Hunterhill
Hunterhill
  • Threads: 54
Thanked by
SOOPOO
August 19th, 2024 at 4:52:20 PM permalink
If you would just turn your clocks ahead 6 hours you could enjoy the cool temperatures in the early afternoon.
The mountain is tall but grass grows on top of the mountain.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 244
August 19th, 2024 at 5:05:39 PM permalink
Quote: Hunterhill

If you would just turn your clocks ahead 6 hours you could enjoy the cool temperatures in the early afternoon.
link to original post

I recently moved six months ahead, so I'm worried about overdosing. We need research to see if it an X-ray or an MRI.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
  • Threads: 34
August 19th, 2024 at 5:17:52 PM permalink
Around 2012, I got lost walking down the strip. Ended up walking towards Frank Sinatra Dr. It was hot during the middle of the day. A car full of young women made a uturn. They seemed lost too. One threw a cup of ice about 50 ft away and laughed. I laughed inside. Obviously, I was getting thirsty.
Last edited by: jjjoooggg on Aug 19, 2024
Born in Texas and lived in Texas my whole life.
7NeverWins
7NeverWins
  • Threads: 2
August 19th, 2024 at 6:51:53 PM permalink
I Was in Vegas last month and honestly thought I wouldn't be able to survive the heat. However, if you manage your exposure, hydration and take breaks it isn't THAT bad.

I even wore Jeans or pants the entire 6 days and only had some mild sweating on my neck. Wore a hotel hand towel on it and didn't have another problem!

Some times, it's mind over matter!
  • Jump to: