Thread Rating:

MAGIC
MAGIC
  • Threads: 1
June 23rd, 2018 at 1:13:21 PM permalink
I have a Baccarat System that I want to test out. Anyone know a person on online calculator that will test my system? I'm manually doing it now by hand and am up to shoe # 30. I want to test it out to the tune of 100,00 shoes. If this were an Excel or C++ Simulation there would be 16 separate functions in this simulation. Is there an inexpensive way to test a system? Iknow the Wizard could create a simulation quite easily.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
June 23rd, 2018 at 1:23:33 PM permalink
Quote: MAGIC

I have a Baccarat System that I want to test out. Anyone know a person on online calculator that will test my system? I'm manually doing it now by hand and am up to shoe # 30. I want to test it out to the tune of 100,00 shoes. If this were an Excel or C++ Simulation there would be 16 separate functions in this simulation. Is there an inexpensive way to test a system? Iknow the Wizard could create a simulation quite easily.

Hi Magic and welcome to the forum.
Good news. There are many skilled programers here in various programming languages.

What does your system aspire to achieve: Make the game more exciting? Make your bankroll last a little longer: Make you have more winning sessions than losing sessions?
Many systems can do that.
But none can turn a losing game into a winning game, financially. If that's what you aspire to, you will not have much joy in this mathematically inclined forum.
Maybe you can get someone to prove how bad your system is for free, or maybe someone will be prepared to do so for a small fee.
No-one here will prove that your system will turn the -ev game into a +ev game.

Sorry to burst your bubble. But others might have done so more assertively. At least I tried to break it to you gently $:o)
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
June 23rd, 2018 at 1:26:52 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Like they say, somewhere in the
world every day the Martingale is
discovered for the first time and
somebody thinks they have it made.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
OnceDear
OnceDear
June 23rd, 2018 at 1:41:29 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Like they say, somewhere in the
world every day the Martingale is
discovered for the first time and
somebody thinks they have it made.

Martingale works great..... Just like Russian roulette,

That's if your objective is an exciting journey to oblivion rather than a slow, minimum stakes attrition of your bankroll.
I find a 1,2,3,3,3,3 progression more amusing than a 2,2,2 flat bet pattern. I lose either way, of course.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
mustangsally
mustangsally
  • Threads: 25
June 23rd, 2018 at 3:26:44 PM permalink

I have a Baccarat System that I want to test out.

excellent! you are not by yourself on that. many test bet selection and money management systems all the time (when time permits of course)

Anyone know a person on online calculator that will test my system?

your system is unknown and can not be tested by myself unless you think it is free to test some where.
no, you have to buy software

I'm manually doing it now by hand and am up to shoe # 30.

that can take the fun out of any system, doing it by hand

I want to test it out to the tune of 100,00 shoes.

I am going to say your system can not be anything new. too many been doing just that for hundreds of years.
maybe it has already been done and you want the results?

If this were an Excel or C++ Simulation there would be 16 separate functions in this simulation.

but don't you play one hand at a time?

Is there an inexpensive way to test a system?

the systems I have tested have cost me nothing except my time. you seem to be very secret about your system.

again, I doubt anything in your system has not been done before

your turn

thank you for sharing
Sally
I Heart Vi Hart
MAGIC
MAGIC
June 24th, 2018 at 12:01:41 AM permalink
Thanks Sally. It's a combination of stuff that's been done before. But there's currently no simulation for this combination. I'm itching to go try it on the tables, but I promised myself that I would test it with a simulation first. Everyone just seems to say they tested whatever system their hot for with C++ to the tune of 100,000 hands or some such #. Do you all just happen to be C++ programers? I sat there trying to figure out how to tell my Excel program to count the Bankers, Count the Verticles and Singles, Etc. and it just became impossible! Hey I'm excited about this okay? I'm manually testing it on the Zumma tester book $10 units and I'm up $7,800 on my computer. I want to test the WHOLE Zumma though. Then I want to play. Then I want to put $20,000 profit in my pocket and go shopping. Do I just tell you what it is right here and wait for suggestions, or do I go buy C++ and learn that for a while and program it myself? or do I hire a guy on Fiverr? Hey, I know no system lasts forever, but if this thing generates profits for 6 months or so before the bottom drops out, that would be fine wouldn't it? I just want to know how long it takes to crap out, then I'll know what I'm dealing with before I go sit my ass down at SouthPoint with $10,000 and test it. That's all.
Last edited by: MAGIC on Jun 24, 2018
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
June 24th, 2018 at 1:01:01 AM permalink
If your system works (it doesn't and it won't, btw), then it should work forever, or as long as the game and conditions are available. Not sure why you think a system might generate profits for 6 months and then crap out.

You can either program it yourself, find someone to program it for you, or explain what your system is here and someone may simulate it for you (if it's not too difficult and people got free time).

