. Below are the top – 10 NFL free agents available during the 2022 NFL offseason.
- Davante Adams – This wide receiver that played last with the Green Bay Packers is most likely the biggest play - maker available during the 2022 NFL offseason. His stay in Green Bay may ride on whether Aaron Rodgers stays with the Packers or not, but if you ask me, I believe that both Adams and Rodgers will find new homes for the upcoming 2022 - 2023 season of the National Football League.
- Von miller – This outside linebacker went from the Denver Broncos to the Los Angeles Rams during the season this past NFL season. He is a 2 - time Super Bowl Champion as he just won another Super Bowl with the Los Angeles Rams for the 2021 – 2022 NFL season. Total team leader and former Super Bowl MVP.
- Chris Godwin – This speedy wide receiver most recently of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers is a solid pick up for any of the 32 NFL franchises, although he will most likely resign with the Tampa Bay Bucs. Either way the loss of Tom Brady to retirement free’s up quite a bit of cap space this offseason unless the front office of Tampa Bay decides to reinvest that money in another big - name quarterback through a trade or another reasonable means.
- Chandler Jones – This sack - master is most likely looking to leave the poorly managed Arizona Cardinals. Look for him to join a more structured football team such as the New England Patriots or the Kansas City Chiefs. Either way I do not see Chandler remaining with the Arizona Cardinals for the upcoming 2022 – 2023 NFL season.
- J. C. Jackson – This highly - coveted cornerback may end up with either the Las Vegas Raiders, the New England Patriots, or possibly the Arizona Cardinals. Who really knows, but my money is on the Arizona Cardinals as long as they are willing to throw down some cash on this lock - down CB.
- Terron Armstead – This is one of the best offensive linemen available on the 2022 NFL free agency market. The Jacksonville Jaguars have the cap space and ability to sign this big – man in order to protect the young and potentially quality quarterback in Trevor Lawrence.
- Marcus Williams – This safety free agent is playing at a high level recently with his 15 - interceptions as well as 38 - pass deflections over the past 5 - NFL seasons. Right now, the Philadelphia Eagles may be his best - case scenario for the upcoming 2022 - 2023 NFL season.
- Mike Williams – This high - producing wide receiver may be just the right move for the Cleveland Browns to sign in order to fill the void of the loss of Odell Beckham Jr. Either way Williams will get big money for at least the next couple of years somewhere in the National Football League.
- Orlando Brown – This offensive tackle may very well demand and get the most guaranteed money as well as the longest - term contract for any available free agent lineman during this upcoming NFL offseason. Look for him to sign with the Kansas City Chiefs in order to protect the young and highly - successful quarterback in Patrick Mahomes.
- Allen Robinson – Previously playing for the Chicago Bears and the Jacksonville Jaguars Robinson has been nothing but an outstanding NFL wide receiver in the National Football League as long as he has remained healthy. If Robinson ends up leaving Chicago to play for a better and ready to win now NFL franchise, he may very well shine much brighter as he has been forced to carry the load for poor football teams where he is keyed up on. Teams like the Indianapolis Colts or the Pittsburgh Steelers. Either way Robinson has earned his way in the NFL, and he deserves a nice contract after being franchise – tagged over the last season or two with the Chicago Bears.
“Best NFL team fits for top 50 free agents 2022: Landing spots for Davante Adams, Terron Armstead, Jameis Winston, Von Miller, others”, Jeremy Fowler & Matt Bowen, espn.com, February 17, 2022.
“Ranked: Top - 25 NFL free agents of 2022”, Matt Dolloff, 985thesportshub.com, February 14, 2022.
Posted by DavidGreen