| Thread | Date Posted |
|---|---|
| Calculating chance of 20% gain Thread starter: virginiabreeze | February 17th, 2018 at 12:27 pm |
| Started out with roulette ended with blackjack Thread starter: heatmap | February 16th, 2018 at 2:38 pm |
| Started out with roulette ended with blackjack Thread starter: heatmap | February 16th, 2018 at 2:36 pm |
| Its official. I quit Thread starter: ZenKinG | February 16th, 2018 at 12:58 pm |
| Its official. I quit Thread starter: ZenKinG | February 16th, 2018 at 12:31 pm |
| Martingale is Cheating. As is card counting Thread starter: OnceDear | February 16th, 2018 at 12:28 pm |
| Its official. I quit Thread starter: ZenKinG | February 16th, 2018 at 12:17 pm |
| Martingale is Cheating. As is card counting Thread starter: OnceDear | February 16th, 2018 at 11:37 am |
| Its official. I quit Thread starter: ZenKinG | February 16th, 2018 at 11:35 am |
| Martingale is Cheating. As is card counting Thread starter: OnceDear | February 16th, 2018 at 11:22 am |
| Martingale is Cheating. As is card counting Thread starter: OnceDear | February 16th, 2018 at 8:24 am |
| Martingale is Cheating. As is card counting Thread starter: OnceDear | February 16th, 2018 at 8:10 am |
| Martingale is Cheating. As is card counting Thread starter: OnceDear | February 16th, 2018 at 7:41 am |
| Its official. I quit Thread starter: ZenKinG | February 16th, 2018 at 7:28 am |
| Its official. I quit Thread starter: ZenKinG | February 16th, 2018 at 4:46 am |
| Martingale is Cheating. As is card counting Thread starter: OnceDear | February 16th, 2018 at 2:40 am |
| Trump's Final 100 days Thread starter: OnceDear | February 15th, 2018 at 2:19 pm |
| Wrong Craps Table Thread starter: odiousgambit | February 15th, 2018 at 10:23 am |
| Wrong Craps Table Thread starter: odiousgambit | February 15th, 2018 at 8:52 am |
| Wrong Craps Table Thread starter: odiousgambit | February 15th, 2018 at 7:34 am |