EDIT: Or if you're trying to do something and can't figure out how to do it in C++ or Excel, you could ask for help on how to do whatever it is you're trying to do.
mustangsally
mustangsally
  • Threads: 25
June 24th, 2018 at 8:56:07 AM permalink

Thanks Sally. It's a combination of stuff that's been done before. But there's currently no simulation for this combination.

I think there is but no one has made it public knowledge

I sat there trying to figure out how to tell my Excel program to count the Bankers, Count the Verticles and Singles, Etc. and it just became impossible!

that can not be impossible.
counting events (wins, streaks and streak lengths, etc.) is easy for Excel for example. no need for C++
when Excel and notepad++ can easily count and show data.

Hey I'm excited about this okay?

sounds fun! Yahoo!!

I'm manually testing it on the Zumma tester book $10 units and I'm up $7,800 on my computer.

super!

I want to test the WHOLE Zumma though.

I have the Zumma books too. (given as a gift)

Do I just tell you what it is right here and wait for suggestions,

there should be some idea(s) of the system and all the bet selection triggers that go with it

or do I go buy C++ and learn that for a while and program it myself?

good idea and would carry a lot of weight. It is exactly what I did as too many others got things 'wrong' even when they said they got it 'right' (that includes my hubby who 'knows all about math and programming' those his words)

or do I hire a guy on Fiverr?

your choice. As mentioned B4, I say what you are after has already been done and maybe a few items need to be grouped together to fit exactly what you want.

Sally
I Heart Vi Hart
DogHand
DogHand
  • Threads: 2
June 24th, 2018 at 9:44:57 AM permalink

MAGIC,

I have written a baccarat simulator using VBA in Excel. It plays ten million shoes (so just under 789,000,000 rounds) in about two hours.

Describe your system to me, either by posting it or by private message (click on my username to send a PM), and I'll give it a whirl.

Hope this helps!

Dog Hand
MAGIC
MAGIC
June 24th, 2018 at 1:42:03 PM permalink
Thank You Dog Hand That would really help. I'll PM you when I figure out how to explain it simply. :-)
MAGIC
MAGIC
June 25th, 2018 at 1:01:38 AM permalink
RS,

NO SYSTEM WORKS FOREVER! Not Life, marriage, the planets, then sun Nothing! They all break down. And so what if they do. You can't play forever can you? As long as you get in there and get your profits before the bottom drops out you've won. Any logical person can see that when you play one system over time against a house advantage over time eventually you'll be in deep do do. I've tested dozens. It's the same outcome everytime.

You're "not sure why I think a system might generate profits for 6 months and then crap out?"

THAT'S EXACTLT WHAT ALL OF THEM DO! Granted it's usually sooner than six months, but if you're doing 5 shoes a week, it's about right, taking vacations into consideration.

When you play a system against the house, you become predictible to the shoe. We all know that. Gamblers make their money on the short term not the long term.

Magic
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
June 25th, 2018 at 5:10:33 AM permalink

RS,

NO SYSTEM WORKS FOREVER! Not Life, marriage, the planets, then sun Nothing! They all break down. And so what if they do. You can't play forever can you? As long as you get in there and get your profits before the bottom drops out you've won. Any logical person can see that when you play one system over time against a house advantage over time eventually you'll be in deep do do. I've tested dozens. It's the same outcome everytime.

You're "not sure why I think a system might generate profits for 6 months and then crap out?"

THAT'S EXACTLT WHAT ALL OF THEM DO! Granted it's usually sooner than six months, but if you're doing 5 shoes a week, it's about right, taking vacations into consideration.

When you play a system against the house, you become predictible to the shoe. We all know that. Gamblers make their money on the short term not the long term.

Magic

Ummm, Magic.

"You become predictable to the shoe."

What?
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
OnceDear
OnceDear
June 25th, 2018 at 5:48:07 AM permalink
Magic has strayed into mumbo jumbo territory. Never saw that coming :o)

Magic, I'll leave you with this observation...

Regardless of your system...

Your chance of doubling your bankroll before losing it all is less than 50%
Your chance of quadrupling your bankroll before losing it all is less than 25%
Your chance of ten bagging your bankroll before losing it all is less than 10%

But faced with the objective of increasing your bankroll by 10% before losing it all, is about 90%... The other 10% you lose your bankroll (which is 10x your potential profit).

https://wizardofvegas.com/member/oncedear/blog/4/#post1370
SM777
SM777
  • Threads: 6
June 25th, 2018 at 7:55:30 AM permalink
News: It doesn't work.
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
June 25th, 2018 at 9:25:04 AM permalink
Baccarat , a game invented in France during the 15th century

Little did they know , 600 years later someone would crack the code and beat it. Someone alert Wikipedia to update the games page
  • Jump to: