djatc
djatc
Joined: Jan 15, 2013
  • Threads: 83
  • Posts: 4477
January 25th, 2015 at 12:13:59 AM permalink
Where do you guys wash your cars at? I prefer an area with a hose so I can wash/wax my own car, since I don't like the car wash machine unless it's free (RIP Palms car wash). I don't know if the water conservation thing in Las Vegas is the reason but I can't seem to find a place to wash my car anywhere, except for Terrible Herbst.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 152
  • Posts: 20132
January 25th, 2015 at 12:22:00 AM permalink
Quote: djatc

Where do you guys wash your cars at? I prefer an area with a hose so I can wash/wax my own car, since I don't like the car wash machine unless it's free (RIP Palms car wash). I don't know if the water conservation thing in Las Vegas is the reason but I can't seem to find a place to wash my car anywhere, except for Terrible Herbst.

Hot date this weekend? What's his name?

I hear there's a special club for Miata drivers, they give free hand washes and hand wax it off good.

I have a free car wash palms token if you're interested.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 8623
January 25th, 2015 at 2:28:28 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Hot date this weekend? What's his name?

I hear there's a special club for Miata drivers, they give free hand washes and hand wax it off good.

I have a free car wash palms token if you're interested.



I still have 3 or 4 free car wash tokens at the Palms...and somehow 2 tokens for chuck-e-cheese (they were in the coin-return thing at the car wash machine at Palms).....unless you stole my tokens!


As far as getting my car bathed, I haven't done it in quite a while. Probably at a Shell station or somewhere soon.
djatc
djatc
Joined: Jan 15, 2013
  • Threads: 83
  • Posts: 4477
January 25th, 2015 at 2:32:45 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Hot date this weekend? What's his name?

I hear there's a special club for Miata drivers, they give free hand washes and hand wax it off good.

I have a free car wash palms token if you're interested.



Gotta keep the car clean for Superbowl (clean car + seahawks hat + defense wins superbowls)

About those palms tokens, the players club guy told me the chuckee cheese tokens are interchangeable with the car wash lol.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 8623
January 25th, 2015 at 2:40:55 AM permalink
Quote: djatc

Gotta keep the car clean for Superbowl (clean car + seahawks hat + defense wins superbowls)

About those palms tokens, the players club guy told me the chuckee cheese tokens are interchangeable with the car wash lol.



He must have been lying to you or else the machine had a malfunction -- I tried using the chuck-e-cheese tokens...didn't work. :(


PS: If anyone is interested in purchasing a palms car wash token or a chuck-e-cheese token, I'm willing to sell. They are in mint condition. Message me or post here if interested. I can supply pictures if asked.

  • Jump to: